My So Called Cinderella Life

The End

I looked at everyone who was standing there and shot my arms up... "I'm donee!"

All Ryan, Peter, Daniella, Tory and Uncle Paul came up to me and hugged me. Uncle Paul patted me on the head, "I'm glad you finally stood up for yourself."

"It was so hard. My heart was like about to jump out of my chest." I joked. Uncle Paul smiled and I saw Mrs. Alfred, well... Aunt Gina... Came up to him by his side.

She started, "I heard everything. I'm so glad for you sweetie."

I smiled and hugged her. Uncle Paul sighed, "Well... Since you're officially done, you gonna go celebrate?"

"Celebrate getting my step family in jail... I'd rather not. It looks too cruel."

"You're such a good girl." Peter joked. I snickered, "You know when I slapped her... I wanted to punch her so badly... but I didn't have the courage to. I was afraid she was going to get hurt."

Everyone rolled their eyes and did a fake puke at me. I scratched my eyes and Uncle Paul sighed, "I will see you in class on Monday, right kiddo?"

I nodded my head and saluted, "You got it, Uncle Paul."

Uncle Paul and Aunt Gina walked off and I met eyes with Ryan. I raised my eyebrows at him quickly and then he came up to me to hug me. Peter started, "Well... We're not needed anymore. We'll let them have their sweet moment."

Ryan and I laughed and the four of them walked off. I placed my hands on my cheeks and smiled at him. He grabbed my hands and started, "How do you feel? You're still shaking."

"You have no idea. I was afraid she was gonna shoot me or something..."

He laughed, "Well... I would never let that happen."

"Hmm... and if she did have a gun and pointed it at me, what would have done?"

He shrugged, "I would've stood in front of you."

"And if she shot?"

"I would've run the hell away." He joked. I started laughing and moved my hands to hit him. He grabbed them and continued, "If she had to shoot, I would've blocked it. Or I would've brought both of us down to avoid it."

I smiled and he cupped his hands around me... "You know why right?"

I rolled my eyes around and sighed, "I have an idea."

He and I kissed as we were holding hands. He then rubbed my face, "Your face is maaaaaaaad red."

I groaned and pushed on the head. But we were laughing the entire time.

I was so happy right now, you have no idea.

** Six Months Later **

The summer of my graduation was probably the best months of my entire life. I spent the entire three months going around places in California that I had wished to go and even got to go to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon, again! :)

Margaret got sentenced for a life-time in prison. Kate got kicked out of San Diego State University and was sentenced for months of community service. Kayla was also kicked out of La Jolla Country Day school and was setenced for YEARS of community service plus being in juvenile... for...

Other things that don't need to be explained right now :D

It was also amazing because I spent the time with the most amazing people ever.

That included my best friends, Peter, Daniella and Tory. My sister, Kaylie... and then there's always my favorite, Ryan Sheckler.

He and I had been together for over half a year now, and it has gotten amazing and amazing by the day. We weren't exactly what you would call the sweetest couple...

We like bit at each other almost every day.

But it was still amazing.

I was a little upset that he wasn't going to SD State University with me, but he was better of at UCLA anyway... It was much more of a party school and I just feared that he would go mess with other girls.
Since he is a huge celebrity and all.

And he was going to be two hours and a half away from me. That was long.

I was packing my bags ready to go to the dorm and I was the first one having to move in. Kaylie was moving in to University of San Francisco tomorrow... Same with Peter [Of course, he chooses the same college as her]. Daniella was going far, far away... to the University of Tampa in Florida, and she was moving in next week. And Ryan was moving in like five days.

And Tory was going University of Nevada, Las Vegas and moving in the next three days.

So I had to depart... BY MYSELF... today.

This was sad.

I picked up Dad's diary and sighed. I was standing in front of the fireplace and threw each little note into the fire. I didn't want to have any memories of Dad's death and Mom's... So I only kept his diary. I looked at the video tape one last time and then threw it in the fire.
I threw all the bad memories into the fire.

I held onto my locket and smiled... It was really the only thing I ever treasured, this locket. If I didn't have it, a part of my life was missing.

"Why don't you just go to UCLA with me? It makes life so much easier." Ryan asked as he was helping me pack my bags downstairs. I smirked, "If all couples went to the same college, then how would they be successful in life?"

"UCLA has Media studies..." Ryan stated. I laughed and grabbed his face and shook it around, "Well... I like SDSU, okayyyyyy?"

He whined and shook my hand around, "But I'm gonna miss you."

I kissed him on the cheek and smiled, "I'll miss you too. But there's calling, webcamming, texting and visiting each other on some weekends... and holidays. So if you don't do any of that, you can guarantee a separation."

