Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Twenty-Six

Johnny and the guys will be leaving for tour in a few days and I'm not too thrilled. I'm going to be alone in the house with Peanut and I'll have to run the pub. Layla loves Lucas, but you can only give him so much to do. Layla has made it clear that until she returns I'm in charge and I'm kind of nervous. Not only will the stress of the pub weigh me down, but I'm sure Amirah will show her face. I just wish her face didn't piss me off as much as her mouth does. Everything about her pisses me off and there is nothing I can do to change that. Today Layla and I are going on a double date with Matt and Johnny for lunch before we go to work. Slipping on my shoes I complete my outfit and quickly spray some holder in my hair to keep it from frizzing in the heat.

Stepping out of my room I head down the hall and down the steps. “Johnny I'm ready to go.” I call out as I get on the last step and Johnny walks out of the kitchen with Peanut hot on his heels. His eyes dart all over my body and he smiles.

“Beautiful.” he mummer taking hold of my hand and leading me out of the house without Peanut getting out. Johnny opens the passenger door for me and I get in with a light blush on my face. Johnny chuckles and shuts the door, jogging around to the other side. Once Johnny gets inside the car he revs the engine and pulls out of the drive way.

“So where are we meeting Layla and Matt at?” I ask and Johnny shakes his head.

“It's a surprise.” he says and I playfully roll my eyes as he turns the radio on and lowers the volume. The drive takes a total of twenty minutes and when Johnny parks the car he makes quick work to get out and open my door for me before I get the chance. Johnny offers me his hand and I take it allowing him to help me out of the car. Slamming the door shut behind me Johnny laces his fingers with mine and leads me to a building that has it's name written in cursive, but it's not in English. Looking up at Johnny I notice a smirk on his face and I bite my lower lip deciding to let my question go for now. Walking inside the building I smile seeing Matt and Layla waiting in line.

“Layla!” I call out and they both turn around. Layla smiles and pulls me into a hug once John and I get in arms reach. “You look wonderful boss lady.” I complement and Layla turns a light shade of red.

“She looks ravishing today doesn't she?” Matt asks in a low voice and I giggle seeing Layla shiver as Matt wraps his arm around her waist.

“How long have you been waiting?” Johnny asks and Matt shrugs.

“Not that long, we got here just two minutes before you walked in.”

“Next please!” the host says and we all walk up. “Table for four?” he asks.

“Reservations under Sanders.” Matt tells him and the guy looks at his list.

“Right this way Mr. Sanders, Mr. Steward.” The four of us follow behind the man and I notice people staring at Matt and Johnny as they pass. Johnny pulls his hand from mine and wraps it around my waist holding me close to his side. Looking up at him he winks and I look away feeling heat rush to my cheeks. Johnny chuckles and I'm thankful when the man finally stops in front of a table big enough for the four of us to all sit at. “Someone will be over shortly to get your drinks.” he says and walks off.

Once we're all seated I stare at the menu and my eyebrows pull together in confusion, “What language is this in?” I ask looking over at Johnny.

“Sino-Tibetan.” Layla answers and I look at her with a large smile on my face. Just yesterday at the pub I was tell her how I would love to try new kinds of food.

“I fucking love you.” I say and she nods her head.

“Everyone does.” she says with a light laugh and I nod my head agreeing with her. Opening the menu I read through the drinks that are written in both Sino-Tibetan and English. “What are you getting Matt?” Layla asks.

“I'm sticking with beer.” Matt says and Johnny nods his head as well.

“Same here. My stomach can only handle so much.” he says and Matt laughs, guess that was a band inside joke.

“When Johnny was younger he drunk a couple of Long Island Ice-teas and got sick.” Matt explains and Johnny blushes as Layla and I laugh.

“Oh Johnny that's cute.” I coo kissing his cheek and he waves me off. We order out drink when our waiter comes over and soon after that our food. When our lunch comes we all eat and laugh as we talk and tell jokes. My heart soars seeing Layla so happy and open with Matt, he's a really good guy. Seeing her so freaking happy is a dream come true, she has this Goddess like glow to her and it's beautiful. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Johnny clearing his throat beside me. Looking next to me I glance over at Layla as Johnny takes hold of my hand. She smiles lightly and Matt rests his arm over her shoulders.

“Corra...” Johnny starts off and my eyes fall back onto him. “Uh, this double date wasn't just for fun. I came here with a purpose and well...ya see I like you. I like you a lot, a whole lot. I can't remember when I was this happy-”

“Oh for fuck sakes just ask her already.” Matt says and Layla jabs Matt in his ribs with her elbow.

Johnny takes a breath and stares into my eyes. I bite my lower lip and stare right back into his eyes as the silence goes on, “Corra will....will you be my girlfriend?” Johnny asks nervously and it feels like all eyes are on me waiting for my answer.

“Yeah. I'd love to be your girlfriend.” I say and a large grin pulls at Johnny's lips.

“Finally!” Matt exclaims and Layla glares at him making him shut up. I laugh and it's cut off by Johnny pulling me into a kiss. Kissing him back I forget all about the people around us and wrap my arms around Johnny's neck. He deepens the kiss using his tongue and Layla clearing her throat brings me back to Earth.

“Sorry.” Johnny and I both mutter blushing. Matt and Layla both laugh and soon after the guys split the bill and we leave.

“Go straight to the pub John, no stopping for sex!” Matt shouts and I want to die seeing all the strangers eyes on John and I as we hurry to his car.

“I hate him sometimes.” I say with a pout as we get in the car and Johnny laughs.

