Status: Update regularly. Lemme tell ya; You guys read it, Subscribe and Comment I'll update more :DD

When You Thought Hope Had Gone.

Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Ariadne’s POV.

I sat there in the waiting room. Waiting for something that I have longed for since I found out I was pregnant. I’m at the hospital. Ultra-sound time! “You okay baby?” Matthew asked me. I’m really nervous. What if my baby’s not healthy? What if I have pre-eclampsia? “I’m fine babes.” We sat waiting – for about 10 minutes until we were called. “Ariadne Nixon?” Matthew and I got up and clasped each others hands. I took his surname to make it look more legit. Rather than people suspect the truth.

The nurse lay me down on the stretcher. “Can you roll up your top for us to put the gel on please?” With that I rolled my top off to reveal my inflamed stomach. I hadn’t done any research on what happens in ultra-sounds but I expect- “Oh goddammit! That’s freezing!” I yelled as she squeezed the gel onto my stomach. “I forgot to warn you. The gel will be a little cold.” Matthew and I both glared at her. She did that on purpose. Eventually she placed the toggle onto my stomach and moved it around my stomach. An image appeared on the screen. It was my baby. “Ah Mrs Nixon, you’re having twins!” My face brightened up! I having twins! Oh my God! “Would you like to know the genders” I nodded slowly. Hoping that Matthew was okay as well. “Well, you’re having a boy and a little girl.” Matthew smiled largely. He was gonna have a baby girl.

Matthew’s POV

I was going to have a baby boy and a baby girl. This is one of the happiest moments of my life so far. “Ade, I’m so happy.” I whisper in her ear. She smiled and asked for a picture of the ultra-sound. I couldn’t speak, I was speechless. Even though the twins aren’t mine biologically, I would raise them and make them believe that I am their dad.

I took Ade home in the car, leaving her to whither on about the twins with Nan. I’m going out to get an engagement ring. I was going to do it all up romantically. I just don’t know how to do that kinda stuff. The only person who knows how to do that is Elena. I took my phone out of my pocket and phoned Elena. After 4 rings she picked up, “Hey Matt, not spoken to you in 3 months man how’s it goin’?” She wouldn’t let me get a word in to start.

“Yeah it’s be great actually. I er, need your help with something.” I stammered. She would kill me if I told her that Ade and I are going out and I didn’t tell her. “Sure honeybee, what do you need my services for?” She chuckled. “Uhm, an engagement plan thingy bobber.” She understood me. I always talk like this when I’m really nervous. “Aha. Meet me at the ring store. 10 MINUTES!” She laughed down the line.

Third Person POV

Matthew met Elena at the ring store and bought one of the most beautiful rings he saw. She wriggled the truth out of him, but he left out the rape part. He got home to his Nan and Ariadne 2 hours later. “Where on earth have you been?!” His Nan spoke up. “Just out and about getting some stuff.” He mumbled. “Where’s Ariadne?” Matthew hoped she was out taking a walk, or literally just in the bath. “She has gone for a long bath, why?” “Uhm no reason.” He didn’t want his Nan sniffing about, getting her nose stuck in business that didn’t concern her.

Matthew ran up to his room, picking up the carrier bags he left at the door- taking them upstairs with him. He organised his room romantically, he went into Ariadne’s room and scattered rose petals from her bed to his room. After all that was done, he wrote a mini letter saying “Follow the petals, and meet me in the red room.” He was proud of what he’d done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah sorry that it's a bit short >.> I'm not happy bout that. But I'm gonna leave Ariadne's finding the rose petals and her reaction to the next chapter :)

Please guys, commenting really does motivate me so please comment. I know you dont really like to read original fiction cause there is fan-fiction on the go.

So yeah comment subscribe whatevs

Jemma xoxxo