Status: Main Priority

The Day I Left The Womb

We Started Drowning, Not Like We'd Sink Any Further...

Image

Two months into Recording...

"You're my ex! You're my ex! You're my ex! This is the story of boy meets girl..." I sang my heart out into the microphone as I held my headphones with one hand.

I looked up after finishing the song and saw everyone applauding. I smiled widely. We were finally done recording our first professional album. Brett thought it would be a good idea to re-record our three popular songs off of our demo and then Shaw and I wrote all new lyrics for this album.
"That's a wrap on His Fatal Desire's first album!" Jack, our studio recorder, said with a smile on his face.

________________xXx_________________

Our album, "Life without Consequences" hit stores and began selling quicker than we ever thought possible. We used the poster Janey made for our album cover and added the album title to it. We released "My X" as our first single before the album came out and put it available on Itunes. Brett insisted we made a music video for My X as soon as possible. Once it debuted on Fuse and MTV, our fame quickly rose.

Within 4 months... Our band had reached 200,000 fans on facebook and My X had become number 10 on the charts.

I had never expected us to become as popular as we had...

________________xXx__________________

I sat at our airport terminal with Janey, Shaw, Finn, and Knox, waiting for Ronnie and the guys of Falling in Reverse to meet up with us.
"Where are they?!" Janey pouted. She had become our official merchandise girl. She was excited because not only did she get to do what she loved, but she also got to stick around with us and go on the road.
"I don't know. I'm sure they will be here soon..." I said reading articles on my laptop.

She bit her nails as her leg jumped up and down and watched down the walkway.
"I hate planes." Finn groaned.
"Dude, it isn't that big of a deal." Knox rolled his eyes.
"I get the worst anxiety. What if the plane crashes?!" Finn exclaimed.
"Finn!" We all yelled at him. He crouched low.
"Why would you say something like that?!" I exclaimed staring at him angrily.
"Say what?" A thick accent spoke behind us.

Janey screeched as she jumped out of her seat and into Jacky's arms and planted kisses all over his face.
I grinned and shook my head at her as I chuckled.
Ronnie planted himself in the chair next to me. "Well hello there." I smiled as I turned to him.
"Hey." He said. "Ready for chaos?" He grinned.
"Fuck yeah! I'm ready to party! " Knox shouted.
People around us looked at him as if he was a monster.
I overheard a woman telling her 5 year old to never say that horrible word. I chuckled.

It was our first major tour as a signed band and we were going to be touring with Falling In Reverse. I couldn't ask for a better band to tour with. Plus, it made Janey extremely happy that she could see her lover boy for the next 3 months everyday.
I looked over at them. They were now sitting in a chair, Janey on his lap, as they continued to make out.
I decided to ignore it and continue on with reading an article from this rock music website.
"Whatcha reading?" Ronnie asked peering over my shoulder.
"Some article that was written about our band."
"What are they saying?" He asked.
"His Fatal Desire is a force to be reckoned with. After listening to the album, I can say I'm impressed. They have a different sound to set them apart from the rest and with frontwoman Anberlin Petersin, they could be unstoppable. His Fatal Desire will be touring with Falling in Reverse at the end of this month. If they sound anything like they do on their album, We will be in for a hell of a show. I'd just hate to be the guy who inspired the lyrics..." I read the little paragraph out loud and chuckled at the writer's last statement.

"Flight 143 to New York is now boarding. Once again Flight 143 toNew York is now boarding."

_______________xXx______________

"I'm not going to make it. I'm not going to make it. I can't take planes. I hate them..." Finn spoke full anxiety attack incoming.
"Finn, calm down. How are you going to tour if you can never take planes?" I asked.
"Easy, a bus. We take one flight and then tour bus the rest of the way. Fuck planes... I hate them." He started muttering to himself.
"Is he going to be okay?" Ronnie whispered to me with an eyebrow raised.
"Yeah." I nodded. "He'll be fine. He just gets nervous. He'll order himself a drink and sleep."
Ronnie nodded in response.

I had planned to do the same. I put in my earbuds and played the music on my iphone. Once the plane had taken off, I was able to easily fall asleep.

