Sequel: Bright Lights
Status: In the Works :]

Keeping Up With Toews?

Chapter 17. Planning.

Chapter 17: I’m sorry for the pain.
“Jonathan Bryan Toews, if you do not come and help me with the guest list, I will break both your legs, and make sure you don’t ever play hockey ever again!” I yelled from the living room, stacks of magazines, color schemes, and various crafts spread around the wooden floor. “I’m coming!” He yelled back, I gave a huge huff, and counted the seconds. 5 minutes later, he appeared from the bedroom, his hair slightly wet and disheveled, and a towel wrapped around his neck, and a pair of basketball shorts and plain t-shirt covering his body.

“I need you to write on this piece of paper, on who is a part of your groomsman and best-man, I need to make these boxes according to the theme.” I instructed him, giving him the hot pink marker and printer paper. After leaving him to that simple task, I started working on the bridesmaid boxes. I had gotten the idea from ‘Pintrest’ and simply fell in love with the idea. I grabbed one of the wooden boxes that had already been decorated, grabbed one of the sharpie markers and wrote on it, “I can’t say I do, without You.” in cursive, and I placed a various things in the box, like a ‘jack daniels’ bottle with a tag that said ‘drink me’, a paper dress with a tag ‘wear me’ , and closed the box, tying a ribbon bow to seal it. Satisfied with the outcome, I set it neatly in a box and moved onto the next one.
“Alright, I’m done.” Jon announced as I finished up Emma’s box. I set it in the almost full box, and looked at the sheet Jon handed, me. “Let’s see, David, Kaner, Sharpy, Brent, Nik, T.J, Shea Weber, Sidney, Rob, Scott, and Lamar” I read out the names, nodding at each one. “I didn’t think you were close to Shea.” I told him, Jon shrugged, “Played with him on Team Canada, roomed with him, so I figured why not.” He said, I agreed, and set the list aside. “Well now that I have you, let’s focus on the color scheme, I was leaning towards the more turquoise and silver, but then again, I love the purple and silver scheme, so then my the flower arrangements would look fantastic.” I told him, as I held up the color scheme cards. “I like the turquoise and silver, but the purple and silver would look nice.” He said as he pointed to each, I groaned not liking the answer. “Jon, we have to pick one!” I said, he chuckled and grabbed the cards from my hands and set the behind his back, “Alright, I mixed the cards in my hands. Whichever arm you pick, is our color scheme.” He explained, I nodded and chose his right arm. He extended his right arm, and I saw the purple and silver color scheme on the card. “So purple and silver it is!” I cheered, he laughed and he got up from his position and picked me up by my waist and set me down on his lap as we continued the planning.

After almost 4 hours of planning, it was nearing 5:30 and we both stretched our very tired legs and headed towards the kitchen, “What do you want for dinner Jon?” I asked as I opened up the pantry. “Anything is fine,” he answered tiredly. I pouted as I saw the tiredness in his eyes, I glanced at the pantry and decided a nice steak meal would be a gracious ‘thank you’ for helping with the planning. I closed the pantry, and instead headed to the fridge and picked up 2 fairly big sized steaks, some small potatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, lettuce and spinach, and some carrots. I managed to carry them to the island, sat them down carefully, and walked to the cabinet full of various spices and grabbed some to marinate the steak, potatoes, broccoli, carrots, and mushrooms. I glanced to see Jon with his head down on the counter, little snores coming from his body. I lightly walked to him, rubbed his back and whispered to him to take a nap, and that I would wake him when dinner would be ready. He tiredly nodded and dragged his feet to the couch and immediately passed out. I went back to the kitchen and began prepping and cooking the meal. Humming a soft tune to myself, and working carefully around the kitchen.

1 hour and 30 minutes later.

After getting the broccoli, carrots, and the rest of the vegatables from the stove, I set them on wide tray, leaving it to cool, and leaving the steaks on the grill. I brought Jon’s plate and mine and carefully carried the plates to the dinning room. I managed to grab some unlit candles from my bathroom and set them around the dinning room, giving it a sweet aroma and a soft glow. I also went out back to the terrace and plucked some of my fresh flowers, sat them in a vase and put them in the center of the table. Finished with my master piece, I went into the bathroom, took a quick shower, applied light makeup, and slipping on Khloe and Kourtney’s ‘engagement lingerie’ and put on a simple white t-shirt and jean shorts. Content with my appearance, I went back to the living room and softly nudged Jon awake, “Jon, honey. Dinner is almost done, why don’t you go freshen up, and when you come out, it’ll be hot and ready for you.” I told him, he slowly opened his eyes, and slowly removed himself from the couch and into the bedroom. I heard the shower running and I started setting the table. By the time he got out, I had already set the food on the table and was already sitting in my chair, with 2 bottles of beer opened.

