Deep Down I Really

I hate him!

I lied there looking at the ceiling thinking that I've been asking myself for about 3 years who am I and I think know I realized who I am. I'm Emily, I'm 17. I'm a very closed and personal person. Almost half of the time I'm in another world that I created where only my music and I exist. I like to be alone sometimes and sometimes I like to be with the people I love. Music is my life. I can be very confusing and very shy. I sometimes never talk and sometimes I never stop talking. I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up. I have this wish to publish a book someday but it's a dream.

I love to write and when I write I feel that no one can tell what to do or what not to do. I love to read and can be very addictive to books sometimes. I love to play the guitar. I love the rain. I like to watch movies such as love, horror, romantic, comedies etc. A lot of people don't except me but it's their problem not mine. I realized how much people can hate. My best friends are the best.
I hate my grandma and if you knew what she did you would too. I think homophobia is wrong.
I have many times tried to hurt myself and I regret that.

I heard a knock at the door but I didn’t have the strength to get up.

“What?” I said in an angry tone and then a head popped as the door opened. It was Hailey my best friend.

“Someone’s on a bad mood,” she said and lied down next to me on my bed.

“What’s wrong?” She asked worried.

“Nothing, sorry for that. I was just thinking.” I said and looked at her in the eyes to show her that I wasn’t lying.

“Ok, do you know what happened? It got out that Brian is going out with Jessica Hillier,” she said.

“And that should interest me because?” I said and Hailey looked at me like I was insane.

“Why do you hate that guy so much?” She asked while raising her hands in frustration.

“Because he is a complete asshole, he thinks since he’s so hot he can fuck every girl!” I said and sat up and then so did Hailey.

“But he is hot and I know it’s not only that. What did he do to you?” She asked again.

“Nothing it’s just that I hate guys like that that they think they’re superior just because every girl drools ever time he passes by her!” I said.

“OK, OK I’m not gonna argue with you cause I know you will win anyway,” she said defeated.

……...

After hours of talking Hailey left and I drifted off to sleep. Dreading tomorrow, since I had school.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter what do you think?