Deep Down I Really

Brian!

“Emily wake up!” I felt someone shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my mom. I yawned and removed the covers off me and headed to the bathroom. I looked in shook in the mirror when I saw my hair. It was like I had an electric shock. I giggled a little when my dad passed in the corridor and looked startled when he saw me. I brushed it and took a shower, brushed my teeth and went to my closet to find something to wear. I found a pink drainpipe and a black tee that had, ‘I am the future of America be very afraid!’ on it. I put some black eyeliner and left my bangs on my right eye.

I went downstairs ate an apple and took my messenger bag with me. I left just as I ate the last bite and made my way to Hailey’s house. She was just coming out of her house when I arrived. We hugged and headed to school. On the way we talk about homework we were supposed to do but didn’t. About what color is Hailey gonna dye her hair etc.

We finally arrived at school. We went to our lockers got the books were needed and left for class. As we were going to class I did see Mr. Brian Haner. I so hate him, he’s such a complete jerk and an ass, and hot. Whoa!? Did I just think that he’s hot? OK he is hot but I mean I don’t like him do I? I have to stop thinking about him! But I mean look at him he’s so sexy with that hat and that tattoo he has on his arm and those eyes.

I mentally slapped myself and continued my way to class. I was so bored at class so I thought about going to the bathroom as an excuse. I asked the teacher’s permission and left the classroom. When I entered the girls bathroom, I heard like someone was sobbing. I checked to see from where it was coming. It was coming from the back. I opened the door and there on the floor was Lara. Lara was a friend of mine, I knew her since we had classes together.

“What’s wrong Lara?” I asked worried.

“He…he…used…me,” she said through sobs.

“Who?” I said as anger was rising, wanting to kick the guys ass.

"Bri-Brian," she said.

Oh he's gonna get his ass kicked!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so happy I already have 4 subscribers and 20 readers!!!
comments?