Deep Down I Really

Jealousy strikes

Brian POV

I watched her eating her lunch. She looked so beautiful even when she doesn’t want to. I can’t believe I messed up everything. I’m such an idiot. I could have been sitting next to her right now but no I messed up and now look where it got me.

I have to do something to get her back to me I can’t stand it that she’s not here with me. I have to- wait what’s Alex doing there, talking to her. I saw Alex Sevens there talking to her and she was laughing at something he said.

I couldn’t understand what he was saying but I didn’t like what I saw. I was interrupted from my thought by Zacky’s hand. He was shaking it in front of my face.

“What?” It sounded harsher than it was supposed to and Zacky looked at me confused.

“Sorry man,” I said and ran my hand in my hair. I sighed in frustration since Alex was still talking to her.

“What’s wrong dude?”Asked Zacky and I motioned for him to look at where Alex and Emily were.

The second he saw them he knew what was up.

……

Emily POV

I was talking to Alex, he seemed a really nice guy. Even though he was nothing compared to Brian. I missed him so much but I wasn’t just gonna let him win so I’ll just give him some time before we get back together. I glanced at Brian and saw he was staring at me; I forced a smile and turned my attention to Alex.

“Do you wanna like go out?” he asked all of a sudden. I was taken aback by this and I wasn’t planning on going out with him.

“Well first of all I barely know you and second no.” I said and got up from where I was and went near Brian.

He looked confused that I came but still smiled.

“Hi guys can I sit with you guys since Hailey didn’t come at school,” I said coolly not wanting to mention that Alex started to creep me out.

“Sure,” said Brian quickly and moved a little so I can sit next to him.

We started to talk and ended up laughing a little too.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short