Status: Complete!!!!!! YYYYYAAAAYYYYY HHEHEHEHEHE GRAPE IN THE MOUTH

Scream

The Scene

"This shining city built of gold, a far cry from innocence,” my phone singing “The Beast and Harlot,” by Avenged Sevenfold. I opened my eyes to see who it was texting me at 6 in the morning, it was Brian.

“It’s Synyster Gates, Baby. I know it’s early but do you wanna come watch us shoot the music video?”

“Yes. Give me fifteen minutes to get dressed.”

“Alright, I’ll be there in a few to pick you up.”

I got up not knowing what to wear when I realized Brian may be riding the bike. I walked over to the closet to find something to wear. I knew I would wear my biker jacket and boots, but what else? A smile slid across my face when I saw my pink “Misfits” shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I added my studded pink belt for an extra touch of pink.

Bing, bing my doorbell sounded.

I ran down the stairs and opened my door to see Brian. He looked his normal, adorable self. He was wearing a band t-shirt with the sleeves cut off and holey jeans, but what made him really cute was his baseball cap that was on backwards.

“Hello, sexy. Are you free tonight?”

“In your dreams, Syn.”

“Every night, baby,” he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and added, “You look adorable.”

“Come on, adorable? Really?” he said horrified.

I burst out laughing as I walked over to Brian’s chopper. “Come on, Mr. Snuggles.”

He grunted and walked past me getting on the bike. As he started the bike, I climbed on the back and then we were off.

After bout fifteen minutes, we had arrived at the shoot. Everyone already seemed to be getting ready when I realized that Johnny was no where in sight. Zacky was talking to the man who seemed to be the director and Jimmy was messing around in a cop car. I walked over to the cop car and pointed my finger at Jimmy’s head. “Freeze, Punk!” I yelled making Jimmy jump so high he busted his head on on roof of the car.

“Holy shit! That hurt!”

“I’m sorry, I was getting you ready for your roll.”

Everybody’s head turned as we heard the director yell it was time to shoot.

After three long hours of watching them shoot scene after scene and retakes, we finally got to the jail scene. I knew the video was going to be great, after all, it was my boys making it. Jimmy was giggling and making fun of Matt because he had his nude scene next.

“Are you afraid of everyone seeing how tiny you are?” Jimmy laughed with the guys.

“What are you talking about? I’m bigger than all of you. There’s no need to worry, except maybe about what name you’re girlfriend’s going to say in her sleep tonight,” Matt said in a cocky tone with a grin on his face.

“We’ll have Rayne decide after the shoot who is bigger,” Brian said glaring at Matt.

“I bet Johnny’s SO much bigger,” I said teasingly.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” All the guys said together.

During Matt’s nude scene, I had to go to the bathroom. My curiosity wanted to see and know, but then someone was bound to have noticed me eye raping him. I couldn’t let anyone know. It would destroy everything.

After my shoot, I looked for Rayne, but the guys said she had gone to the restroom. I needed to talk to her about the next scene when the guy shows up at the house. I needed to explain what would happen in the scene. Right when I saw her come out of the restroom, I tried to yell for her but the director pulled me away to my next scene.

All the jail scenes were done, I still hadn’t gotten to talk to her. It was time for the last shooting. Everything in my body started to spin around. I could feel my self sweating like crazy, but it was too late to tell her now.

We were finally at the last scene. Everyone, but Matt, was getting their make up done so they would look beaten, down, and dirty.

“And action!” the director yelled, as I moved to where I could see everything.

This was not what I had wanted to see. My heart sank down to the bottom of the ocean when I saw it. The actress was Valerie, Matt’s old girlfriend. He had picked her to be his pregnant girlfriend in the video. Now I had to watch them kiss. Nothing could be worse than this. The way he kissed her, I could tell he still wanted her, not me. I would never be Valerie. I would always be the best friend and nothing more. With tears starting to run down my face, I texted my best friend, Lydia.

“Lydia, would you come pick me up from the shoot?” I asked her.

“Sure thing...where is it exactly? And you gotta give me landmarks or I will get incredibly lost...you know me.. :)” she replied.

“It’s at MGM Studios, where we went last week?”

“Oh... :( I feel blond...I’ll be there in a minute...”

“Please hurry?”

“I will, who’s better at getting away with speeding than me? Come on, do you remember that time I stole that Plum Crazy, six speed, dodge challenger and drove it down to Mexico just to see if I could get away with it? I think I was doing like one-fifty most of the way... :)”

“Yes, you didn’t get caught.”

“But I can’t text and drive, so you’ll have to tell me what’s wrong when I get there...okay?”

I walked out the door to see Lydia in her pink Volkswagen beetle with black leather interior. It made me smile a little to see her in that car. Even though she looked so very girly, she was a punk at heart that could kick your ass from here to the moon. When I finally got in the car, she started to head off to my house, but not without a lot of questions.

“What happened? Why did you need me to come and get you?” Lydia asked.

“I went to the set of the music video where the guys were shooting “Seize the Day.” And everything was going okay until the end. In the last scene, Matt had to make out with some girl playing his pregnant girlfriend for the video. The girl turned out to be Matt’s ex Valerie.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, girl. Did he even seem to notice that it bothered you or try to warn you or anything at all?”

“No, he didn't even try to do anything. I didn’t know it was Valerie until they started filming.”

“I’m so sorry, do you need me to kick his ass for you?”

“You could try your best, but he’s a little..I mean a lot bigger.”

“Oh come on, do you really have so little faith in me?” Lydia replied sarcastically.

“No, I have faith in you to either win or get your ass kicked,” I said smiling.

“I knew that would make you smile,” she replied with an overly cheesy grin.

“Thanks, Lydia”

We were finally done with the shoot so I could look for Rayne. She was no where to be found. I started to ask around to see if anyone knew where she had gone, and one of the cameramen said she left during the last shoot.

“Where’s Rayne?” asked Brian as he walked up with the guys.

“She left and no, I have no idea why.”

But deep down, I think I knew why she left. Or at least I hoped that was the reason why she left early. It was a bad reason that gave me mixed emotions of joy and guilt, but at least it showed that she liked me .

Finally after getting home, my phone began to ring.

“Why’d you leave?” Matt asked in his text.

“I was tired.”

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why wouldn’t I be?” I said knowing I was far from fine.

“Because Valerie was there,” he stated matter-of-factly.

“That didn't bother me. I’m going to bed, Matt. I am really tired. Goodnight Matt, Sweet Dreams.”

“Night,” was all I could say. She didn’t like me. I had finally found my answer, but it wasn’t the one I was looking for. My heart felt like it had been riped from my body. There was no way I was going to get any sleep tonight. When she was all I could think about.
♠ ♠ ♠
The girl in story name Lydia is a real friend. I wanted put her in my story and she help me write talken happening between Rayne and Lydia. Ps I dont own Valerie (HMMM, Shadows my man) lol
Syn Bike and Rayne outfit [http://www.polyvore.com/syn_bike_rayne_outfit/set?id=38113615]
That [ ] are not part of link
Image