A Tour with Before You Exit

Spring Break - Part 2

The next day I ended up going with them to another house party seen as I had nothing better to do.

“What time are we leaving tomorrow?” Thomas asked handing us some drinks while they were having a break after playing.

“Elevenish...” Connor replied shrugging.

“You guys never get breaks,” I commented joking.

“Yeah but we love what we do,” Braiden replied sharing a smile with the others.

“Of course,” Riley imputed in a high voice. We all turned to look at him in shock but burst out laughing when we saw him holding a balloon in his hand. The others quickly ran to get balloons while Riley turned to smile at me. “Hey beautiful.” I burst out laughing in his face; he smiled slightly before pretending to look upset. “That’s okay, laugh at me.” His voice went back to normal halfway through; I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

“Oh, Riley’s voice finally broke,” Connor joked from the other side of the room, everyone laughed so I gave Riley hand a squeeze trying to stop myself from laughing.

“We should sing while on helium!” Thomas shouted, all of the guests laughed and cheered encouraging them to do it.

I sat as the four of them lined up all holding they’re balloons with a serious look on their faces.

I swear that you don’t have to go, I thought we could wait for the fireworks, I thought we could wait for the snow, To wash over Georgia and kill the hurt, I thought I could-

By that point Connor and Thomas had used up all of the helium from they’re balloon, Riley shouted out before Braiden started to sing ‘Peanut butter jelly time’. The others quickly joined in and did a stupid dance, everyone laughed at them.

When they had finally calmed down and said goodbye to all of the fans we headed back out to Braiden’s car. “That was so fun!” Connor shouted when we got into the car.

“So were playing our usual acoustic set list for the gig on the weekend right?” Braiden asked ignoring his comment.

“Yes we are Mr.Wood,” Thomas replied glancing back at him. I looked out the window and stopped listening to them talk.

“Emma,” Riley commented flicking my head.

“Huh?” I replied looking at him quickly. He laughed slightly.

“I said, can you help me on some of my school-work when we get back from the trip?”

“Sure!” I replied smiling at him. He smiled back before resting his head on my shoulder. I jokingly pinched his cheeks before resting my head against his.

...

The next morning I carried my small suitcase downstairs and left it by the front door. Braiden looked up from his food and smiled. “The McDonough’s are picking us up in ten minutes to take us to the parking lot where were meeting Thomas.”

“Okay,” I replied before eating breakfast quickly. When I had finished eating my phone buzzed.

On the way! xxx

“Riley just text saying they’re on the way,” I shouted to Braiden before walking to sit down and put my shoes on. Braiden quickly opened the door and pushed me out nearly making me fall over. Connor got out of the car and helped us put our bags into the trunk before getting back in the car.

“Hi Mrs.M,” Me and Braiden said at the same time, we looked at each quickly before looking back at her.

“Hello you two,” She replied before reminding Connor to be careful. Riley wrapped his arm around my shoulder before turning back to listen to his Mum. When we got to the parking lot Thomas wasn’t there.

“Typical. See Mum, I told you we didn’t need to leave early,” Connor moaned. She laughed in response.

“Well, we need to get food from the supermarket, so why don’t we just get it now?” Riley suggested. Connor and Braiden swapped a look before nodding.

“Want us to get anything for you Mrs. M?”Braiden asked opening his door.
“No thank you dear,” She replied before getting out her phone.

We all rushed into the store and headed to the meal deal section. “We should get Thomas food as well,” I commented while I was on my tip-toes trying to reach the sandwich I wanted.
“Yeah....we should,” Braiden replied before grabbing Doritos, a drink and a sandwich for him. `
While we were walking to the check out Riley took my food out of my hands. “What are you doing?” I asked him trying to get the food back.

“I’m buying it,” He replied smiling.

“Okay... here’s the money,” I said trying to put the money in his free hand.

“No!” He replied laughing putting the money back in my jeans pocket.

“Aww, Riley’s buying Emma’s food,” Connor teased “Can you buy mine too?”

