Sequel: I Must Be Dreaming

One Last Kiss

Boyfriend

When I woke up I was in Edward’s room on the bed. I sat up and groaned. I felt like I had drunk an entire bottle of vodka. And it sucked. Everything hurt. I stood up off the bed and almost fell but I felt arms wrap around me. I looked up to see Edward and groaned again. What happened yesterday? I remembered the game with Emmett but everything else was a blur.

“You don’t want to know” I looked at Edward and groaned. “That bad?” he shook his head. “No just…painful” I groaned “Did I cry?” he nodded “damn” he smiled slightly and sat me back on the bed. “you always manage to land yourself in trouble Ms. Shea” I laughed but nodded “Yeah, it happens a lot” I said. I rubbed my side and fell back on the bed.

I felt the bed shift and looked over to see Edward. He smiled and I looked back up at the roof. My mind was pretty blank other then the pain shooting threw my head. I kinda wanted to go home. I had homework I had been putting off for the past week. Which that in it’s self just sucked. I looked over at Edward and he smiled and reached over and grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. A small smile formed on my lips and I looked back up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

My mind started to wonder. Literally. It bounced from puppies to music then to movies, then to random dancing penguins drinking coca cola then all the way to the water, then I was literally at peace. That’s just how the water made me feel. “Shea?” I blinked and looked over at Edward “Huh?” he smiled “I asked if you wanted me to take you home?” I blinked. “Yeah. I have homework” he nodded and stood up pulling me up.

We walked down stairs and Rose pulled me into a hug. “See you at school on Monday?” I nodded as she pulled away. “But of course” She laughed and Emmett pulled me into a hug next. I laughed and once I was done getting a hug from everyone Edward pulled me out of the house and over to his car causing me to smile.

When we got back to my house I got out and leaned against the door looking at my house. “What are you thinking about?” I looked over at Edward and shrugged “Nothing really, just, it’s so empty” he looked at me and I smiled slightly. “It’s not like the water, that is completely empty, but inside the emptiness of water there is an entire echo system of life and there is so much in so little. Here there is nothing. It’s just…empty” I said.

He looked at me and I smiled “I can be deep to!” I said before leaning up and kissing him. I pulled away quickly with a smile before walking into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long and its so short.