“I knew I’m marrying you for a reason,” he teased, I playfully shoved him as he sat himself next to me, grabbing his beer and taking a sip. I grabbed the giant steak from the middle plate, sat it on his along with the other food. After saying a quick grace, for my sakes, we began eating in a comfortable conversation.

When we finished our meal, cleaned the table and washed the dishes, we both grabbed another beer, and headed outside to the terrace and just admired the view that we had. “So, I was thinking, that we should have the wedding in Manitoba.” I told him, “Or maybe we can have one in Manitoba and one here in Chicago.” He inquired, “But that’s just too much work, not to imagine the cost.” I reasoned, “Karoline, you know that money is not the problem. I just want our wedding to be perfect.” I let out an airy laugh and snuggled into Jon, “It will be perfect, we just have to focus on the details. Let’s just have it in Chicago then, do you think the United Center would let us have it there? I’m sure if the Captain asked, they’d let us.” I joked, Jon laughed and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist. “You’d really want our wedding at the UC?” his eyebrows raised, “Maybe, I mean that is how we pretty much met, remember? The Blackhawks Charity ice-skate. Where you crosschecked into me, making me fall on my butt.” I told him with a poke in the chest, “Actually, you crosschecked me first. You just fell because my body is just too much for you.” I quirked up my eyebrow and stepped away from him, “If your body is just too much for me then, I guess I have no use for this then,” I told him as I carefully lifted my shirt, and lowered my shorts to reveal the lacy lingerie. I smirked when I saw his eyes bulge out, and lust glazing in them.

“Catch me if you can,” I whispered, I hurriedly slid the door open, and ran into the closet waiting for him to find me. I heard his footsteps through the closet as I saw him enter our bedroom; I had managed to slip my shorts off and t-shirt, leaving them on the floor. “Karoline, you know I’m going to find you.” He said, I clamped a hand over my mouth to silence my giggles as he went into the bathroom, after coming up empty, he made his way to the closet and I quickly hid behind my long dresses hiding my body from his. I closed my eyes and held my breathe when he came in front of where I hid, carefully pushing each hanger to the other side, when he got to the dress that hid part of my body, I bolted passed him, but with his long arms, he managed to snake it around my middle, tossing me over his shoulder, playfully slapping my bottom, laughing evilly and tossed me onto the comforter. “I got you.” He whispered as he laid on top of me, kissing my neck. I bit back a moan, when he found my sweet spot. Squirming under his body, I felt Jon’s hard-on. Pressing my body against his chest, I managed to make him roll making me on top, and taking complete control.
“Karol…” Jon moaned when I kissed his neck and sliding my hands down to where his penis was begging to be released. “Mmm, scream my name baby.” I whispered seductively in his ear, he started shifting his body to where his boner would touch my sex. I shuttered as soon as it came in contact outside my thong. He lowered his hand and slowly pushed down my thong, throwing them on the floor and slipped his finger in me, making me instantly wet. “I love it when you’re wet for me,” he said in my neck, I couldn’t hold in my moans, and soon the whole condo was filled my screams as Jon fingered me slowly. He rolled us over again, and Jon put his head to where his fingers were, and soon I felt his tongue slowly slid up to my clit. “J-jj-on.” I stuttered, I could feel myself getting ready to release my orgasm, but Jon had other plans, I groaned when he slid his fingers out of me, and I felt a cool breeze touch my wet slit. There was a shift in the bed, and I looked to see Jon ripping his t-shirt off, and pulling his pants down relieving his penis free, and then ripping my bra from my body. Before I could blink, Jon rammed himself into me causing to scream at the top of my lungs. “Oh my god,” I screamed as he kept his thrusts fast and hard. My body was starting to melt and I knew I couldn’t hold in my orgasm anymore, with Jon’s last thrust, I climaxed with him inside of me, letting my juices coat his penis.

After getting of my high, Jon still had another round to go before he could reach his, flipping me over on to my stomach, he started thrusting again, and this time a little slower and softer. “I love you, I love your body, and I love you screaming my name.” He said with each thrust, if Jon kept this up, I would already be reaching my second climax. “I’m almost there,” He whispered, and three more thrusts, we both climaxed together and our bodies snuggled together and our breathing hard and short.

