Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story (:

Don't Push My Limits

Chapter 4#: I love Books.

** Frank's P.O.V **

Art class was not over and Frank was heading to the library with a few books that he had borrowed before summer break. If there was something nobody knew about him then it was his little obsession over books. He loved reading in his spare time; it made him relax and fantasize.

" Hey there Mr. Iero, here to give in those books that you borrowed ?" Mrs. Lan smiled as he entered the door. Frank smiled and pulled out three huge books from his back pack. " Thank you, did you enjoy them ?" She asked. Frank nodded and said " Yes I loved them " Her smile god wider; what Frank thought couldn't happen. " Well it's a great thing that I kept those books for you " She said. " Huh ? what books ?" " Ho over there by the H and I shelves. I think you might find something interesting there.

Frank nodded before doing as Mr. Lan had said. And she was right, it was petty interesting. The least person that he thought that he would meet here, Yes; Gerard. He was standing between the H and I self looking overexcited about something. " Um.. hello Gerard " Frank approached him. " Frank.. wh-what are you doing here ? " He said a bit surprised. " Um.. the same thing that you're doing here.. I'm reading books " Frank smiled and pointed at the book shelf.

Gerard look weirdly at him first before saying" Oh, I didn't know that you read books " Frank giggled. " Yeah, it's a secret obsession of mine, nothing big though " He smiled. " So what kinds of books do you like writing ? Have you ready anything by J.K. ? Who's your favorite author ? " Gerard said overexcited "Jeez, calm down. I've just started reading books. " Frank chuckled. Gerard had pulled out one of the funniest expressions he had seen in ages. "oh.. Okay " Gerard nodded wile looking back at the book shelf. He had clairely embarrassed himself. " This is probably everything from me " Frank said after finding a book that he thought he might like and went over to the desk before exiting the library.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment ? :3