We're All Strangers in This World

The Used.

Frank was of peculiar sorts, it hurts when other people all me crazy sure. But when Frank called me crazy, something in me just broke… My eyes traveled over to him scanning the back of a Spiderman comic. I smile slightly at the concentrated look on his face. He was adorable.

“Gerard?” My eyes widen as I recognized that voice, I turn around to see a face I’d thought I’d never I’d have to see again. Bert McCracken was someone I cared for very deeply back in high school. He was my first boyfriend, but he said he couldn’t handle my… err problem. It kind of hurt to think about.

I pulled out my note pad. ‘Hi Bert.’ He smiled at me; I wanted nothing more than to punch him in the face. “What are you doing here?” I bit my lip and sigh. ‘I’m here with Frank.’ He looks bewildered. “Who’s Frank?”

“Hey Gerard! I found this awesome…” Frank trailed off when he saw Bert. “Who are you?” Bert looked at Frank with slight detest, but answered him anyway. “I’m Bert, I knew Gerard back in high school. I’m guessing your Frank. ” Frank just nodded. I glare at Bert, willing him to go away. But he doesn’t, this is one of the times I wish that I could talk.

“Please, we both know that your voice would be as hideous as your face.” I groan not even bothering to look where her voice was coming from. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look down to Frank, who was looking up at me worriedly. “You okay? He just asked you a question.” I nod, ‘Yeah, I’m fine. I just sort of spaced out, what did you ask?’ Bert shook his head and smiled at me, “I asked how’ve you been doing all of these years?”

Horrible. ‘I’ve been doing okay, how about you?’ The way he was looking at me made my skin crawl, like I was his prey. “I wish he would kill you, so I’d be rid of your horrid being.” A voice whispered in my ear. I ignored it. “I’ve been better, but you know. We all can’t be happy, have you been with anyone new?”

How did I know he would ask that...? He wants to make sure I’m as miserable as he is. ‘Not right now no, not since you.’ Frank at this point looked about as confused as a daisy on a log. Bert decides to clarify. “Me and Gerard used to go out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! :D