Status: Active when I get comments

The Prince of Sevenfold

Friends or more

The prince stumbled along the walkway the moonlight not shining nearly as much as he needed. Brian had snuck out of the castle a half of an hour earlier, attempting to ponder what his friend had told him. Were they even friends really? Did Brian have the right to worry about Matt? As he made his way around town the prince’s hooded form swept down alleys to avoid crowds. He wasn’t expecting what came next when he had stepped down one of the many alleys. Brian’s back slammed into the wall causing him to exhale loudly on impact.

“It’s not safe for you to be out here my Price.” The voice nearly growled into Brian’s ear causing him to shudder. That voice was familiar but he couldn’t tell where he had heard it.

“The only one posing a threat to me, my chosen is you.” The prince placed his palm to the other mans cloaked chest. Why did the shadows have to conceal the mans face from sight? Brian was sure he would look breathtaking.

“Choose someone else to set your sights on my lord for I can’t be who you are looking for.” The male nearly whispered in the prince’s ear. That smell, oh god it was intoxicatingly sweet!

“Who says you are not? You must allow me to learn more about my chosen to decide kinship.” The prince felt a pair of large hands holding his hips to the wall.

“You need more than I can give you. Emotionally I am a wreck; you know nothing of where I came from or my troubles my price. You may like me physically but honestly I can’t stand to look into the mirror for all of my sins,” The shorter man spoke quietly keeping his head down.

“Your past has no hold on my personal opinion of you and I could try to help you emotionally as well.” Brian’s hands found their way up towards the mans hood.

“No!” He pushed the price back into the wall and backed up quickly. “Don’t, just don’t okay?”

“Why are you so against me seeing who you are?” Brian insisted taking a few steps forward. The muscular man was backed into a corner with no where to go.

“Please just go away.” The man pleaded with the price but, the brown eyed male would have none of that, now would he?

“Accept my offer to go to the ball and I will leave you be.” Brian stated placing a hand on either side of the mans body, palms flat to the wall.

“I can’t my lord honestly I can’t go okay? Please leave me be, go use your desperation on someone else.” The bulky man pushed past the price and began walking down the alley.

“I never got your name,” Brian yelled after the stalking man.

“Don’t call me anything!” And with one turn around the corner he was gone.

Brian made his way back to the castle. Pondering every aspect of the night he wondered if he would ever be able to see the cloaked figure in this lifetime. When the price returned to his room he never expected to see his father in his bed. Brian slowly slipped off his cloak and walked towards his fathers sleeping figure, draping the clothing around the sleeping man. Brian grabbed a notebook and a few pens before heading out of his room; only to run into someone.

“Oh shit sorry man.” Brian hand knocked the smaller male to the ground. He held out his hand to Johnny. The smaller man gladly took it and hoisted himself up.

“It’s okay your highness I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Johnny mumbled looking up at his soon to be boss.

“What are you doing outside of my room?” Brian asked crossing his arms over his chest with a raised brow.

“N-nothing sir.” Johnny stuttered out looking up at the agitated price.

“Tell me now Johnny. What were you doing outside of my room?” Brian demanded, drama queen much?

“I was looking for something sir. You’ve got to believe me!” Johnny stammered out his body physically trembling.

“What were you looking for? Maybe I can help you find it.” Brian offered taking a few steps away from his door; motioning for Johnny to follow.

“Well I sorta lost your dad.” Johnny murmured. Brian halted in his tracks and turned towards the young male, a blush lined Johnny’s cheeks.

“What do you need my father for Johnny? He’s in my room by the way.” Brian leaned back against one of the stone walls, his eyes drooping.

“Well, he had me meet him in his office earlier. I guess things didn’t go as planned and well he’s been avoiding me ever since after sending a nice threat my way. I was trying to find him to see if I could make things right or something. Shit I don’t know.” Johnny huffed out resting on the opposite wall as the price.

“What do you mean things didn’t go as planned?” Brian slowly slid down the wall to rest on his rear. Motioning for Johnny to come and do the same. The working man walked over and sat down next to Brian, keeping a safe distance.

“I wouldn’t do what your daddy wanted so he threatened to have me banished from the kingdom, knowing full and well that I have a wife and baby.” Johnny sighed rubbing his wrinkled forehead.

“Why not just do what he wants; he always gets what he sets out for anyway.” Brian turned his head to the side to look at the teenage father.

“I didn’t want it okay.” Johnny stated standing from where he was sitting turning his back to the price. A quiet sniffle sounded down the corridor.

“Want what Johnny?” Brian mumbled also standing but wrapping his arms around the mans middle. Some reason it just felt right to hold him tight. That’s what friends are for right, being there when the other needs you.

