Sequel: Bright Lights
Status: In the Works :]

Keeping Up With Toews?

2: Fights and Flights

Chapter Two: Fights and Flights.

It’s been two weeks since my mom asked if me and Jon wanted to go on the Bora Bora trip and now we’re flying from Chicago to Bora Bora and meet up with the rest of the family at the resort.

We were now at O’Hare International Airport, and I decided to use my Flip camera and film our day.

“Hey guys! It’s Karoline, and that’s Jon. We are now at the airport getting ready to board our plane to Bora Bora, where we’re meeting my family. Wave hi Jon!” I said moving the camera towards Jon.

He smiled and waved and leaned into to give me a kiss on the cheek. I flipped the camera where the lens were facing us and we both gave each other a kiss on the lips.

“Flight 324 to Bora Bora is now boarding. Passengers in First Class is now boarding,” the flight announcement said over the intercom and we both grabbed our carry-on’s and walked our way to the terminal.

I held my camera the whole way to the plane and we both sat down in our seats and settled in. I decided to turn off my camera and tried to sleep on this long flight.

“Jon, can you switch seats with me? I wanna sit next to the window.” I asked Jon. He looked at me and smiled. “Sure,” he said. We both switched seats, and Jon lifted the arm rest between us and I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as we were taking off.

JON POV:

Once I felt Karoline lay her head on my shoulder, I rotated my head and kissed the top of her head before relaxing into my seat.

I could feel the nerves in my stomach begin to tie knots as I thought about this whole trip. I was finally meeting her family in person, I just hoped they weren’t stuck up like they are in their t.v show.

I was thankful that Karoline isn’t spotlight crazed like her family, and that she didn’t have them follow her around 24/7. I knew I wouldn’t be able to handle all those camera’s following me around like that. Karoline would tell me all the time that they weren’t all that bad, that the crew were really nice and respected alone time. But when she did tell me that they were going to be filming the Trip, that’s when I was hesitant about the trip.

I asked my family and my agent to see if it was okay and they both said do what your heart says, and try to enjoy the trip. I also asked them if this trip would be the best time to ask her family for their blessing to marry Karoline.

I looked down and smiled at Karoline, she looked so cute and innocent when she slept. I kissed the top of her head again, and finally allowed myself to sleep during the rest of the flight.

Karoline POV:

Arrival to Bora Bora.

After sleeping the whole plane ride, me and Jon finally arrived in Bora Bora. Once we stepped off the plane I could smell the ocean water and the sand. We both went to get our luggage’s and we were escorted to my family where they awaited for us at the docks.

When I saw my family, Kendell and Kylie ran towards me and almost tackled me into a hug.

“Karoline! We missed you!” they both said at the same time. I laughed as I kept on hugging my little sisters. “Aww! I missed you guys too! I’m going to have to fly you both out to Chicago some time!” I told them. All three of us finally let go of each other, and I introduced Kendell and Kylie to Jon.

“Girls, This is Jonathan, Jonathan this is Kendell and Kylie.” They all shook hands and Kylie told Jon that he was really tall and hot. We all laughed as we walked to the rest of the family.

“Hey everyone!” I yelled as I hugged my mom, Bruce, Kourtney, Scott, Mason, Rob, Kim and her boyfriend Kris-whom I never met but still hugged-.

“This is Jonathan, Jonathan, this is my Mom, Bruce, Kourtney, Scott, my nephew Mason, Rob, Kim, and her boyfriend Kris.” I introduced them to everyone and they all hugged Jon and welcomed him to the family.

There was a man who instructed all of us onto the boat where they would be dropping us off at our resort.

I was holding Mason during the ride as I talked with Kourtney about my life in Chicago, when I looked over and smiled to myself as I saw Jon and Bruce talk about golf. I was happy that Jon was associating with Bruce.

“He is getting along well with Bruce,” my mom said when she walked over to us. “I’m glad, he was really nervous about meeting everyone.” I told her as Mason played with my bracelets on my arm. It was nice and relaxing when Kim’s boyfriend Kris said something about being affectionate to Scott and Kourtney, and I knew that would start some trouble.

We finally arrived to our resort and we all separated to go to our designated rooms, I was closer to Kendall and Kylie’s room and next to Kim and Kris.

Me and Jon rolled our luggage into our room and we were both speechless at the view we had.

“This is really nice!” Jon said as we both walked around the room. “I know and look at this view!” I exclaimed. We both settled in our room, when we heard screams. We both went to go see what was going on when I saw Kris drop Kim into the water.

We both walked to where they were and Kim started crying about something. 

“My earring is gone!” she cried, “What happened?” Kris asked, “My diamond earring fell out of my ear!!” she cried again, Kris jumped into the water and told Kim that he would find it. “You cant find an earring in the water! It’s probably washed away by now!” she stormed off to where my mom was and balled her eyes out.

I rolled my eyes, while Jon volunteered to help Kris look for the earring. I watched as Jon take off his shirt and dove into the water to look for Kim’s earring.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, Jon finally went up and yelled that he found her earring.

“Where did you find it?” I asked him as he was back on the dock all soaking wet. I was staring at his muscled chest as water slid down his abs. “Baby, My face is up here.” He whispered in my ear. I blushed slightly and hit his arm.

“I found it at the bottom just sitting there shining.” he said simply. 


“Thankyou Jonathan!” Kim exclaimed and hugged him. “It was no problem.” he said and went back to where I was and kissed me on the cheek.

Everyone left us two alone and we just enjoyed the view we had. Jon wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips gently. 


“That was nice of what you did.” I told him. “It was nothing, and plus I wanted to impress your family.” he told me. I looked at him and we both laughed at how cheesy he said that. We both locked eyes and Jon whispered in my ear, “I love you Karoline.” I smiled and kissed his lips. “I love you too Jonathan. I’m so happy you’re on this vacation with me.” “Me too,” we both kissed again and headed back into our room to sleep and rest up for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate, Comment, and Subscribe! :]