Status: a c t i v e ;D

Venus

Three

The morning air blew through the tiny crack in my window; waking up to the smell of fresh air was something I always loved. I sighed and sat up and looked out my window, the pine trees blowing there branches slightly. I smiled a little and got up and ran a hand through my hair, walking to the bathroom I took a tooth brush and began to brush my teeth. I guess good hygiene will get me a girl, I mean not saying I used to not brush my teeth or shower or anything, I just do it more than I had. I rinse my mouth out and put gel in my hair to keep it soft. I threw on a blue and white flannel shirt, dark jeans and my blue and white Nike shoes and head out the door.

I had a truck, I admit I am a little bit of a country boy, don’t smoke or anything I just love trucks. Driving to the mall wasn’t that easy, you had two highways to go on and a couple miles worth of residential streets to go through. People always were walking across the street; it was a law here that you had to stop for them. I finally made it though, parking I got out of my truck and texted my buddies. I always felt weird shopping with them, but guys need clothes and new shoes too. I knew damn well they brought their girlfriends with; it’s been a week since I saw that red haired goddess.

“Hey Nolan, how you been,” I knew it, they brought their girlfriends as John’s girlfriend Amber ambushes me with her sloppy kisses. She happened to be my ex, from what I last heard she’s still a big slut.

“Hey, Amber, what’s up John,” I smiled and pushed Amber off me and shook John and Carson’s hand.

He had a girlfriend that was cute for him; she was shy and petite with brown hair. She had those to die for dimples and a perfect smile. She wasn’t my type though; she had a needy side, what she wanted she had to get.

“Were heading to Abercrombie first, you coming Nol,” they questioned me. I nodded and began to follow them.

I looked down, I hadn’t realized how loner I seem walking with 2 couples and me being with no one, I felt the need to just call up a random girl and be like “Hey, come to the mall,” but I can’t. I needed to be a faithful guy and respect them; I don’t want to hurt another girl or another one to hurt me. We were close to the store when I stopped following them and went to buy a drink, my throat felt dry with all this thinking about girls. I don’t get how I am single still, sighing I began to walk into the store hoping to find a fresh new clothes.

The smell of cologne was in the air, I closed my eyes and and covered my nose to sneeze, stupid stores filled with to much perfume and cologne. I laughed as the others laughed at me. I walked in more and began to look at new flannel shirt, finding a nice green one I went to wait in line to try it on. I looked around for someone to see right there behind the counter, goddess of this state. Her beauty shined the whole room, it was like everything went black but her, i don't get why I feel this way over one girl I haven't even met.

I snapped back into reality and set down the shirt and walked around close to the counter, sneaking a few glances at her and smiled then went back to looking at what happen to be girl clothing but I didn't know that in till John mentioned it. I just couldn't resist myself, she was ...so beautiful. I had to talk to her, grabbing the shirt I almost tried on earlier I went to the cashier and waited in line, hoping I get her.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!