Status: alive and kickin'

I See Your Name in Lights

Eight.

I searched blindly for a light switch for a few moments, until Jack had enough waiting outside and flicked the lights on in an instant. He waited for me to toss my shoes off, then beckoned for me to follow him upstairs. He pulled me by the hand when I reached him all the way up to his room.

“So… do you want to, uh… watch a movie, play a video game, or…?” He flailed his arm that wasn’t grasping onto mine directionlessly around his room. I smiled as widely as my face would allow – he’d completely changed his room around from the way it was the day before. It was practically spotless, and his bed was against his back wall, angled in front of his small TV, a Nintendo 64 sitting in front of it with two controllers expertly wrapped and set on top.

“You cleaned your room for me,” I giggled.

“I… I was hooping you’d end up coming over, remember? I was kind of embarrassed by last night.”

“Don’t be,” I smiled.

“I want everything to be better than yesterday.”

“But I liked last night.”

He grinned softly, then put his arms around my waist, leaning in to rest his forhead on mine. “I did too, but I want it to be… more.”

“Then Nintendo it is,” I smirked, wriggling free of his grasp and sitting myself down on his bed, my back against the wall.

He smiled to himself, shook his head, then jumped down to turn on the system. “Well, what kind of –”

“Is that Ocarina of Time?” I asked, straining my eyes to see the faded artwork of the cartridge.

“Yeah, I’ve been working on beating it again.”

“To be honest, I kind of just want to watch you play it,” I nodded toward the game.

“Alex, are you perfect or something?” He chuckled, extending the controller’s wire and sitting next to me. I situated myself so that I was resting my cheek on his shoulder, then he lied his head on mine softly.

I watched him quietly, though I’d laugh at his tendency to fall off of ledges and have to start over at crucial points. He once scowled at me, but I kissed it off. I could feel him grin into the kiss, and I took the opportunity of his partially open mouth to find his tongue. He had to catch an excited breath, but instantly struggled against my force. I pulled away from him as he brought one of his hands up to my neck, about to rest the controller on the bed beside him. I plucked it up with a sly smile, then dropped it in his lap. He snorted, but pleasantly switched his attention back to the game.

I watched Jack quietly for a few more minutes, but I soon started zoning out and grew bored of my own daydreaming. I bit my lip as I stared up at him, trying to build courage. He grunted at the game, a tendon in his neck flexing prominently. My eyes followed it down to his collar bone, which was protruding from out of the neck of his shirt. I leaned into him slowly, then attached my lips to his exposed flesh, sucking on it softly. I heard him stifle a moan, and opened my eyes to watch him as he lolled his head to the other side and dropped the controller to the floor.

I nipped at the skin gently, then began creeping up from his clavicle to the vein in his neck, Jack let pit a quiet grunt, inching one of his hands to grip onto my own. I squeezed it softly, then removed it to grab him by the collars of his shirt, licking his jaw before nibbling up to his ear. He shifted uncomfortably, struggling audibly not to make any loud noises. I then reached his ear, sucking on his earlobe and letting go of his shirt to allow my hands to search down his torso and to his hips. He wrapped an arm around me, guiding my body with great effort so that I was sitting on his lap, straddling his hips.

I opened my eyes and rested my head against his. We locked gazes, sending each other a mental message that we could feel our mutual enjoyment of the moment. His hands flowed down my back and pulled my body closer to his, then leaned forward with me, away from the wall. He looked from my eyes to my lips slightly, and I took the hint. He instantly crashed his lips against mine as I sought to press them against his all-too-willing mouth, deepening it forcefully with a hunger that was completely foreign to what I was getting used to with him. I groaned against his lips, softly scratching down his back through his shirt. Jack softly leaned his head against the wall, and I quickly craned my neck to find his pulse, sucking on it fiercely. He moaned loudly, slightly bucking his hips up. I whimpered as I felt pressure against my rapidly hardening, painful erection.

“Alex…” He whispered hoarsely, pulling away from my lips.

“Yeah?” I cooed, leaning into Jack to continue kissing him. He pulled away uncomfortably. “What is it?”

“I’ve never done… well, really, anything like this before.” He mumbled. “I don’t…”

“If this is too much, just say so,” I said, caressing the curves of his face. “I don’t want to push you into anything… baby.”

