Status: Complete!!!!!! YYYYYAAAAYYYYY HHEHEHEHEHE GRAPE IN THE MOUTH

Scream

Busting Down The Door

Why the hell did she run? Now I have to chase after her. I didn’t do anything, did I? I felt like this was all my fault, but I didn't know. Rayne’s house was in site. My blood was boiling. I was pissed, but at the same time I felt guilty. There was no way she could escape me now.

I had finally gotten my car in park and ran into my house. I didn’t care about the front door; all I cared about was getting to my bedroom. I darted up the stairs and ran down the hall to my room and locked the door.

Why is he doing this to me? Why did he go back to her? Was she really that perfect? My heart was beating so fast from running as well as the hurt. I hated him so much for going back to her.

I could hear him running through the house. I knew he wouldn’t be able to find me. Shit. I was wrong. I could hear his big feet pounding up the steps as he climbed up them. The sound of doors being swung open echoed through the house. My bedroom nob slowly turned a little and then stopped. He must have realized that I had locked the door.

“Open the damn door, Rayne!”

“No, go away!”

“I am not going away!’’

“Fuck off, Matt!”

“Fine,” I heard him say. He was finally going to leave.

Bang. Thud.

“Fuck,” I whispered. He was trying to bust the door down.

“Matt, stop. Your going to break my door.”

“I don’t give a shit. I am going to get this door open one way or another.”

I stepped away right as he broke through the door. He was coming toward me with a look in his eye, but I couldn’t tell what it was. I kept backing up until I hit the wall. He had me pinned. There was no way out.

“I told you, I would get in.”

“Just leave me alone, Matt.”

“Not until you tell me what’s wrong!”

I could feel all of my emotions building up. Then the tears started to flow. I couldn't take it anymore.

“Her, she’s what’s wrong!” I yelled.

“What?” He asked with a questioning look that changed into an “oh” look after he finally understood. His hand came to my cheek and wiped away my tears.

“Matt, Please go?” I whimpered.

Matt shook his head no as his lips landed on mine. Everything in my body was swirling around. My knees were going weak. His lips slowly moved down my neck. His lips hit my sweet pot causing me to moan. I could feel him grin against my neck.

“Matt?”

“Yes, Baby?” he said as he looked up.
“What about Valerie?”

“To tell you the truth, I got back together with her because I thought you didn't love me.”

“You love me?”

“Yes with every fiber of my body.”

“I love you too, Matt.”

“Do you wanna know a secret?” he asked with an evil grin.

“Yes.”

Matt began to kiss me again. His lips moved from my lips to my ear. As he began nibbling on my ear, he grabbed my butt lifting me up a little higher. His hand slid to my thigh making me wrap my leg around his waist. He did the same with the other leg until my hands were around his neck while my legs were wrapped around him.

“Ooh, you know I make you wanna scream,” Matt whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is finally edit and this is the last story I hope u guys like it
Image