"Psh. I'm more worried that you won't answer any of those. You'll be too busy getting flirted with by so many different guys." He pointed at me and demanded, "If you have anyyyyyyyy guys in college, I swear... I will not even drive... I will take my jet plane and fly all the way back to San Diego and then beat the living hell out of them."

I looked at him very still, "You have a jet plane?"

"I will buy one if I have to."

I cracked up laughing and he held onto my waist, "Whatttttttt? I speak the truth."

"The ridiculous truth....... I promise that I will not allow any guys to flirt with me, okay? I'm not liking any guys easily." I squeezed his cheeks and said, "Because my boyfriend is soooooooooo cute, that I don't deserved to be dumped by him."

He hit my face lightly and I finally finished packing. Peter came from the kitchen and coughed, "Okay. Dude. I just heard your conversation from over there... and you need to stop being super duper corny."

Ryan looked at him and pointed, "Well... We all can't be biting couples like you and Kaylie over there. How are you even a couple? You like hit each other everyday."

Kaylie smiled, "You have no idea..."

We all laughed as Daniella and Tory were hitting each other on the couch. Ryan slightly whispered, "We might have another couple coming our way."

I looked at both of them and smiled. Tory... I never knew if he stopped liking me. He seemed to be into Daniella now... And she seemed slightly into him.

Or maybe this was the dude she had been talking about all along.

Ohhhhh, it was coming together.

:D

I finally finished packing and exclaimed, "Alright! Doneee!"

Daniella and Tory stood up and sighed, "You ready? Your move-in starts at 12 and it's already 11 o'clock."

I nodded quickly and continued, "Are you all dropping me off at the move-in?"

They all nodded and said in unison, "Obviouslyy!"

I groaned, "It's worse than going with only parents."

I laughed then Ryan and Tory came to help me get my bags into the car. Peter put my bag into Ryan's car and started, "Rissa. You can go with Ryan and have your sweet moments, I'll follow you with Kaylie, Tory and Daniella."

I smirked at him and pushed him, "Thank you very much..."

Kaylie grabbed my hand and smiled at me, then sat in the front seat of Peter's car. Tory and Daniella got in the back then I went to the trunk to put my backpack in the back.

I saw two of Ryan's suitcases in his trunk and smiled. Well, he wasn't excited to move in or anything. He's already done packing within five days. I just finished this morning.

I called him, "Ryan! You're already done packing? You're excited."

"Umm... Ugh, yeah. You know how excited... I am." He stuttered. I gave him a funny look and he grabbed my backpack... "You're done, right? You're just gonna put it in here?"

I nodded and was super confused. Why did he look frightened now?

He quickly closed his trunk and pushed me to the passenger seat. "Hurry up... You're gonna be late!"

I sat in the front seat and he got in the driver's seat quickly and sighed loudly. "Ready?"

I nodded and he quickly drove out of my driveway.

College, here I am come.

After forty minutes, we finally arrived at the campus of SDSU and I was super excited. Ryan sat still and I pinched his cheeks, "What's up?"

He shrugged, "I'm still sad that there's a lot of dudes that go here."

I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Peter and the rest of them parked right next to me and asked, "What hall are you guys in?"

"You guys?"

"I mean... What hall we have to go to?"

I squinted my mouth and replied, "Zura Hall."

"NIce hall, dude." Peter joked.

Peter came to grab my suitcase out of the car and Ryan held another one. When I arrived to the hall of my dorm, it was the most exciting feeling ever.

Everyone was smiling at me... and may I add, many many many many many cute guys.

A few seconds later, a shirtless guy who only wrapped a towel around his bottom waist and walked barefoot in the halls passed by me and looked at me up and down. I closed my eyes and looked at Ryan and tried to control my smiling.

He sighed, "Yeah. I'm gonna have to come down here a lot."

I laughed and continued walking. I felt a little lonely because everyone's parents' had been coming to send them off to their dorms. But I was grateful that I had my friends.

I found my room number and smiled, "Found it... Room 221."

The door was open and I saw a blonde haired girl, about 5'5 in height and who was not skinny not fat and had a very pretty face, unpacking in my room. She turned around and excitingly greeted me, "Hiii!"

She came up and hugged me and started, "You must be Marisa Anderson. My roommate, right?"

I smiled and hugged her back softly, "I'm guessing you're Nina Thompson... My roommate?"

"That's right! I don't think we went to the same orientation, because I went to an extremely late one. But I can't wait... This is exciting! The parties here, are outrageous."

I looked at Ryan and widened my eyes at him.

Nina then pointed to two adults and grabbed them, "Mom... Dad. This is my roommate, Marisa. She's cuter than I expected."

I smiled and they nodded at me. I shook hands with them and started, "Nice to meet you."

"Did you parents come with you, Marisa?" Mr. Thompson asked me. Nina turned her back and slightly shook her head. I grabbed her arm and smiled, "It's okay."