________________xXx________________
I sat up in my bed. I looked around confused. I felt disoriented. I was here, but I didn't feel as if I was. I heard people screaming downstairs followed by a loud of things crashing to the floor. I crept slowly out of bed and went downstairs. The house was a wreck. It was just completely torn apart. Things were torn down from the wall. The banister for the stairs was broken in the middle. I stayed on the stairs as I looked into the living room.

A girl laid on the ground, clearly beaten to a pulp, groaning as she curled into a bar. My eyes widened as a man stepped into view. He grabbed the girl. I quickly ran down the stairs toward the girl to rescue her.
"Stop!" I shouted at him. "What are you doing?!" I was filled with rage.
I tried to grab his shoulder and it went through him. I was unable to touch him or pull him away.
"Stop!" I screamed. They didn't even see or hear me. I didn't exist.
I looked at the girl as her face became clear. It was...Me.
I turned quickly to face the man.
"Jake...?" My eyes widened.
He yelled multiple profanities and some things I couldn't even understand because he was so enraged.
"What could I have done to make you this angry?" I stared stunned.

I looked around at the surroundings, trying to see if I could pick something up to throw. To try anything! To end this nightmare! I looked back over. I was grabbed by the throat, but it wasn't by Jake..." My eyes widened...
"Wake up."
"What?" Hearing the strange voice that was not matching the face.
"I said WAKE UP!"


______________xXx______________

I jumped in my seat as I opened my eyes. I panted for air and wiped my brow with my free hand.
I looked over at Ronnie who had a worried expression.
"I've tried to wake you for like 5 minutes now..." He spoke softly.
"Sorry." I muttered looking away embarrassed.
Ronnie placed two fingers under my chin and looked at me with worry-filled eyes.
"You said Jake..." I flushed red again. I couldn't keep eye contact with him.
"Is everything okay?" He asked.
I nodded. Over the year that I have known Ronnie. I finally told him everything about Jake. He was the only part of my past that I had told him about. He was angry. He wanted to go beat the shit out of Jake, but I begged him not to. Only for his sake, not Jake's.

"I'm okay. I promise." I whispered and took in a deep breath.
"We're almost there." Ronnie said as I put my head on his shoulder.
"Good." I mumbled.

______________xXx________________
12:40 pm

"Land!" Finn shouted as he ran out of the terminal and fell to the ground in front of a ton of people.
"Thank God land..." He said as he flipped over on his back.
"Finn, get up what are you doing?" Knox gave him an incredulous look.
He got up and followed the rest of us to Baggage claim.

After getting all of our stuff, we got into our limo that was sent for us to bring us to our buses.
"Guys, you have an interview at 3. They are just going to be coming on the bus and then we will be leaving after that. They may do a combined interview too." Janey said as she looked over her her notebook.

Janey pretty much became a partial manager to us. She didn't set up the tours, but she did set up interviews and photo shoots.
"Sounds good!" I smiled
"I'm just ready to be on the road!" Knox exclaimed.
"Hell yeah!" Shaw added.
"As long as we are the road, I don't care." Finn said.
"Still nauseous?" I asked and he just nodded.
"I'll find something for you once we get there." Janey said and he muttered a thanks.

______________xXx_______________

The limo had finally reached its destination. We all piled out of the car, all ready and excited to get touring. Knox, Finn, and Shaw all ran toward the bus with the other guys.
My phone began to ring and I took it out of my back pocket. I stopped short as I looked at the caller ID. I was frozen. My legs became paralyzed as I stared at my ringing phone.
"Anberlin, I was wonder..." Janey started to ask and realized I wasn't beside her.
"Anberlin?" She turned and looked at me along with Ronnie.
I looked up to meet their worried glances. "Who is it?" Janey asked hesitantly.

"My mother..." Janey's eyes went wide as Ronnie looked at both of us with a confused stared.

I haven't talked to my mother since I was seventeen. She left me after my father left us... Great parents huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys, this was honestly more of a filler to get all of this out so I can finally do all the touring chapters and such. :3
I hope you guys liked it anyways!
Thanks to WhitneySheree and XxWishxOnxAxStarxX for commenting! Thanks to my 9 subscribers! and Thank you to all of my silent readers!

Comments would be appreciated!!

Muah xoxo
<3