Deep Down I Really

No kissing until tonight!

“Will you go out with me?” He asked me. My heart litterly melted. I know I don’t like him but something in those eyes and the way he talks around me sends chills down my spine.

“Yeah,” I said and when those words exited my mouth he kissed me again but this time it was a passionate kiss. He started to lick my lip to beg for entrance and a second later his tongue met mine. His hands began to run up and down my back. I pulled away when I heard a knock on the door and my mom calling my name. Brian took his hands off me.

“Yes mom?” I said as I arranged my shirt. My mom opened the door and looked straight at me and smiled when she realized what we were doing.

“Oh, nothing I was just wondering if you were OK,” she said and closed the door right behind her. When she left I started to laugh and Brian just stood there smiling. I lied on my bed and motioned for Brian to lie next to me. Brian put his hand around my shoulder so I wouldn’t fall since my bed was small.

“I’m sorry again I won’t be an ass anymore,” he said again.

“I already forgave you don’t worry, but if do something like that again I won’t go out with you,” I said.

“OK, speaking of which, do you want to go out tonight?” He asked and I looked at him to see if he was joking. He wasn’t.

“Really? You want to go out tonight?” I asked in disbelief. He nodded so I just thought for a minute, I didn’t have anything to do tonight and I wasn’t planning on doing any homework so yeah. All of a sudden I heard Brian laughing, a cute laugh like a little boy.

“What?” I asked.

“Oh, nothing,” he said trying to stop laughing but couldn’t.

“What?” I whined again.

“It just when you’re thinking your eyebrows move up and down and it’s funny,” he said and I pretend to be hurt.

“You’re such a meanie.” I said and turned around.

“No when I said it’s funny because it makes you look cute,” he said and I thought it was really sweet so I turned around and kissed his cheek.

“OK tonight it is. At what time?” I asked.

“8,” he said and we both got up. I looked at the clock on my desk and it showed 5pm so I thought it would be better if he left so I could get dressed and ready. I still couldn’t believe that I was going out with Brian Haner the guy that every girl in the school wanted him!

“I think I'd better go,” he said and tried to kiss on the lips again but I didn’t let him. He made puppy dog eyes but I just shook my head.

“No kissing until tonight,” I declared, even though I wanted to kiss him as much as he wanted to kiss me. Something about those lips and those hands around me made me feel safe.
We went downstairs and to the front door. I opened the door.

“See you tonight,” I said and was about to kiss his cheek but instead he moved his head and our lips collided. He pulled away and smiled. He waved and left.

Can’t wait for tonight!
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?