Deep Down I Really

My secret place

“What!?” screamed Hailey when I told her with whom I was going out.

“Yes I’m going out with Brian tonight!” I said for the hundredth time.

“No way, you’re so lucky,” she said over the phone.

“Listen I’m gonna have to go to get ready, ok? Talk to you at school,” I said.

“Ok have fun and tomorrow I want details,” she said and hung up.

I went to the bathroom and took a long hot shower. I brushed my teeth and straightened my hair.
I went to my closet to find something to wear. I didn’t want to show too much skin but I did want to look good so I found my Grey drainpipe that fitted me perfectly and a Misfits tee that stopped right above my belly bottom. Okay so I was showing a little skin but I mean… I don’t know I never felt this way.

I wore some make-up which was eyeliner, powder and mascara. I wore my black converse. I left my bangs on my right eye and put on some perfume. I went to find my black bag which had skulls on it and put my things in it.

When I was ready the doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Brian stood there with a smile plastered on his face. He was wearing a white tee which had splattered on it red that looked like blood and on the tee he wore a black hoodie. He wore baggy blue jeans that had holes on the knees. His hair was straightened and left his fringe on his left eye. He really looked sexy.

“Hey, you look great,” he said.

“Thanks so do you,” I said and closed the door behind me.

“So where are we going?” I asked

“I thought we could go to the movies then grab something to eat,” he said as we started to walk. He then looked at my shirt.

“You know you’re the first girl I’ve dated that knows who Misfits are,” he said while he smiled at me and I returned the gesture back.

“No way,” I said in disbelief and he shook his head. I mean he dated a lot of girls but they were all barbies, I thought. Now that I think of it didn’t Hailey say that they were saying that he was dating Jessica Hillier?

“There was a rumor that you were going out with Jessica Hillier, is that true?” I asked.

“No it’s not, she had asked me to go out with her but I turned her down and she invented this rumor that I was going out with her just to act cool in front of her friends,” he said and looked at me in the eyes.

We stopped walking and I looked into those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.

“Emily, I wouldn’t be going out with you if I was seeing her, OK?” Brian said and pecked my lips. I nodded and we started to walk again and this time he grabbed my hand.

“So tell me, what bands do you like to listen?’ He asked and we started to talk and talk.

We practically learned everything about each other and instead of going to the movies we kept walking through the park. Then we walked through a narrow street. It looked like it went forever.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked since it was his idea to walk into this narrow street.

“You’ll see just a few more second,” he said and at last the street stopped and led to what looked like an old part of the park.

There where benches and lots of flowers and in the middle was a huge tree but the really wonderful thing was that there wasn’t any litter or broken branches since it was hidden so it was much more amazing.

“What do you think?” Brian asked.

“It’s beautiful, how did find this place?” I asked and sat down on a bench.

“I found it last year; I was angry at my dad and left the house. I started to walk and walk and finally I found it and I come here every time I want to clear my mind.” He said and sat down next to me.

“You know you’re the first girl that I told about this place, so you better keep it a secret,” he said

“My lips are sealed,” when I said that he pecked my lips. It was a soft kiss and it was actually magical, the moon was out and we were under a huge tree. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his chin on my head.

“You better not give me lice,” he joked and I slapped his hand.

“I don’t have lice for your information,” I said

“I was just kidding,” he said to defend himself. I started to giggle a little.

“You have the second cutest giggle I ever heard,” he said as he started to play with my hair.

“Who’s the first?” I asked.

“Me,” he said and ended up laughing and so did I.

We stayed there for hours; Brian playing with my hair and once in a while would kiss my forehead and I talking about anything and playing with his fingers. We were acting like two lovers that have known each other since we were kids.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think?
updating soon!

Brian and Emily forever!