“He wanted me to have sex with him.” A silent sob left his lips, “I should have just done it. Like you said he always gets what he wants anyway.”

“Not this time. If you do get banished J I will just bring you back in. My wedding is planned to happen in two weeks and once I am crowned it’s my decision.” Brian placed his chin on the shorter mans chin.

“Oh sorry.” Brian's attention snapped from Johnny to the new voice in the room. Matt had started to walk down the corridor they were currently in but stopped abruptly when he saw their embrace. His eyes snapped down to where Brian’s hands rested on Johnny’s stomach. As he went to turn around someone spoke.

“Don’t worry about it I need to get back home, my girl is probably freaking out on the baby. I don’t know if I fully trust her alone with Kaiden.” Johnny pulled himself free of Brian’s hold and bid them good bye.

“Poor kid has so much going on in life then he has my dad riding his ass on top of everything. Almost literally.” Brian sighed walking down a flight of stairs. Matt soon followed.

“You mean your dad tried to-?” Brian nodded, not holding back his shudder.

“Gross huh?” Matt nodded a frown on his face as he looked the price over. “Hey! Do you mind if I stay with you tonight?”

“Wh-what?” Matt nearly choked on his own spit staring wide eyed at the handsome price.

“My dad for some god forsaken reason has taken my bedroom for the night and I need a place to stay.” Matt lead them down another hallway covered in doors.

“Why not stay in any other room here? There are like a thousand.” Matt honestly wondered.

“I’m not comfortable sleeping in any of those other rooms, especially alone. This place feels like a ghost town at night.” Brian’s cheeks tinted pink at the realization of what he had just said.

“Okay,” Matt pulled him along hallway after hallway until finally they reached his bedroom. Once inside both boys stripped down to their boxers and climbed into the bed, facing away from each other. After trying to fall asleep for about ten minutes Brian rolled over and snaked his arm around the other male’s middle. He felt matt tense up under his arm before relaxing into the hold.

‘That smell! Where do I know that fucking smell?’ That’s when it hit Brian. Matt, the cloaked figure had to be Matt! Each time the price had run into the mystery man he had smelled something so fucking sweet! It was kind of like peaches. Everything began to click into place, the height difference, the voice similarities hell even the attitude. But why was Matt so persistent on not coming to his ball? What did those conversations between both Matt and his mystery side mean? Did Matt not like him; was he not attracted to the price? ‘

Only one way to find out,’ Brian thought with a smirk. He placed his lips to the back of Matt’s neck and began pecking tenderly at the skin.

“Brian what are you doing?” Matt’s breath hitched in his throat.

“Having a little bit of fun, do you want me to stop Mattie?” Brian whispered huskily into the younger mans ear before nibbling on it.

“No d-don’t stop.” A tremor ran through him hearing the other pleading like so.

“You better watch out. I may do just that.” Brian rolled Matt onto his back and quickly straddled his waist. “Any objections?”

“No, none.” Brian’s hips came down onto Matt’s just as their lips met. Each man fought for dominance until Brian raked his fingers down Matt’s side; causing him to moan. The kissing progressed as did their rutting. Each man was a moaning mess before long. As Matt reached for their boxers Brian batted his hand away.

“Not here.” Brian whispered. Matt looked confused so Brian elaborated. “My dad has cameras in these rooms. If you want to finish what we started come with me.”

Brian handed Matt his clothes before quickly getting his own on. He gripped the mans hand and lead him down the halls. When Brian opened the large double doors he heard a loud gasp.

“This is beautiful.” Matt mumbled looking around the room, the cherry wood catching his eye. “How did you find this room?”

“This will be my bedroom in twelve days.” Brian mumbled, pulling Matt to the bed by his belt loops.

“You and your beloveds room you mean.” Brian didn’t miss the hesitance in Matt’s voice. “Are you sure you want to do this here?”

“Yes, I can do what ever, with whom ever and where ever the hell I please and right now I want you right here, right now.” Brian hastily unbuttoned his friends pants and let them fall to his ankles.

“Isn’t it gonna be odd though? When your married you and your lover getting it on and us already having done it here; isn’t that the point of starting in a fresh room? So you don’t have to deal with the others past conquests and what they had done in that room?” Matt gasped when his shirt was lifted and a warm tongue licked at his nipple.

“As of right now the only lover I want is you so shut up and enjoy the ride baby.” Brian mumbled pushing Matt back on the bed. He fell back looking up at the taller male, his dimples showing.

“Oh believe me, I will.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I want comments before I update again guys!
Who is your favorite character so far?
Who do you think has the most messed up life in the story as of now?
What do you think will happen in the future?