Too Much Of Anything

You should drink up so you can convince yourself I’m cute.

Everyone turned in her direction, as Morgan Johnson entered the crowded room.
Saying she was stunning was an understatement. All the guys were checking her out and the girls were jealous of that: every girl wanted to look like Morgan, at least on the outside. Her blonde hair and her blue eyes always got everyone overwhelmed: she was gorgeous from head to toe, and her long legs were the dream of many people.
Above the perfect look, there was something Morgan lacked, and that was a nice attitude. The California girl knew what people thought about her and most of the times she used it to get what she wanted, especially from men. In the blink of an eye she could have had the whole world.
The worst part of this was that she knew it: she knew what sort of power she had on people and she had no shame in using it no matter what. She didn’t care if people were hurt because of her; the only thing that always mattered to Morgan Johnson was… Morgan Johnson.

“This might actually be one of the coolest parties I’ve ever been to”

“You can never be wrong with LA parties, dude”

John O’Callaghan laughed at his mate Jared Monaco, before looking over the door to see her beautiful figure walking into the room. As soon as his green eyes scanned her perfect body, he couldn’t just stay still and quiet. John always had a thing for blonde skinny girls and Jared knew it.
The lanky boy was very different from the girl he was following with his eyes; not really for the look, but at least for his behavior. He always tried to be a nice guy with everyone, and even if he didn’t like to admit it, he was everything but selfish. He was a good friend and his mates were happy to have met someone like him. John’s only weakness was the alcohol: with just a sip of it, he completely changed from the shy guy to the very confident one who could have had any girl in the room if he only asked.

“Man, who is the bomb over there?”

“I don’t know man. Go ask her yourself”

“What if she rejects me?”

“Was it ever a problem for you? The minute she slaps you in the face, there will be some other cute girl asking you if she hurt you”

John laughed and thought his mate wasn’t that wrong after all; that situation happened quite a lot in the past, and every night in one way or another John could spend a good night with some girl.
Jared knew everything about his friend, every single secret: basically Jared was like John’s wingman. Every time John had a problem, or started messing around too much, Jared was there to help him. They both remembered how many times the ginger guy had to save in some way the reckless skinny boy. John had so much to owe to his friend, and he damn knew it.

“Go get her, tiger”

The green eyed boy walked with a beer in his hand to the blonde girl who was standing on her high heels next to another girl, who kind of looked her brunette version. They were laughing and talking, until he cleared his throat, making them both turn to him.
The girls scanned his body and both thought he was a very good looking guy, and they didn’t have to be blamed. Every single girl in that room thought he was handsome, Morgan included.
Of course, she couldn’t show it. She had a reputation to maintain, after all.

“Can we help you?”

John drank from the bottle of his Budweiser before talking, and hoped that the beer could have helped him gaining a bit of confidence. Her blue eyes were making him uncomfortable.

“I was just wondering if you wanted something to drink”

“And why do you care?”

“Does it matter?”

Morgan loved to play the part of the ‘hard’ girl. The truth was that, if John asked her, she would have kissed him there and then. She needed sex and she thought he could have been a good lover.
She always was a men eater and she liked sex, two things that didn’t help her to make girlfriends, but she didn’t care that much. She had one girlfriend by her side, it was enough.

“Seriously, what do you want?”

“I told you, I thought you were thirsty, and as I’m a good guy…”

She interrupted him “Save that line for someone else” John looked flashed “Who do you think are you talking to?”

“Actually I hoped you could tell me” John held his hand out “I’m John O’Callaghan”

The brunette girl looked to her friend, trying to convince her with just a sight, to take his hand.
Morgan sighed and decided to give it a shot. She never talked to any guy who approached her, but that John O’Callaghan was definitely worth it.

“Morgan Johnson”

John smiled, happy she didn’t slap him “Nice to meet you, Morgan Johnson. So, can I get you a beer or what? Does your brunette friend want one as well?”

“Hunter, nice to meet you too” John took her hand and kissed it, making Hunter feeling high.
Morgan felt a bit put aside, and everyone knew she didn’t like to be the third wheel.
She always wanted to be in the centre of attention, of everyone’s attention.

“No, actually Hunter has some things to care about, don’t you?” the brunette nodded, even if she didn’t want to leave. She actually thought John was interested in her, but being friend with Morgan meant being always the third wheel. Hunter left the two alone, checking their every move.

“Here we are then”

“So, where’s my beer?”

John laughed “coming, wait here” and walked to a table full of bottles of blonde beer.
Jared walked behind him and whispered a ‘good luck’ in his friend’s ears, thing that made John smile wide. He had her in his hands, metaphorically speaking. He hoped he could have had her also in the literal sense of that thought, but that girl seemed very confident, and John wasn’t sure if he was succeeding with his charming way to hook up with girls. It always worked before then.

“Here it is” he gave her the bottle, and after cheering, they started drinking the alcoholic beverage like it was just water.

“Thank you, John O’Callaghan”

“You’re welcome, Morgan Johnson” she smiled, making his legs getting weaker, thing that he didn’t want to show “do you live here?”

She nodded “not very far from here actually. What about you?”

