Deep Down I Really

Will you go out with me?

Emily POV

I heard the door bell ring but mom went to answer it. I didn’t hear anything else so I continued reading and turned the sound full on. I was reading a book and a girl who came to know that her boyfriend is the serial killer that killed her father. It’s the kind of books I like to read. I was so into reading it, that I didn’t notice that someone had entered my room. I looked up when I felt like someone was watching me and saw Brian standing in front of me. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I said after I turned off the radio and putted away my book.

“Mm-mm...I wanted to apologize for earlier today,” he said and I saw him staring at me. I realized why, I was showing a lot of skin in those shorts. I felt my cheeks getting red but I didn’t want to show it.

“I’m not the one you should apologize to,” I answered matter-of-fact.

“I know, I already talked and apologized to Lara. I just wanted to say sorry for pissing you off,” he said and looked down. I thought it was sweet that he actually came but I couldn’t forgive him, should I? But look at those cute eyes and his cute face. Who couldn’t say no?

“I except your apology,” I said and he moved closer and so did I. And all of a sudden our lips met. I felt like I was in heaven. I thought I was going to melt. He smiled into the kiss and so did I.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked. Should I accept?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it's short but I didn't have much time to write because of school. But I will be adding soon don't worry.
comments?