“No, buy your own,” Riley joked.

“Kitty has claws,” Braiden commented making a scratching movement with his hand.

When he gave me my food back, I kissed his cheek. “Thank you,” I said.

He pulled me into a one arm hug and kissed my temple. “You’re very welcome.”

“Thomas is finally here!” Connor shouted as we walked out of the store.

“Yes I am!” Thomas replied opening the trunk to his car.

“Thank you for driving us here Mrs. M,” I said once all of our bags were out of the car.

“You’re welcome, all of you be safe and enjoy!” She replied before walking to her car and driving off.

I followed Braiden and put my bag in the car before going to sit in the car next to him. “It’s so messy in here,” I commented looking around laughing. Braiden shook his head before looking out the window at the others.

“We are heading out to Melbourne,” Connor started to say as I threw a piece of rubbish that was on the floor at Braiden. He jokingly screamed in shock before tickling me. “For an acoustic show tonight and we are staying at a hotel over there. Yeah, this is our trip to Melbourne.” Connor closed to boot and got in the car.

“You turn so professional when the cameras on you,” I told his as he sat next to me. He laughed and pushed me into Braiden before putting on his seatbelt.

Thomas started to drive with Riley next to him and me, Braiden and Connor in the back. All of us were laughing at Thomas who was already panicking. “Oh jeez, everyone hold on.”

“You are not driving this car...It’s unbelievable,” Connor said shaking his head.

“No it’s just...I’m so unorganised, I don’t know where anything is right now,” Thomas argued.
“Oh Goodness. This is not a good start,” Thomas sighed as we stopped behind traffic.

“Thomas take a deep breath,” Connor told him.

“I am, I’m fine.”

“Tell that to the YouTube viewers,” Connor leaned forward and put the camera in Thomas’ face.

“I’m fine,” Thomas repeated. I shared an amused look with Riley who was trying to stop himself from laughing. “It’s a red light, so it’s all good.” I laughed quietly at him muttering to himself and continued to eat the food we had got. “Were in no more danger.”

“Where’s my sandwich?” Thomas asked turning around.

“We didn’t get one,” Connor told him.

“Give me my sandwich!”

“We didn’t buy you one!”

“Then were sitting right here until I get a sandwich!”

“We didn’t buy you one!”

“We only got you Doritos,” Riley told him bringing them out of the bag.

Braiden sneakily got Thomas’ sandwich and opened him window. I leaned back in my seat to make sure I wasn’t in the way seen as Connor was recording him. “Please drop it out the window!” Connor said.

Thomas and Connor quietly argued about whether or not Braiden would actually drop it onto the road. “I will go out and get it,” Thomas said as he took off his seatbelt.

“He won’t do it,” Connor argued, Braiden laughed before dropping Thomas’ sandwich out onto the road. “You did not!”

I held my breath as Thomas opened his door and grabbed the sandwich as a car was driving past. “It’s green, green!” Connor shouted as the lights changed.

When Thomas was back in his seat Connor started joking about how Thomas would have jumped under a moving vehicle to get his sandwich but I blanked out and continued to eat.
Thomas then went to open the sunroof. “Knock on Wood!” Riley told him watching him attempt to open it. “Knock on Wood!” As Thomas opened it, leafs fell in and landed on them both. I laughed as Riley flicked his hair to try and get them all out. “It’s because you didn’t knock on Wood!”

“Guys, don’t open the sunroof, leaves will come through,” Connor said, I gave him a stupid look; he pocked his tongue out at me as a response.

“No! No! Stop!” Thomas shouted as Riley jokingly went to open the sunroof again. “Now sit there like good quiet children!”

...

When we finally arrived it was dark out and the hotel was covered in bright lights. “Finally, I can’t feel my legs!” Braiden moaned.

“Well, it’s going to be your arms next because we have to unload the car,” I told him giving him a sympathetic smile.

Riley and Connor came back with a trolley for us to put our bags on. Once all of the bags were out, we started to walk into the hotel. I leaned against Riley as we waited to be checked in. “You look tired,” he commented pushing my fringe out of my face.

