Status: Done

APH - England/Arthur Kirkland

Pregnant

It has been awhile since England saw [Name]. It’s been two months to be exact.

He was starting to get worried about her. He wanted to know what was going on. Why wasn’t she around? Did she leave him for someone else? Why wasn’t she coming to the Allied Forces’ meetings? Did something bad happen to her?

He sighed, walking down the hall to the meeting room. He needed to talk to America to find out what was going on.

Did America find out something about him and his state? Was he keeping her busy on purpose?

If America was…England would have to beat him to a bloody pulp.

England walked into the meeting room and spotted America by the blackboard. He started to walk over to America, but he spotted a familiar brown haired girl sitting down at the table.

England walked over and sat down next to her. He placed his right elbow on the table and placed hand to his cheek and stared at the girl. She was paying attention to the papers that were in front of her.

He pushed some of her loose brown locks behind her ear, making her look at him. “A-Arthur” she stuttered as he leaned in closer to her. “I missed you” he whispered as his lips grazed hers, “Where have you been? I was worried about you!” “I’m sorry” she whispered, “I’ve been really busy. I’m sorry I didn’t call you.” He let out a low grunt. “[Name], are you even paying attention to me?” America asked, making her and England look at him. “Huh…You were talking?” she asked honestly. America bore a hurt expression as England chuckled a bit.

England turn his attention back to [Name] after America left the room. He placed his lips on her on the corner of mouth. “I love you” he mumbled, moving his lips to hers. “Don’t worry me again.” She nodded slightly. He pushed his lips fully on hers and moved them against hers. “No…wait” she said, putting her hands on his shoulders and breaking the kiss. “What” he said. A frown was eminently on his face. “I can’t promise you that I won’t worry you ever again!” she said, shaking her head.

“…”

“Do you like babies, Arthur?” she asked, looking in his green eyes.

“Wha—why are you asking me this?” he asked, shaking his head in confusion. She leaned close to him so that her lips were on his ear. He placed his hands on her hips. “I…I am”

“You’re what…” he whispered. “I’m pregnant…” she whispered.

He pushed her back a little and stared at her with an I-can’t-believe-it face. “You’re…pregnant?” he repeated in a question. She averted her eyes.

He placed his left hand on her stomach gently. She looked at him as his face brightened and a blush tainted his cheeks. “I’m going to be a father” he whispered happily as he leaned down and gently placed his face on her stomach. She placed one of her hands on his head and ran her fingers through his short blonde locks. “I love you so much” he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm done...I guess...