Status: active

Scream to be Heard

019

Normal POV

I got up early the next morning so that I wouldn’t disturb the others. I put on Alex’s jacket because I couldn’t find mine and made my way to Martin’s house.

“I can’t do this anymore.” I said not looking directly into his eyes.

“What do you mean?” He shut the door behind me. Shit.

“I mean, I can’t do this for your money. I’m done. My parents are just going to have to figure it out themselves.”

“I understand.”

“Good.” I replied reaching for the door handle.

“That doesn’t mean we can’t fool around.” He suggested pulling me away from the door.

“No.” I said sternly. “I have a boyfriend.”

He pulled me towards the couch by the arm and sat me down. Just then my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and read the caller ID. “Alex.” I muttered under my breath. Just then it was ripped out of my hands and thrown across the floor.

“God dammit, Martin! Enough!” I yelled and stood up. “I’m leaving.” Just then I was scooped up roughly and whisked from the living room into a hall. My head hit on a door as he walked with me over his shoulder. Now my head was pounding and I watched as a drop of blood hit the floor. Suddenly I was lying on a bed, a huge bed at that. My heart rate increased dramatically and I rolled off the bed and scurried to the door.

“Come on, Lauren! Stop being like this!” Martin growled yanking me away from the door by my leg.

“You stop it!” I yelled back kicking him in the face.

“You little cunt.” He nursed his face. Now I felt seriously scared, I backed up into a wall. He inched towards me and suddenly his hand flew across my cheek.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I screamed holding my stinging cheek. He pushed me onto the bed and pressed his hand against my mouth. I squirmed against him as he unzipped my hoodie. “ALEX!” I screamed. But he wasn’t there, obviously. “Get off of me!” I mumbled against his hand. His hand was pressed against my mouth and my nose, making it hard for me to breathe. I struggled for air underneath him.

My hoodie was gone, and he flipped me over so that my head was pressed into the pillow. He yanked up my camisole and began pulling at my jeans. I continued to squirm and managed to kick him in the groin. He doubled over in pain and I made my escape. I dizzily ran into walls and found my phone against a wall.

“Lauren!” Martin yelled and I could tell he was close behind me. I picked up my phone and ran to the door. I shakily opened it and stumbled down the steps. I didn’t even make it to my car, I just ran.

I made it a couple of streets over when my feet gave out and I fell to the concrete. I felt dizzy and I touched my head with my finger, pulling back blood from when I hit the door. I picked up my phone and called Alex.

“Hello? Lauren? Where are you at?” He sounded frantic.

“Uhm…” I struggled to form words. “Can you come get me?”

“Yeah, if I knew where you were. Where were you this morning?” He asked a little calmer.

“I’m hurt.” I mumbled as the throb in my head worsened.

“What?” He asked. “Hey, I gotta go to practice soon, where do I have to pick you up?”

“Alex!” I yelled into the phone annoyed. “I was at Martin’s. And I-“

“What the fuck? Why were you there? Are you cheating on me?” He yelled. I pulled the phone away from my ear and cringed.

“No.” I felt sick to my stomach. Obviously, he would jump to conclusions and get all pissy. Tears rolled down my face. “Can you please just come get me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
blahh... I lost 2 subscribers :(

I didn't update yesterday because I got sick and was too tired to do anything. Hopefully you like it :)

Let me know what you think.

Comment-subscribe

bex