“Don't worry babe everyone hates Matt some point in their life.” John says and kisses me lightly. Pulling away from the kiss Johnny starts the car and heads to Saoirse. Parking the car Johnny and I get out and walk inside the pub only to find all the guys, Lucas, Val and Layla sitting around. Spotting us they all perk up and Jimmy is the one to break the silence.

“Did you ask her?”

“Yes.” Johnny says.

“What did you say? Are you guys dating now or what?” Jim asks bouncing on the balls of his feet.

“We're dating.” I say softly and they all cheer.

“Finally!” Brian shouts throwing his arms up.

“This calls for some beers!” Val yells and I shake my head.

“You guys are only happy 'cause you have an excuse to drink more.” Johnny jokes and Jimmy shrugs his shoulders.

“Ah it's not killing anyone.” he says and downs the shot that Lucas just set in front of him. I join Val and Lucas behind the bar and serve up the drinks as people start coming in for the day. Johnny stays at the bar for the whole night and we steal hidden kisses whenever I'm free. He also got behind the bar when I wasn't looking at took one of my lollipops.

“You're lucky you're cute.” I warn and Johnny smiles holding the lollipop away from his mouth.

“Prove it.” he says and I grab the collar of his shirt pulling him into a feverish kiss that makes my head spin. Someone clears their throat making Johnny and I quickly pull away from each other. Seeing Matt and Layla both standing there, my face heats up and Johnny's grins like an ass while Matt wiggles his eyebrows.

“Sorry to interrupt.” Layla says with a small smirk on her face. “Corra can you keep an eye out here for me? I have to do some paper work.” Layla asks/says and I nod my head. “Thank you hun you're the best.” She says pulling me into a hug over the bar.

“Tell me something I don't know.” I whisper in her ear and she laughs letting me go. Layla comes behind the bar and heads into her office. Matt pouts and walks off to the table with our friends while Johnny looks at me. “What?”

“Can I get another kiss?”

“I-” I'm cut off by the sound of a bang followed by loud laughter. “Hold that thought.” I say and jump over the bar to make sure no one got hurt. Walking over to the dance floor I sigh seeing some drunken guy passed out on the floor. Looking at his buddies who are just as drunk I groan shaking my head.

“Hey sexy you wanna dance?” one asks.

“No thanks, but it's time for you guys to head out.” I say and the guy frowns. “I'll call you guys a cab, now please get your friend off the dance floor.” I say and the guys do as they are told. I'm grateful that they didn't make a scene. Getting back behind the bar I quickly call the cab center and order one for the four guys. “Lucas can you help them out and make sure they get in the cab?” I ask and Lucas nods his head. He leaves to help the men and Johnny is sitting down at the bar with a pout on his lips. “Sorry.” I mutter pecking his lips and he smiles. The night flies by soon I'm kicking everyone out, other then Johnny.

“I'll get the car started.” Johnny says and leaves the pub. Taking a deep breath I let it out and stretch my arms over my head. Walking over to Layla's office door I push it open knowing that she's to engrossed in her paper work to notice the time. My eyes widen in shock when intend of finding Layla paying bills and stuff I find her sitting on her desk with Matt between her legs ready to go at it, both shirtless. My face heats up and I slam the door shut embarrassed. I did not need to see Layla or Matt shirtless...that image will never go away. Leaning on the bar I groan in embarrassment when the office door opens and Matt walks out shirtless with a shit eating grin on his face. Layla walks out after him and I don't look at her.

“I'm so sorry!” I wine fearing that she may be mad at me for not knocking like I'm suppose to.

“Did you learn your lesson?” Layla asks, her voice calm and soothing.

“Yes.” I mutter making a face and she laughs.

“Good. Now you better not tell anyone or I'll be forced to kill you.” she says and I look up at her wide eyed.

“B-but I thought you loved me? Oh I see how it is. You get this big ass sex machine over here and don't need me anymore. Alright fine be that way!” I joke and dramaticly push try to push past Matt only to have him not move at all. I push him again and he still doesn't move. From the corner of my eye I can see Layla trying not to laugh and I can feel Matt shaking with laughter. Pushing him again I yelp in surprise when he picks me up and sets me over the bar like I weigh nothing. Pushing my hair out of my face I glare at him and he smiles at me. “You think you're so strong and stuff while I think your muscles are stupid!” I say and Matt's smile falls. I smirk and it fades away as Matt makes a move to jump over the bar. Running out the pub Layla's laughter fades away and I cruse when I can't find Johnny's car.

Arms wraps around my waist lifting me off the ground and I scream as Matt starts spinning me around. “Layla! Layla!” I cry reaching out for her and she shakes her head as she leans against the wall laughing. I try to get out of Matt's arms, but I can't. He finally sets me down when Johnny pulls up in front of the pub and I frown. “You both suck.” I wine with a pout and Layla walks over pulling me into a hug.

“I love you sweetie.” Layla says and helps me into the car seeing that the world is still spinning.

“You know I hate heights.” I point out causing both Matt and Layla to laugh.

“You hurt his feelings, he had to get you back.” Layla says and I grumble under my breath. Sitting in the car I rest my head back and close my eyes. “Night Corra. John.” Layla says.

“Night.” I mutter and she shuts the door. Johnny pulls out of the parking lot and takes hold of my hand making me open my eyes.

“What was that about?”

“I walked in on the two of them almost fucking and Matt wanted payback for me calling his muscles stupid.” I say and Johnny shakes his head.

“Why can't anyone ever keep their hands to ourselves?” he asks and I shrug my shoulders.

“We're all too sexy??” Johnny laughs and kisses my hand.

“That might be it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. Life caught up to me once again...damn don't you hate when that happens?

Comment and subscribe!!