I talked to Nina before by email, and told her about myself... and mentioned that I had no parents and lived with my sister... but I hadn't explained to her about my step-family...

Yet.

I smiled at her parents and continued, "I don't have any parents. My friends and my sister came to drop me off."

The five of them came up to shake hands with Mr. and Mrs. Thompson and they sincerely smiled. They looked very polite and formal. Their outfits was like a suit and a dress. Nina came up to whisper, "My parents worry."

"Mine would too if they were here." I replied.

I looked back at the five of them and they began helping me unpack. Nina grabbed my wrist and nudged towards Ryan, "Is that Ryan Sheckler?"

I laughed and nodded and she quietly shrieked. "I've only heard my friends talk about him, but dangggg... He is fine in person."

I chuckled and she asked, "You're dating him?"

I nodded and she continued, "You're so lucky. When everyone's gone, we're gonna have to do a lot of talking tonight."

"Fine by me." I said.

After a few minutes, Daniella and Nina already hit it off; they were already talking about celebrities in shows...

That was quite fast.

Everything was halfway done, when I realized that I had forgotten my backpack in Ryan's car. I groaned and Ryan chuckled, "What's up?"

"I forgot my backpack in your car. Can I have your car keys? I gotta go grab it." I asked holding my hand out at him.

He low-fived my hand and sighed, "I'll go with you."

I smiled and told Nina, "I'll be right back."

She nodded and then we quickly walked through the halls. I walked in front of Ryan a little bit. A few seconds later, I heard a thump behind me.

I looked back and Ryan had bumped into a very attractive dude They both fell down and Ryan grabbed his hand, "Dude... Sorry about that."

Ryan got up and quickly helped the guy up and he shook off the dust off his shirt and pants. He tapped his arms, "No problem man. My bad."

When the attractive guy looked up at Ryan, he froze a little.

"Dude. Are you Ryan? Ryan Sheckler?"

I slightly laughed. He had too many fanclubs.

Ryan slightly smiled and nodded, then the guy held out his hand, "Dude. I'm your roommate... Anthony."

I began coughing and they both looked at me. I began, "Roommate?"

Anthony nodded at me and looked back at Ryan. "Ryan Sheckler, right? You're supposed to be roommates with Anthony Chanders... right?"

Ryan nodded and held out his hand, "Nice to meet you, dude."

Anthony looked around Ryan and smiled, "Where's your stuff, dude?"

"I'm about to go grab it in the car. I had to finish my with my girlfriend's stuff first." Ryan said when he pointed to the door.

My eyes went balistic.

What?!

I was super confused right now.

Anthony nodded at him, "Well I'll go help you. I'm almost finished unpacking."

Anthony came up to me and reached out his hand at me, "I'm your boyfriend's roommate, Anthony."

I smiled and shook hands with him. But glared at Ryan. I then asked Anthony, "Ryan's... going to SDSU?"

"Why else would he be here at move-in day?" Anthony replied while nodding his head.

I squinted my mouth and Ryan who stood there very frozen. Anthony looked back and forth between us and asked, "Did I say something wrong?"

I was so shocked. Confused.

Didn't understand the situation at this moment.

Ryan was attending SDSU? Not UCLA?

I patted his arm and smiled, "Oh no. You're perfectly fine."

Ryan grabbed Anthony by the shoulders and began, "Yo. Can you give us a minute? I just needa tell her something."

"Sure man. Tell me when you're ready."

Anthony went back into his dorm room and I looked up at Ryan. With a very confused, puzzled and shocking face.

"Sports management at UCLA? We're going to be two hours away? I will come visit you on weekends?" I asked.

He grabbed my hands and slightly smiled, "Yeah. About that. I kinda lied when I said I was going to UCLA. Buttttttttt, I did get in?"

"Okay. Not explaining anything."

"Well... I was gonna surprise you... in a better way. But this had to happen."

"Hmmm... I don't think surprises work for us." I said.

He smiled and whined, "Don't be mad... I wanted to surprise you so you would be happy."

"What was the original plan?"

"Well... My parents are out there right now in front of the car... That's how I was gonna take up at it."

I laughed and leaned my head back. He shook my hand around and I continued, "When did you get accepted?"

"Like a week after you. But I had everything planned out so you wouldn't have to know."

"What orientation did you go to though?"

"I don't need orienation. I'm Ryan Sheckler." He joked. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. "When you were talking about what hall you were going to be in, I quickly took that advantage to sign up for the same hall."

I wandered my eyes around and scratched my head, "Well... What are you waiting for? You haven't even unpacked yet... We need to get going on that."

