Status: completed

Movie Night

Part 1

“Ok so a large popcorn, two medium slushies, skittles, gobstoppers, and sour-worms…your total comes to 19.79.”

Jayy paid the cashier and then sent him a flirtatious smile as he received the change. A blush went across the boy’s face and he cast his eyes down in embarrassment. He quickly leant down to retrieve the candy out of the display case and then turned to get the rest of our order. Jayy’s eyes never left the boy as the entire scene played out. A spark of jealousy went straight to the pit of my stomach but I was used to this by now. Jayy always did this when he went out. It’s like he can’t stop himself from observing any piece of eye candy around him. I’ve even seen him give the elevator eyes to a couple of girls in the past. I’d give anything to have him look at me like that.

The boy, ‘Ricky’ as his name tag said, handed me my slushie and candy and I angrily began to slurp it down. One of my little quirks is that I have to chew on something whenever I’m upset. Only a minute passed before the top of my straw looked like a puppy’s chew toy after it began teething. My eyes narrowed when I saw the boy stutter out “E-enjoy the m-movie.” Jayy just replied back “Oh we will, thanks” and gave him a little wink before gathering up the rest of our snacks and leaving for our theater. The boy’s blush deepened even more and moved his head to study the floor again. Before his hair covered his red face completely, I saw a trace of a shy, content smile. That little gesture probably just made that kid’s week.

I followed Jayy to the correct room feeling like a lovesick puppy being lead by it’s master. Not that the analogy is too far off from the truth. I sigh inwardly and wished with all my heart that would look at me with those same lustful eyes as he did to those other guys. But I consoled myself with the fact that he lives with me and I can see him whenever I want. Though I’d prefer it to be with less clothes on.

We found the right theater and settled in a pair of seats in the back corner on the second tier, completely hidden from the entrance door below us. There were a few other groups of people here but they had mostly convened in the front lower level. And by how loudly they were chatting, I doubt they even noticed us come in. It all works out fine for me. I prefer anonymity when I’m trying to see a movie. And being this far back, we couldn’t hear them as much as when we first walked in, so that’s an added bonus.

The theater itself had been built recently so the chairs are of a much better quality than the older cinemas in town. They reclined back a good ways, were comfortable enough to sit in for extended periods and best of all, the arm rests lifted up. You might be wondering why I consider that the best feature so I’ll explain. Jayy + arm rest =divider between us and an unhappy me. Jayy – arm rest = no separation and a very happy me. Why? Because it makes it that much easier to pretend to be scared and have an excuse to snuggle into him.

Yeah, it’s a played out tactic, I know, but it’s very effective. Jayy always puts his arm around me like he wants to protect me from the psycho and I’m perfectly happy with that. That’s why I always pick a horror movie for us to see. Just so I have an excuse bury myself in his arms for 2 hours.

And tonight’s movie should be a real winner. I hadn’t watched the preview but the poster looked good and scary, so I should have enough reason to act scared throughout it. As the opening credits began to play, I got my wish. Like any true horror movie it began with someone getting killed. What I hadn’t expected was how real it looked.

Some chick was being completely dismembered and disemboweled alive. The graphics and effects looked so real it made my stomach churn. It looked less like a horror flick and more like a documentary about torture. And the director didn’t bother to cut anything out it seemed. The gruesome scene played out for a good five minutes and showed every sickening detail possible. It finally ended with the butcher have sex with body and then dumping it in the river, still half alive.

My face had gone pale at that point and my blood ran cold. Even the annoying groups in front had shut up and stared at the horrifying scene. Jayy seemed to read my mind and grabbed my hand tightly, interlocking our fingers. His touch always relaxed me and that’s one of the things I love most about him. He knows just how to make me feel better when I need it but can also break my heart without even knowing it. But that pain still keeps me coming back for more.

The next part of the plot was much more tame than the beginning but it’s not like much else could be worse. Mostly though the story seemed to advance the romantic relationship of the couples and throw suspicion around some of the shady characters. Any idiot could tell that none of those characters were the killer. It’d just be too neat and cliché. A few cutscenes showed some of the minor players getting killed off in similar ways. With each one I snuggled into Jayy a little more. They didn’t really bother me like the first one had but that had mostly been because of shock. As I said before, I love feeling his arms wrapped around me.

The next scene is what got to me though. Being a new unrated movie, there was bound to be some nudity but I hadn’t expected to see an entire sex scene play-by-play. At first I thought it was just gonna be a few candid shots of their asses plus a little cleavage but after the first 3 minutes, it was clear they were going for the money shot.

