Status: Active

Well Crazier Things Have Happened

Holy Hotness

I watch as jolene pulls clothes from my closet and throws them on the ground all around her.
"what the hell is this" She asks holding up my rainbow colored pants.
"I was in a parade and I needed something rainbow colored" I shrugged.
She threw those on the ground and kept scavenging.
"Don't you have anything that doesn't fall off your hips and look bunchy around your stomach?" She asks after pulling all of my clothes out of my closet.
"Uhhh no" I say looking at the ground.
"Oh come on don't tell me you don't like your hot bod" She sits on the bed next to me.
"I never really have Im just built weird" I say looking at her like she had seven heads.
"Your joking right? Kay your a gorgeous girl you got it flaunt it and I am going to do everything in my power to help you realize how hot you are!" Jolene grabs my hand and drags me down the hall into her room. She throws a few things at me and pushes me into her bathroom.
"Put those on you aren't coming out of this room until you do" I hear her lean on the door. Unwillingly I put on the tight shorts a tank that just brushes my belly button and some cowgirl boots.
"Okay joe I got my skunk suit on" I say knocking on the door.
I see her slowly open the door and her eyes get big.
"Damn lady if I was a lezzy you would be all mine" she laughs with me.
She runs a brush through my brown slightly curly hair and throws it in a pony tail showing off one of my many tattoos. I feel my hair get dropped back into my lower back as the pony tail is finished and I look at myself in the mirror I am super shocked by what I am faced with. I actually look hot for once in my life.
"Joe your a fucking genius" I turn and hug her with all of my might.
"now lets go get your man" she laughs. As I shake my head thinking to myself yeah right. As we get outside we see all of the guys strapping a helmet on to street bike tommy and giving him words of encouragement. Travis looks up from what he is doing quickly and then his head snaps right back up. His eyes are completely focused on me tracing the lines of my body I blush and look at jolene.
"Dude I feel a little ridiculous now that I am out here" I say looking down at my shiny bellybutton ring.
"Don't be you look hot now be confident because here comes trav." She slaps my ass and walks away.
"Wow Mic you look… Wow" He says his eyes looking right into mine.
"Thanks trav. Just figured I had to get out of that wet bathing suit and just slapped this on" I say almost sounding as confident as I wanted to. He turns as he hears Tommys bike rev and I feel his arm brush against mine making goosebumps go up my arm I look at him as his face suddenly has a pink pigment to it. Did I just make THE Travis Pastrana blush? Just from our arms brushing? Maybe we do have something after all. I intend on finding out if he really likes me or if he just wants a piece of ass I just have to figure out how. As all of this is going on in my head I see Tommy hit the jump and go completely over the foam pit Travis grabs my hand as we all run over to make sure he is okay. Call the ambulance I hear Bell yell and I was off to the house as soon as it was said.