Status: Updating as much as possible ((:

'Til Death Do Us Part

Party Hard.

Not even an hour later, I found myself wearing my bikini and laying across one of the loungers by the pool. Whittier, Anna, and Veronica were on my right, lounging in their own chairs. Valary and Alesandra were on my left, doing the same. Each of us were equipped with sunglasses to protect our eyes from the sun and ice-cold daiquiris made by Alesandra herself. She really was a sweet girl.

The guys, well, they were spread out everywhere. Jimmy, Jacoby, Matt Tuck, Benji, Joel, Padge, Tobin, and Brian were in the hot tub, nursing on long neck bottles of beer while talking about God-only-knows-what. Matt Sanders, Jason Berry, and Jerry were out on an alcohol run, hoping to make sure we didn't run out any time soon. Matt Berry was in the pool with Zacky and Johnny, talking to the rest of the guys and messing around.

It was one huge party, and I was dreading the mess I would be subjected to in the morning.

"So, Serenity," I turned to face Alesandra, letting her know she had my attention. "I hear you and Jimmy go at it like rabbits in the bedroom," She continued. "Is that true?"

Choking on the sip of Watermelon daiquiri I was taking, I couldn't help but wonder where her bluntness came from. She was always so quiet most of the time, yet here she was asking me very bluntly if my husband and I have sex as frequently as rabbits. This petite blonde was just full of surprises.

"We don't go - " I stopped. "Alright, maybe some days we do, but can you blame me? The man is sexy as hell! When he offers, I don't say no." I shrugged, a smirk placed upon my face.

"Nice save," Whittier chuckled, shaking her head at me.

"Why am I the only one whose sex life is picked on?" I pouted. "Why not pick on Val?"

"Honestly, Serenity, you're more fun to mess with." Anna insisted. "No one knows what'll leave your mouth next."

"Lovely," I groaned, flipping onto my stomach.

"Hey, look who's back!" We heard one of the guys yell as Shads, Jason, and Jerry came in through the side gate, carrying bags of alcohol in their arms.

"Yeah, look who just showed up," Jerry announced, stepping aside to show the guys of My Chemical Romance.

"Serenity!!"

"Shit!" I scrambled up from the lounger quickly, eyeing the owner of the voice as I backed away towards the house.

"Oh, no you don't!" He exclaimed, running after me. As he got closer, I took off running in another direction, squealing as I went. "Get back here, Sullivan!"

"I'm not letting you touch me, you freak!" I practically yelled, jumping over the water hose so I wouldn't trip on it.

"Oh, come on!" He giggled. "It won't hurt . . . much!"

"Oh, hell no!" I hissed. "I was not born yesterday, jackass."

I ran around the garden in zigzag patterns, jumped obstacles on the ground, and avoided corners, but I still got caught. I ran right smack dab into what felt like a wall. Looking up, I discovered it wasn't a wall; it was only Jacoby-freaking-Shaddix.

"You hate me, don't you?" I mumbled, looking up at him from the ground.

"Not at all, cupcake." He chuckled as Frankie threw himself at me aggressively.

Together, the two of them began to torture me. They tickled me relentlessly until I finally caved in and cried mercy.

"There, we made you cry mercy for the first time in your life!" Frankie exclaimed as if he just won a boxing match. "How does it feel?"

Walking away from him, I pouted shamefully. "It hurts, Iero." I huffed. "You have scarred me for life!"

"Oh, don't be so dramatic, cupcake!" Jacoby chuckled, picking me up. He tossed me over his shoulder effortlessly, and ran back towards everyone by the pool.

As we got closer to the pool, I started to get annoyed. Dammit, Shaddix, put me down!" I demanded, hitting his back with my hands.

"Alright, Princess, if you say so," Instead of putting me down, he threw me in the pool, causing a big splash.

Resurfacing, I mustered up the biggest death glare I could manage and directed it at Jacoby Shaddix. "Alright, Coby Dick-head. If that's how you wanna play, we can play." Swimming over to the ladder, I climbed out of the water, flipping my hair back so it was out of my face.

The evening continued on that way, with Jacoby and I torturing each other in-between sips of Jack & Coke and other alcoholic drinks. Once everyone was dry, our get-together was moved into the house again, where we partied even harder. People broke away to play strip poker; courtesy of Zacky, Matt Sanders, and, of course, my lovely husband. The three of them -- plus Matt Berry, Brian, and Johnny -- somehow managed to convince the six of us girls that we should play with them. The rest of the guys either went into the living room to play video games or went into the game room to play some pool.

It was a night of fun for everyone. A night none of us would forget -- well, actually, that's not true. With the amount of alcohol most of the people here consumed, I'm sure half of them will more than likely not remember. In fact, the last thing I remember is losing my last article of clothing and going upstairs with Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, guys.