Status: Active

Well Crazier Things Have Happened

Lets make you sexy

“Were shippin’ up to Boston” I jump as my phone goes off.
“Hold on…. City morgue you bag ‘em we tag ‘em” I say smiling.
“Where the hell are you guys we are all already in our swim gear and ready to do stupid shit out on the lake” I hear Tommy yell in the back ground. I put the phone on speaker and hold it between Travis and I.
“Were almost there we just have to get Kayla’s things then we are on the way” Travis smiles at me when he says my name.
“Dammit that means no fun with the new girl today” Greg groans.
“OH damn that sucks” I say sarcastically.
“Also I thought we weren’t leaving till tomorrow you lying Travis you” I say pushing his arm.
“Yeah but if we leave by 11:30 we should be there by at least 8 if not earlier because I drive like a nut” Travis says throwing his hands animatedly everywhere and I couldn’t help but giggle.
“Alright guys I guess we will see you roughly 8 hours” I click the end button and turned to Travis.
“So what were you gonna’ say earlier” I ask my accent coming out slightly.
“Oh I don’t remember” He says looking at me quickly and then back out the windshield.
~~*~~*~~* Time Lapse about 8 Hours~~*~~*~~*
“No way I totally kicked your ass at padiddle” I say throwing my hands up.
“OH god she is as competitive as Travis” Jolene smiled at Jim.
“Wow she has a nice behind too” Joe looks up and sees Mikayla standing on Travis’s bumper leaning towards the bed attempting to grab her things.
Jolene slapped him on the bare sun burnt chest and called him a pig.
“You know if you stay like that your gonna have a lot of boners to deal with” Joe laughs slapping my ass. I dropped my last bag on the ground and smiled at her as I jumped down from the much lifted truck.
“Well then I guess there is no bending over allowed?”
“Well let me correct you really quick, there’s no bending over motocross bikes or any other type of motorized type object. They are all dirty and only think of it as being a compromising position.” She laughs.
“No bending over in sexy ways got it” I took mental note.
“Now lets get your shit to your new room” She grabs one of my bags.
“You have no idea how awesome it is to have another girl here with me it kinda gets tiring being the only female and having to talk about guy stuff all the time” She huffed.
“Hells yeah girlfriend if you need to vent I am here to listen and give you a girls opinion” I bumped her hip with mine.
“Now I see why Trav is so interested by you” She mumbles.
“What did you say” I turn to her.
“Oh nothing it’s just a stunt I want to try out tomorrow” she stops at a door and pushes it open.
“Welcome to your new abode” She flicks on the light and instantly I am in love with the room.
“Thanks Joe” I take my bag from her and she closes the door.
I look around and drop to the bed before I know it I am fast asleep and off to dream land.
“Wakey wakey sleeping beauty” I feel my bed shift and I sit up quick.
“What did I miss” I say looking at the person next to me.
“Nothing yet now get that kini on and come down to the water girl” Joe says throwing my bathing suit at me and running out of my room.
I strip out of my clothes and pull on my suit grabbing a towel and running out of my room after Joe.
“What the hell is that” I say pointing to the huge yellow blue and red thing sitting out in the water.
“Oh that’s fun for today” Joe says smiling.
“Let’s go Kay your first” I look up and see Tommy and Travis standing on top of a huge platform.
I feel some one pushing me and then a life jacket gets shoved into my hands. Next thing I know I am sitting on the opposite end of the giant worm shaped thing.
“Ready, one, two, three” I am flying through the air my heart racing screaming. Then bam I am splashing into the freezing cold water floating to the top I fill my lungs with air and feel a splash next to me.
“Morning glory” Travis smiles at me.
“Holy fucking shit its freezing in this lake” I say shivering my lips slowly beginning to turn purple. Travis then pushes me under once again and I come bobbing back up.
“Was that really necessary” I say splashing him.
“I was seeing if you would get more used to the water” He laughs and splashes me back.
“I might be cold but I’m still gonna have fun” I say swimming back to shore and climbing up the huge ladder.
“who’s next” I say standing at the edge and flexing my muscles.
I see Tommy roll onto the end of it. I feel arms wrap around me and next thing I know I am airborne. I feel myself sink into the float and see Tommy go flying out over the lake yelling and screaming. I get up on my knees and turn to see who it was that grabbed me I see Andy behind me smiling and giving me the thumbs up. I laugh and give him the same thumbs up but at the same time I feel disappointment in the pit of my stomach.
“Hey Tommy did you get enough air” I hear Travis yell over head.
“No way man I bet I can get way higher with more people” I jump off and begin swimming back to shore.
“I’m gonna go inside I don’t feel so well” I say taking off my life jacket and running back to the house.
“Hey wait up” I turn and see Jolene running behind me.
“Travis is hopelessly stupid when it comes to people liking him and don’t tell me that you don’t have a thing for him because I see it when you look at him and I saw the disappointment when you turned around and saw that the person that grabbed you wasn’t Trav and you should have seen the jealousy that was strewn across his face when you jumped with Andy instead of him.” Joe breathes in and smiles because her rant is done.
“What do I do Joe” I say sitting on a rock watching the boys push each other into the lake.
“You have to pretty much spell it out for him show him your sexy side you know make him want you” she nudges me with her elbow and raises her eyebrows laughing.
“Joe Help me please” I say whining and leaning my head on her shoulder.
“Come with me” She has a mischievous look on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry I have been gone for so long writers block is back and I was busy for the holidays but here is a update :):)