Status: Complete!!!!!! YYYYYAAAAYYYYY HHEHEHEHEHE GRAPE IN THE MOUTH

Scream

Ur and Ur Hand

The club was loud barrelling “U and Ur Hand” as I sway my hips on dance floor. It felt so good to finally be able to dance. I had been so busy lately that I hadn’t had time for the guys. I look over at Zacky dancing his heart out. I giggled.

“Zacky, You having fun?” I asked.

“Hellz to the ya, Rayne.”

I look over for Brian, he was flirting with some girls like always, while Jimmy was playing a drinking game with some guys, but Matt was alone at the bar. It brought sadness to my heart to see him so alone. I fought my way through the crowd. As I sat down, I asked the bar tender for a Coke. I didn’t feel much like drinking tonight.

“Matt, What’s wrong?’’

“Nothing at all.”

“Well then come dance with me.”

“I don’t feel like it.”

“Please?” I asked looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

Damn it, why’d she have to look at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. She was so beautiful with that flowing, long, brown hair. That outfit she wore made her beyond sexy. The way her black tank and vest showed off her chest while her pants showed off her amazing legs. I nodded as she lead me out to the dance floor. We began to dance as I slide my hands down to her hips. Every inch of her body was in my reach. My whole body was going crazy. I wanted to pull her closer and kiss her but I couldn’t. So I just pulled her closer to my body. Tonight, it was going to be my hand and I.

“Guys, we gotta get out of here. We got to go to work tomorrow. Remember the music video we’re supposed to be making,” Johnny said

“Where are all the guys?”

“They left while you guys were dancing.”

“Crap, Brian was my ride home. Matt will you give me a ride home.”

“Ya, see you later, Johnny,” Matt said as we walked out of the club.

We got into his Dodge Charger and left.

“Thanks, Matt, for dancing with me. All the guys were busy with everyone else.”

“My pleasure.”

“What video are you making tomorrow?”

“We’re making “Seize The Day”.”

I nodded and looked out my window to see my house as the car slowed to a stop.
“Bye Matt,” I said as I leaned over to his side of the car to kiss his cheek. He moved his head at the last moment, our lips met. My heart began to flutter as my stomach turned into knots.

I pulled away and whispered, “Goodnight.”
I got out of his car without a word from him and headed inside still thinking of the kiss.

I had turned right when she went to kiss my cheek and her lips landed right on mine. God, tonight was only going to be my hand and I. But why did she bullet from the car? Does she not like me? Is she into one of the other guys? Is it Zacky or Brian? Or Jimmy? It couldn’t be Johnny, Could it? My mind was racing as I pulled away from her house thinking of her.

I changed into my pj’s, an A7X shirt and booty shorts. I flopped onto my bed thinking of Matt. Slowly falling asleep thinking of the kiss and whether he liked me or it was mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment and Tell me what u think
This is what Rayne look like [http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38088611]
Rayne's PJ and Matt's car [http://www.polyvore.com/rayne_pj_matts_car/set?id=38088555]Rayne club outfit trying make it look like outfit from "Since u been gone" by Kelly Clarkson when she on stage [http://www.polyvore.com/my_character_outfit/set?id=38080849]
Image