“I think this goes on my top 10.” Jon joked; I slapped his chest, and snuggled deeper in his chest. “More like top 20 for me,” I joked back, “Round 3?” I asked, and Jon’s grin grew and we both went back to our sexual activity for the night.
THE NEXT DAY:
Jon POV:

Waking up this morning felt wonderful, I looked down and saw Karoline still snuggled beside me, her breathing hitting my bare chest each time. I gently rubbed her back, as I looked to the clock on the bedside table, 6:45 it read, and I groaned knowing today was Monday, and another day of training camp. With nearly 2 hours to spare, I gently placed a kiss on Karoline’s head and just lay there, admiring and tracing every inch and curve that Karoline held. Thinking back to last night’s events, we went 5 rounds before we both collapsed back on to the bed and fell asleep with each of us wrapped in each other’s arms. I don’t ever remember us going 5 rounds, but last night, I couldn’t hold back. Karoline made me feel like an animal yesterday, she certainly did test out my endurance, because I know when I go into training camp, I’m not gonna like the soreness of my body will feel later on. I hadn’t realized I had been daydreaming when I heard my alarm blast through my phone. I groaned to myself not wanting to get up from the warmth of the bed, and from Karoline.

“Karoline, we have to get up.” I whispered in her ear, she mumbled something, and just buried her head deeper into my chest. “Come on, I have training camp, and you my love, has school.” I told her as I tried to release her from my body. After settling on tickling her, she finally broke away and we both trudged our way to the bathroom to get ready for the day ahead of us.

After getting ready and having a quick breakfast, I dropped Karoline off at school and headed to Johnny’s Ice House. While I was getting my hockey bag out of the trunk, I saw Kaner and Brent heading towards my way, “Hey guys,” I greeted them, “Yo Captain Serious.” Kaner replied while giving me a fist bump. Brent replied with the same thing and all three of us headed into the locker room and got ready for a hard day at training camp.

KAROLINE’S POV:

“For you seniors, these last 2 semesters will be focusing on your on field work rotation, I advise you to do well and keep an eye out for your supervisors. At the end of this semester, we will be talking one on one on what hospital would offer you. Also, I would like to see Karoline, Martin, Mackenzie, and Jack after class.” Dr. Adams announced at the beginning of lecture, we all nodded and soon he began the lecture.

“Alright, you four were chosen to Mercy Hospital for a more on hands field work. The Chief of Surgery, Dr. Lindt, had specifically requested your four to be under her team for the semester, and if she sees hard work progressing, you will hold a permanent job there. While your classmates are doing their rotation, your 4 will be under her guide and will be performing in he OR. So I advise you to work hard and make wise decisions. I wish you luck, and you may leave.” With that the four of us each thanked him, and all left out the door.

“Wow, I think this calls for a celebratory night filled with vodka and beer!” Screamed Mackenzie, all of us laughed at her excitement. “Calm down there; Mac. We have to get the position first,” Martin said, “But I do agree that drinks are in order tonight, so let’s all hit the bar or something” Jack nodded along with Mackenzie, and the three of them looked at me, “I’ll have to ask Jon, but I’m sure I can go.” I told them, “Alright, just text one of us, and we’ll decide on the bar.” I nodded and waved them goodbye as I got into Jon’s truck. I kissed his cheek and he drove to our lunch spot at the local café.

“So I have some good news, Martin, Mackenzie, Jack and I all got offered a position at Mercy Hospital, and get to be in the OR during surgeries and might actually perform one.” I told him as we both ate our sandwiches. “That’s awesome!” He said quietly, and took a bite out of his sandwich. “Yeah, I know, and I’m so excited. I’m glad I decided to drop the photography major and go into this instead.” He nodded, “How was training camp?” I asked, “It was okay, got a lot of stuff don and the rookies are getting the hang of it.” “I hope this season brings another Stanley Cup here.” “I hope so too.” With that we continued eating and planned the wedding.

“Oh, I almost forgot, Jack, wanted me to ask if I could go with them to the bar for celebration drinks.” I told him as we left the café and on route to the condo. “Yeah, I don’t see why not, do you want to go alone or me tag along?” he asked, “If you want too, but I thought you didn’t want to because of training camp this week.” I told him, “Yeah, I probably think I should just stay home and rest up, since someone wanted to go 5 rounds last night,” he teased, I pushed him and made my way into our bedroom and laid on top of the neatly made bed and began to drift off, with Jon next to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is crap, and with the weird cliffhanger.
But I'm running on only 4 hours of sleep, been studying and taking tests and I'm on breakdown.
Hope you love this spicy chapter!
Comment && Subscribe!
<3
elizabeth.