“I’m from Phoenix, Arizona”

“I know where Phoenix is, I’m not dumb”

“Never thought you were”

That conversation was becoming more and more interesting as long as they kept on drinking, especially for Morgan. Maybe it was just the alcohol that was making his way through her veins, but she wasn’t regretting being nice for once. She never gave any other guy the chance to get closer to her that much, and probably if it wasn’t for the alcohol that night would have been different, even if she wasn’t that sure of it.
They found themselves sat on the stairs of the house they were being the guests for the night, laughing and still drinking.

“Do you want some more?”

“I think I had enough for tonight”

“You’re a pussy! Let me show you how to be a man”

John drank another sip of beer, a very long one, finishing it all. For the whole time, Morgan stared at his lips, hoping she could taste them. She never felt that high for some random guy.

“Wow, that dress shows very much” John pointed to Morgan’s black dress, that was very short and showed a lot more than someone could imagine.

“No one told you to look”

“Oh right, because you want me to think you didn’t dress like this to show the goods”

“I don’t need to show them” John thought she was very confident about herself, and that didn’t help him. He tried to change topic just to try and take it easy, even if he knew he didn’t have a lot of time left before leaving and getting back home.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” he asked, out of nowhere.

“Why do you care?”

“Could you please stop answering to my questions with other questions?” he said, making her laugh. He thought her laugh was beautiful, just like she was.

“Anyway, nothing much. What about you?”

“Going back home to the old and beloved Arizona”

“You’re leaving?”

“I was here to record with my band” Morgan found out he wasn’t just handsome, but very interesting. She really wanted to get to know him, and again she blamed it on her being everything but sober.

“You have a band?”

“Yes, we just finished recording our second album and tomorrow we’re headed home”

“So tonight is your last night in LA?”

John nodded and wanted to say something, but that would have been the last drop before getting slapped for real. Morgan sighed.

“We should do something about it”

“Like what?”

She stood up the stairs, and ran up to the first floor of the house. John was getting very curious, and most of all, he was becoming impatient. He followed her and saw her entering a room, looking around before doing the same thing. When he got in, it was dark and he couldn’t see anything.
He was afraid he also got into the wrong room when he felt footsteps getting closer.

“Morgan? Is that you?”

The second he asked, the second a pair of lips crashed into his. That’s when he knew she was there: her lips tasted of beer, and he could feel her scent, a nice scent of Chanel perfume.

“That’s a good way to say goodbye”

She shut him up with another heated kiss, before taking his hands and putting them around her waist. Morgan wanted him to remember that night forever.
John couldn’t believe what was happening, and he was happy he didn’t fail his mission. He couldn’t believe he was kissing such a beautiful girl.
As the kiss became more passionate, they started to undress each others: his white V-neck t-shirt, her leather jacket, his skinny jeans, her dress, one by one, their clothes were on the floor.
Morgan touched John’s bare chest and felt his heart beating fast: she was proud to know he liked what she was doing. She kissed his neck and heard him sighing, knowing she was touching the right spots. They finally found the bed, where they laid down, John on her perfect body, knowing he was lucky to have the chance to kiss that girl.
John kissed her everywhere he could, everywhere she let him: he wanted to remember that night forever, he wanted to remember the girl that was making his night being great.
On the other way around, Morgan made all the right moves to make him say his name louder and louder: she liked to know she was good in bed, and that the guy under her wanted to kiss her body again and again. John took that chance as many times as he could because that body of hers was the most beautiful he ever put his hands on.
They kept on having meaningful sex for the whole night, until they both felt too tired and hangover to keep on kissing each other. They felt asleep for a couple of hours, before the sun could rise up again to greet a new hot morning. The first to wake up was Morgan, who barely remembered why she was naked under those blankets, which weren’t hers.
She looked over to the guy next to her, thinking he was a great catch for the night, but feeling nothing else but a sense of personal and physical satisfaction in knowing she finally had sex after months. She got dressed back and sneaked out of that unknown house, calling her friend Hunter hoping she would help her getting home before her parents could see her.
John woke up a couple of minutes after she left, a bit sad she disappeared, but didn’t expecting something else from a one night stand. Usually he was the one sneaking out first, but he didn’t even care: the only thing he was regretting was that he didn’t ask the girl’s number, and even more that they didn’t have a morning sex session, which was John’s favorite time for it.
He got dressed and walked out too, calling for Jared to go and rescue him.

“I bet you had what you wanted”

“You can tell mate”

“Did you ask for her number?” John shook his head “you are such a douche, she was hot man”

“I know”

That was the last time the thought of Morgan Johnson crossed John’s mind.
At least until today.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter of this new John fiction (he's my favorite person to write about)!
Are you excited as I am?
I had the idea for a while, now I'm finally writing it down. And it's the first time I'm writing in 3rd person, I usually write in 1st as you know.
This is just the beginning of the story, it's a chapter that had to be written because it's the event that made the two meet.
Next chapter it will be set one year later this chapter, and a lot will be changed.
I hope you will like this.
I chose Blake Lively as the main girl because I think she's stunning. I always thought of making her one of my characters and I think she fills perfectly for Morgan's part.

Let me know what you think :) You know your comments are important for me.
Thank you very much in advance!

Danielle