“It was a long drive and I was stuck between Braiden who was blaring his music and Connor who poked me every five minutes,” I complained. He laughed before putting his arm around me and walking us to the others who had started to follow an employee to our room.
I stayed in the back of the group with Thomas as we went to find the room; Connor suddenly started to laugh and turned to walk back to us. “He goes to the bathroom! He was supposed to be leading us to the way and he goes to the bathroom!”

After another five minutes we finally found the room. “Okay guys get ready, we need to go down to the hall where were playing in five minutes!” Connor shouted, chucking his bag on one of the beds.

I rushed into the bathroom before any of them could, after I had been to the toilet I sat on one of the beds and waited for them to finish. “Emma, do you mind carrying down some of my stuff?” Thomas asked. I jumped off the bed and took one of his bags and followed them all they all walked down to the hall where they were playing.

...

About an hour later we were walking back up to the room after they had played. When we got in the elevator, I laughed at them as the stood fascinated with the mirror on the ceiling.
“Really?” I asked when Connor pulled out his phone to film it, the others laughed before looking back at the ceiling.

“Hey, were hanging here in the elevator and were looking at the ceiling....hello,” Connor said as the others laughed and waved while I tried to hide in the corner. “Oh, Emma’s hiding!”
Once the doors opened I quickly pushed Connor out before he could do anything else. When we got back in the room we all took turns to use the bathroom before settling down on the beds to watch the TV. “Who wants to sleep on the pull out sofa today?” Thomas asked looking around.

“I will,” I answered, Riley pouted so I smiled at him.

“You sure Em? You’ll be away from Riley,” Connor joked.

“Yeah, you guys invited me so I’m not going to take the bed,” I replied picking up my blanket and lying down on the sofa. I screamed slightly and fell onto the floor when Thomas threw a pillow at me.

“Don’t you dare think like that, we invite you because you’re the fifth member of Before You Exit!” Thomas shouted while the others nodded.

“You could have just said that instead of making me fall over,” I muttered getting back on the sofa.

“Sorry,” Thomas guilty said.

...

“No, you open it that way!” I opened my eyes to see Thomas and Connor arguing about how to open the balcony doors.

“See I was right!” Connor shouted before walking out. I moaned before turning to see Braiden and Riley sitting up in their beds too.

“Seriously? It’s eight in the morning!” Braiden moaned before throwing back the covers. I sat up and watched Riley walk over and sit by my feet.

“Can we kill them?” I asked while trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

“I’m already planning it...” He replied laughing tiredly. Braiden stumbled past us and walked onto the balcony. I could faintly hear him complaining about everyone being up early.
“Hey, when we get back home, why don’t the two of us go out?” Riley asked pulling my feet onto his lap. I gave him a confused look. “We haven’t been out just the two of us in ages... I think it was even before we started dating!”

I laughed before nodding. “I’d love that.” He smiled back at me before turning to glare at the idiots who had walked back into the room.

“Were hungry!” Braiden explained before sitting on the small seat near us. I sat quietly eating a bowl of cereal while watching Braiden and Thomas swap cereal boxes.

“Yey!” Thomas said when he got which one he wanted from Braiden.

“It’s eight in the morning, how are you this happy?” I asked Thomas confused. He smiled in response ruffling my bed hair before sitting down on one of the beds to eat.

...

When we were finally home, I was in my bedroom picking clothes for the next day. Me and riley had decided tomorrow would be the best time to go out just the two of us seen as the others were busy. Riley see’s me basically every day, so I didn’t understand why I was getting so nervous about it.

My phone buzzed, I nearly had a heart attack seen as I was concentrating so much.

I’ll pick you up tomorrow at eleven! Hopefully I won’t kill us driving :P xxx

I laughed and replied to him before lying in my bed. He had finally passed his test last week after putting off for so long because of the tour. I hadn’t been in the car with him yet but I suppose I would find out if he was a terrible driver tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for the reviews etc!!