Status: Complete!!!!!! YYYYYAAAAYYYYY HHEHEHEHEHE GRAPE IN THE MOUTH

Scream

Look, Trouble at Sea

Today was Saturday, the day we were all supposed to go to the beach. I had no idea if we were still going, we did it every two weeks, but I decided to get dressed and head down there anyway.
After taking a shower I slid into my bikini and proceeded to throw on a white tank top and some black cargo pants over it along with putting on my black converse. I put some earrings in and slid on a bracelet as well as putting on my “Arg!” necklace.
After finally getting dressed, I got into my 1967 Chevy Impala and headed down to the beach. As soon as I got there, I saw the guys hanging out.
“Rayne!” Jimmy screamed.
“Hello, Jimmy,” I said back. “Hi, everyone,” I added.
I look over to see that Matt didn't turn and wave like the others had.
“What’s up with Matt?” Brian asked as I shrugged my shoulder.
“He’s been acting weird since the day you left the shoot early,” said Johnny.
“Why did you leave?” Zacky asked, not within two seconds Brian hit Zacky in the arm and gave him the “are you freaking stupid” look.
The guys decided to play football, except for Matt. He just sat there, drinking beer, not saying a word to me at all. I sat for few minutes watching how the guys kept kicking Johnny’s butt at football. It made me laugh, but at the same time felt bad for him.
“Mattie!”, I heard someone yell as I turned to see Valerie run up to Matt and kiss him right on the lips. I felt my heart drop even more than before. This wasn't a video shoot, this time it was real life. I turned to the guys to see all of them with theirs mouths hanging open, nearly to the ground.
“Matt?” I whispered, but he didn’t hear me, he was far too busy playing with Valerie. I got up and walked over to all the guys and said my goodbyes. There was no way I could be here with her and Matt. The guys completely understood. I walked back past Matt to grab my stuff.
“Where are you going?” Matt asked.
“Like it matters to you,” I said as I kept walking. I could hear Matt calling for me in the distance, then his voice started to get louder. Shit. He was coming after me, but at least I would reach my car before he could catch up. Finally I was in my car and on my way home. I looked in my rear view mirror to see if he was behind me, to my surprise, he wasn't there. I kept driving trying to understand why he would get back with her. Suddenly, I felt the urge to look back again, I raised my eyes to the mirror to see Matt’s car right on my tail. When in the hell did he start following me? Was he following me this whole time and I didn't know it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I have mega writer block I promise next chapter will be better and longer I been like this all week ->
Image