I sat back in my seat and moved the popcorn over my lap. I didn’t want to admit it but I was starting to get turned on. I stopped watching the movie and hoped it would help but echoing of the moans was still getting to me. I shifted around trying to get semi-comfortable but it just can’t be helped at this point, I just have to bear with it until I can deal with it later or it goes away.

I tried focusing on anything else but Jayy’s movement caught my eye. He reached over like he was going for some popcorn but missed the bag and hit my lap. A small whining moan escaped my lips. His fingers moved around like they were searching and then I realized what he was doing. Oh, shit.

He turned to face me and through the dim lights I saw his white teeth glistening in the shape of a smirk. He figured out why I was fidgeting in my seat. His fingers teased the outline of my erection and I bit my bottom lip to keep the moan in. He began to rub me harder and my eyes shut tight with pleasure. His free hand took the popcorn bag and placed it somewhere on the floor and then went to undo my jeans. The pair I wore today only had buttons so he made quick work of getting them undone. Next he moved onto my boxers.

He pulled me out enough to let his hands work freely. I was biting my lip so hard I could taste my own blood. Jayy shifted in his seat and I opened my eyes again to see what he was doing. No sooner had I regained my vision than I found him staring down at me from my lap. His hand continued to work me as he whispered dirtily in my ear, “Never guessed you’d be into public Dahves. If I’d known I would’ve made a move sooner.”

I looked up at him shocked and curious at the same time. Without my asking, he gave me an explanation, “I’ve been waiting for the right time to do this for so long now. Why do think I always let you cuddle into me? I had hoped you’d make a move first but it looks like I had the pleasure.” As he spoke that last word he gave me a long teasing stroke that made a needy moan slip from my lips.

“Then why did you always give the eye to everyone else?”

He chuckled with a slight dark undertone, “To get you so jealous you couldn’t think straight and just act for once. Guess you never noticed how often I stared at you, huh?” He moved his lips to my ear and nibbled on the lobe and shell, “Especially at that cute little ass of yours when you bend over. It makes me just want to pounce you.”

Another needy whine passed through me and he sped up strokes for just a moment before leaving my lap. I wanted to protest his departure but stopped when I saw him on his knees. He flashed another smirk and licked up the side of my shaft. I had to cover my mouth to keep from screaming out. His smirk grew wider before he began to slide my dick down his throat. It felt absolutely amazing being inside his velvety smooth mouth. The way he relaxed and contracted his muscles at the perfect time was like the work of a pro.

It took every ounce of strength I had not to scream his name for the entire theater to hear. I even bit down on my hand to keep from crying out. I was so close and he knew it. His last act had him hum around my member. As the vibration rode up from his vocal cords to my base, my body screamed with ecstasy and I shuddered out my release.

When I was finished he cleaned me off and then climbed back into my lap for a kiss. I trailed my hand down his waist to his eagerly awaiting bulge. I cupped him lightly and rubbed slowly, enough to tease him until he broke off the kiss for more.

“Don’t tease me Dahvie,” he begged. I had never seen this side of him before. He always seemed so in control.

Not wanting to disappoint, I made quick work of his own jeans and pulled them and his underwear past his ass. This was my first time blowing anyone but if I had to guess by his moans when I slipped in his head, then I’d say I’m doing alright.

He brought a hand up to cover his mouth but unlike me, he had more control over how loud he was. I almost wanted to make this challenge but I’d still prefer not to get caught like this. At least not now. I took more of him in and tried my best to relax my throat. The angle we were in was a bit awkward to say the least. To keep him steady, I placed my hand in the small of his back. The simple touch of my skin on his seemed to drive him wild and his body shivered underneath my touch.

Remembering what he had done to me, I tried to match his action and relax and constrict my muscles at the right time. When he clenched his other hand over his mouth as well, I knew I was doing it right. As he did to me, I hummed to send him over the edge but I added my own flair by scrapping my teeth along his veins.

When his seed slid down my throat, it tasted sweet like all the candy we had eaten throughout the movie. Didn’t know skittles could taste so good coming back out. I cleaned up and once my mouth was free again, he captured my lips.

He pulled me off my seat and dragged me to the exit, kissing me the entire way, “Let’s take this back to the car.”

I pushed him against the wall and attacked his lips once more, “I don’t think we’re gonna make that far babe.”

“Bathroom then?”

“Race you there!”A
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.