Ryan laughed and then went to his dorm room to get Anthony. Anthony quickly came out and nodded. The three of us walked to the car and as he opened the door for me, I pointed at Anthony, "You should've warned your roommate that you were going to surprise me. It would've gone through."

"Yeah I overheard. Sorry for ruining it."

At the car, Mr. and Mrs. Sheckler were waiting on the side of it and I waved at them. Mrs. Sheckler came up to hug me and sighed, "Well... So much for the surprise."

We all looked at Anthony and he looked down, "Sorry again."

Ryan patted his shoulder, "It's fine dude. You can make it up by helping me. This job deserves a dude job and I'm not letting my girlfriend, or my old parents do it."

"Thanks son... We really love you for that." Mr. Sheckler joked. I laughed and grabbed my backpack. Ryan quickly snatched and it pulled it on the back of him. "I'll carry it for you. You just walk freely. Let the men do their work."

I rolled my eyes and also grabbed his beloved skateboard to help him. Then I heard a familar voice call for me and turned around. Uncle Paul!

"Uncle Paul!" I said as I waved.

He ran up to me and panted, "Hey kiddo."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well... I figured since I couldn't make it to your graduation party because I was in Hawaii the whole summer, I came back in time for your move in. So I wanted to give you a late present."

He handed me a wrapped present box that was small sized and I smiled, "Thank you..." I hugged him. He patted my back and looked at Ryan, "Mr. Sheckler. I thought you were going to UCLA."

"Oh good. I'm not the only one who didn't know." I joked.

Uncle Paul patted my head and smiled, "Listen kiddo. I drove all the way down here, so I gotta go back. The teachers' committee is having a meeting in an hour but I had to come down here and give it to you so you can make your dorm room official."

"Thank you."

Uncle Paul and I gave each other a hi-five but before he did, I grabbed his wrist and began, "Thank you so much... For helping me. For getting me through. You truly are the best Uncle ever."

He grabbed my hand and smiled, "Enjoy your life... Cinderella. This fairy god-father is always here to help you."

I waved at him once more, "Bye Uncle Paul!" He pulled down his window and waved back, "See ya kiddo!"

I laughed and he jumped into his car and quickly drove off. I went back up to Ryan and he started, "That was a very quick departure."

"Hmm... He had to go to a meeting but he wanted to drop this present off for me."

I didn't even have to unwrap the box, I opened it and it was a shirt. I unfolded the shirt and it was labeled, "Best Daughter... Best Niece... Best Girlfriend... Best Friend."

I laughed when I read it and there was a picture under it. It was a picture of Dad, Mom and Uncle Paul... holding me as a baby. I was even smiling in the picture with no teeth.

Ryan pointed at me, "Hahha... No teeth!"

I hit him and saw that his parents and his roommate were gone. "Where'd they go?"

"Oh. They went to unpack my stuff. You know my parents and their organization personality."

I nodded and Ryan continued, "Still can't believe that Dr. Pauly is not even with us anymore. He was like a legendary skateboarder."

"And the most legendary dad. He was the best dad when he raised me." I replied.

Ryan grabbed my hand and began, "I hope he knows that someone here is taking care of his amazing daughter."

I rolled my eyes around, "I'll let him know so he's not worried."

"Make sure to give the details on how great of a boyfriend I am. I don't want them to come haunting me in my dreams."

I closed my eyes and hit him as I laughed. I groaned at him and he still held on to my hand, "Kidding. Just make sure to tell your legendary dad and your mom that they have the most amazing daughter and that I'm fallen completely in love with her."

I rolled my eyes around, "You should tell the last part to her directly."

He smirked and kissed me. After we pulled away, he said, "I love you..." Very slowly.

I smiled and shrugged, "I love you too."

I kissed him on the cheek and we both smiled while we were holding hands. He continued, 'So I guess my Cinderella got her happy ending."

"It's not happy yet... but it's going really good.."

"What do you mean not happy yet?"

"We still have four years of college to get through." I stated. He looked down, "So it's not a happy ending yet?"

"It's happy for now... Because Cinderella has her Prince Charming by her side. And he is an amazing Prince Charming, I have to add."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Love you."

"Me tooo."

Then he grabbed his suitcase and lifted my backpack over his shoulders once more. He reached for my hand and I took it holding his skateboard with my other hand.

As we walked, he concluded, "So... Do you still own that bunny outfit from second grade?"

I hit him as we walked and groaned.

God, he was sarcastic sometimes. But asbolutely amazing.

Well, nine years of being treating like a servant by three horrid woman and they finally got the karma they deserved. My parents are living happily in heaven.

I have the best of friends.

The best sister.

And the best boyfriend, right now.

My life wasn't what anyone would call perfect or the best.

But right now, I couldn't ask for it to be any better.

:D
♠ ♠ ♠
The End :)

Thank you everyone =]