Sequel: Just Live Your Life

Seize the Day

Chapter Twanty - Seven

I decided to close Saoirse for the night as it is the last night before the guys leave for tour in the morning and I headed to the airport for my flight back to Dublin. I sat in the middle of the floor in the bedroom that Matt and I shared. I wasn’t good at packing I always forgot something. I laughed when I seen a list in my wardrobe from Corra and Lucas on what I needed. I packed most of my stuff away in my suitcase and closed it, it feels weird that I am going home again, really my life is here but I really need the closure. Matt was at a meeting to tie up and loose ends with the tour so I decided to head over to Saorise? I got into my car and headed towards my bar, like any other day in Huntington the sun was splitting the stones. I pulled up to Saorise and unlocked the doors and let myself in locking the doors behind me.

I remember getting the lease on this place, the man who owned it before me had very little faith in me. My dad and I always planned to open a bar over here ever since I was five years old. I walked down to my cellar and started to look for the present my mom had sent me when I first opened Saoirse. I rooted around and soon found what I was looking for and it looked exactly how my dad had pictured it. I walked upstairs and got a fright to see Corra Val and Lucas sitting in my bar. “What are you guys doing here?” I smiled putting the two frames down. “We could ask you the same question Layla?” Lucas asked with raised eye brows. “I actually for once don’t have an answer for you Lucas.” I giggled lightly to myself. “You are reminiscing aren’t?” Val asked wrapping an arm around my waist.

“Yeah I guess I was, I know it was my decision but going home for a few weeks is scaring the hell out of me guys. Lily told me she was proud of me when she was over but I have a lot of explaining to others when I get home.” I sighed. “Hey Layla remember this?” I heard Lucas ask from behind me, he was showing me a picture that was beside the till. “Remember that Luke!” I smiled and showed Val. “When was this?” she asked confused showing Corra the picture. “It was just a few months after I arrived in Huntington. Lucas and I worked together in another bar together.” I smiled. “Remember we got embarrassingly drunk that night Layla and you told me how your trust fund was going to be here soon……” Lucas started. “and I was going to open my own bar even if it killed me.” I laughed.

“Ok so you and Lucas met in a bar that you both worked in but how did you guys meet Corra?” Val asked. “Well about a month or two after I opened Saorise, I remember a nineteen year old Corra sitting in my bar looking awfully down. I was the only one on so I asked here why she was so blue.” I watched as Corra smiled at the memory. “I explained Layla how I was sick of my sister Amirah and how my parents just believed everything she said so I left home. I ended up walking in here and meeting Layla who helped me get up and running on my own.” Corra explained to Val. “Corra look what I have?” I said holding what was a pint glass but it was the first glass Corra ever broke. “Your shitting me!” Corra laughed. “This can’t be the first glass I ever broke.” Corra laughed. “Yeah and Val trust me Lucas will tell you, this place was a mess before I fixed up and here are all my fathers designs.” I said showing Val who was amazed how much work was put in to this bar and our friendships.

We laughed and talked more together, until the door of the bar opened. “We are closed!” we all shouted together which made us all laugh together. “Sorry I believe my girlfriend works here?” I heard Johnny say with a big grin on his face. “Short shit my girlfriend owns this bar.” I heard Matt laugh and then came around the other side of the bar to wrap his arms around me. “What has you guys here anyways?” I asked resting back on Matt’s chest. “Well we arrived home and found that you guys weren’t in either houses, then checked Val’s until we then guessed you guys would be here.” Johnny explained. “So are you already to go to dinner?” Matt asked whispering in my ear. “Actually ring the guys I have a better idea, get them all to come here and yes Corra even Amirah.” I smiled. I grabbed Corra and Val’s hand and went out to my car, I told lucas to get the place ready while we picked up dinner. “Ok guys lets get an array of foods I said at the food hall in the middle of town.

When we got back to the bar with the food we walked into everyone sitting around a long table. After we all had eaten and talked about the guys tour, I went to go pull a few more beers. Matt came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. “How do you feel about leaving tomorrow for Dublin?” Matt asked kissing my neck. “Guess I am ok got to be! I’m dying to see Lily Ger and my mom thou. How do you feel about tour?” I smiled up at him. “Good excited but I know I am going to miss you so much Layla.” Matt Pouted which made me smile. “You will be back before you know it babe.” I said kissing him. Soon everyone went there separate ways, I hugged Val and Corra goodnight they both told me they will see me at the guys tour bus. I locked up the bar and got into my car and drove behind Matt all the way home. I was exhausted but why I don’t know.

I soon was awakened from my sleep by Matt getting out of bed. “What time is it ?” I ask half asleep. “Sorry baby did I wake you?” Matt said kissing my forehead. “Just let me get dressed and I will drive you down to the bus.” I said still not fully awake. I watched Matt put his bags in the back seat of my car and he drove down to the bus. I got out and ran over to Corra and Val and much to my disliking Amirah. “How you feeling now that he is leaving?” Corra asked. “Same as you but we will get over it. Sure I will be busy in Dublin with wedding stuff anyways. You don’t mind driving me do you Val?” I asked and Val shook her head. I walked behind Matt and helped him bring his stuff to his bunk. “I am going to miss you baby, and try soon as to come out and visit me.” Matt said between kisses. “I promise to ring you every night, I promise to try visit and I am going to miss you too baby” I said between kisses. I was soon pulled off the bus by Jimmy, I watched as there bus left and headed for tour.

I soon returned home and grabbed my stuff and put it in Vals car then headed to Saorise to do one more thing orders. Around 6pm Val knocked on my door asking was I ready to go. I walked out and hugged Corra and Lucas. I got into Vals car and headed to the airport. I sighed “ See you in a few weeks LA.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe please!

Iv broken ribs! yay! <3