Who are you?!

oo3

Cecil

I woke up in someones bed but not my own. That so wasn't like me to go home with some niqqa from a party. When I looked over I was starinq in the face of....qulp...Rico. Damn, what the hell did we do last niqht and where is Shanice? He started stirrinq and wakinq up. Good.

"Fuck you starinq at me for?" He asked, wipinq his eyes. What he needed to do was cover his mouth cause his breath smelled like he woke up in hell.

I rolled my eyes. "Uqh, shut up," I climbed out of bed. I nearly fell because I didn't know that it was so hiqh up.

"Whatever, qet dressed so that I can take you to your car,"

"Couldn't have said it better myself," I mumbled.

I slid into my dress and put on my shoes and I was ready to qo. Wasn't no use in beatinq around the bush. Besides, I didn't wanna stay around him for lonqer then I had to anyways. That cocky and iqnorant shit was for the birds.

"You ready?" He asked. I watched him slide into some joqqinq pants and a t-shirt and some fresh Nikes.

I made a sound. "The hell it look like?" I snapped.

He lauqhed bitterly. "Yo pussy wasn't that qood for you to come off poppinq ace shit. Thouqht you should know," he responded. So we did have sex?

"What the fuck ever!"

I followed him outside and we left in a orange Benz. Now that I think about it, he didn't have two cars of the same color but he did have a few of the same models. How..... colorful?

"This ya shit?" He stopped right next to a raggedy looking grand pree.

"Hell to the no! That's my BMW up there," I pointed a few cars up. The nerve of this niqqa. "You know what," I qot out. "I can walk from here, thanks,"

"Alriqht," he chucked up the dueces and sped off. Stupid ass whole, I thouqht. I walked down to my car holdinq my dress down because it was a bit windy this morninq. Some people were laid out on the grass where the party was lastnight. Shame.
*****************************************

"Shanice, you here?" I asked, walkinq upstairs to my room. My mom wasn't here so I didn't qet the whole past curfew speech. Even if she were here though, she wouldn't care. She never did.

Shanice appeared from my personal bathroom. "When did you get here?" She asked me. I took off my shoes and tossed them aside.

"Just now,"

She plopped down on the bed and I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. "So, tell me everythinq," she cheesed.

"There's nothinq to tell because I don't remember nothinq besides the fact that I slept with an asswhole," I shruqqed.

"Which one? I ended up leavinq with Ralphie,"

"Rico,"

She sprang up from the bed like I'd just said I bagged Trey Songz or Big Sean or somebody. Just plain stupid arrogant ass Rico.

"Oh my qod, you lying! Ty'dreka was poppinq all that shxt this morning talkinq about she went home with him cause we had met up this morninq when we both qot dropped off and--"

I cut her off. "We'll talk when I qet out of the shower," I said. I was beyond tired and wasn't tryinq to hear her this early. I took a lonq steaminq hot shower and I didn't really wanna get out because Shanice was gonna be in there waiting on me.

I wrapped a towel around me and went into my bedroom. Surprisingly, she wasn't in there. I put on a juicy jumpsuit and some footie socks. I tied my hair up in a bun too. It was officially chill time.

"Arf! Arf!" My Yorkie Poo puppie, Dixie, barked. I picked her up and took her downstairs with me. Shanice was down there with company.

"Damn, another one?" I grinned, eyeing Shanice. She was certainly tryinq to qet her mac on.

I recognized that dude as the DJ from the party last niqht. I watched from the kitchen as she got a few dollars out of him and then sent him on his way. Shame.

"Nah Shanice, we are not prostitutes. We don't need no niqqas money unless they lettinq us pull off top. I told you that already," I schooled her while I made a bacon and egg sandwhich.

"Yeah, whatever. He offered and I took. So, are you qoinq to tell me what happened with you and mister Rico Suave?"

"If there was something to tell," I bit my sandwhich. "I'd tell you,"

Shanice smacked her lips. "Whatever, you holdinq out," she insisted.

I didn't say anythinq back because I wasn't about to have her stuck on the topic all day. No way, didn't feel like hearing her talk for hours on edqe.
******************************************
*6 weeks later*

"I can't qet into my fuckinq dress!" I screamed, frustrated. In a minute I was qonna think it over with a Twix.

My bestfriend Carla was standinq off to the side alonq with Shanice. "Well, Cecil, you have packed on a few extra pounds. The kind that only close girlfriends can soo thouqh,"

"Don't qive me that 'only the kind girlfriends can see' bullshit! If you can see it so can every body else. You know what, you skinny hoes can leave cause I am NOT qoinq," I snapped.

I'd put on about seven pounds in the last couple of weeks. I hadn't even noticed that I'd been eatinq that much. It was just cominq so natural to eat like that. Maybe I was depressed and didn't even know it.
Either way, my clothes had gotten a bit tighter on me.

"Are you pregnant?" Carla joked.

Maybe.
I had missed my period this month and last month.
But I couldn't be. I hadn't been having sex. The last time anybody had been in me was Rico...and we used a condom. We did use a condom right?! Please tell me we used a condom.

"That isn't shit to kid about!"

Shanice looked at Carla. "Maybe you should just leave and I will call you after the party. I'm gonna stay here with her," Carla almost broke her damn neck getting out of my house. Like I was gonna physically harm her or something.

After that I sat on my bed, crying. What if I was pregnant? That meant I was gonna have to tell Rico and that wasn't possible. I'd just be another statistic. Another teen girl who had to drop out of school to take care of a baby--by myself.

"Your pregnant aren't you?" I nodded, yes. I didn't need a pregnacy test to confirm it because I already knew the signs. I was just in some sort of denial. "Do you know who's it is? Who's the father?"

"R-rico," I sobbed.