His lips curved into a cute little smile. “I really, really like you.”

I couldn’t help but plant little kiss up his jaw, then peck his lips softly. “I really like you, too.”

“I want… this… to happen,” He whispered, holding onto me a bit tighter. “Just…”

“It’s new for both of us,” I said, brushing his fringe out of his eyes. “I understand.”

“You’re adorable, Alex.”

“You’re sweet, Jack.”

He kissed me first this time, instantly finding my tongue and massaged his against it. I pulled him down so that we were lying on our sides, facing each other – much more comfortable angle, without the pressure. He placed his hand on my hip, bringing me back toward him so that our hips were reconnected. I instantaneously rubbed up against him, and when I heard him let out a gasp, something took over me.

I heaved myself on top of him, and he stretched his neck to continue kissing me, but I quickly ended it, nibbling at his neck again. I pulled at the bottom of his shirt, hinting that I wanted it off. His hands stopped searching my back and squeezing my sides, and he looked up at me, a bit of uncertain excitement in his eyes. I backed up a bit, completely straddling his hips.

He licked his lip, red from kissing, then carefully peeled his own shirt off. My hands met the soft skin of his stomach and I smirked to myself. I’d seen him shirtless plenty of times, but I’d never got to touch him. I felt up to his chest, still amused by the smooth surface. He giggled quietly as I ran my fingertips along his ribs. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

“You’ve got guitar playing hands,” Jack laughed. “It tickles.”

I smirked down at him, softly jabbing his ribs with both of my hands. He doubled over in a fit of giggles, but I stoped his chuckles by planting a kiss right beneath his collar bone. He shifted beneath me, and I moved my body down between his legs, consciously grinding our hips together as I licked and sucked a path down his chest, hovering over his right nipple before I moved to his stomach.

Jack’s breath became heavy and out of rhythm, and I looked up from kissing right above his pants to see the curiosity and lust in his eyes. I fumbled with his belt loops for a moment, then lifted myself up by my hands on his bed, my hips rested suggestively on top of his.

“If you don’t stop me, I’ll go on,” I warned him, shifting myself so that I was sitting on my knees right below the gap between his legs. I ran my hand from its spot in his hair, down his neck, to his chest, and then finally down to the front of his most likely painfully tight jeans.

“Please…” He groaned.

“Please what, Jack?”

“Touch me.”

I smiled, kissing him again as I brought my hands down to his pant’s button. He squirmed slightly as I undid them, then bit down on my bottom lip a bit too hard as I unzipped his pants. I leaned away from him, giving him a concerned look, but he nodded and stuck his hips in the air, signaling he was going to need help getting his pants off. I helped him wriggle out of them with a bit of ease, tossing them to the floor. I winced slightly at his excessive leg hair, confused as to how a guy with such little on his chest could have such an ungodly amount beneath the belt, but shrugged and continued with whatever it was we were doing.

I flopped myself so that I was lying next to him, but kept my hands on his hips. We kissed with an intense, lustful passion, then he bit on my lip as I lowered my hand so that I was caressing the bulge in his boxers. I pulled away from him a final time, looking him straight in the eyes as I pulled his underwear down. He watched me back silently, innocently. He shook slightly from excitement and curiosity, then tensed up when I took him into my hand.

I started moving my hand slowly, biting my lip, a bit insecure by his evident discomfort. After a few pumps, he relaxed, lowering his head into his pillow and breathing softly. I leaned uncomfortably to kiss him again, and he pulled my head close to his, kissing me sloppily in time with me. I let my eyes roll into the back of my head, letting the motions of his tongue and of my slow jerking fall into synch. His hips started working in time as well; as he started fucking my hand a bit faster, I took the hint and gripped onto his dick harder.

He let out a loud, almost musical moan that caused all of the blood that wasn’t already there to rush to my own jealous cock, and I started pumping him wildly, taking control over the kiss at the same time. He squirmed next to me, quietly whispering my name against my lips, tightly shutting his eyes and digging his nails into my back. He threw his head back into the pillow, still gripping onto me tightly, mumbling a string of choice words incoherently as he attempted to pull me with him. I stayed stationary, comfortable with my position.

“Alex…” He groaned, trying to pull me onto him once more. “Fuck, baby… come here. Please.”

I cocked my head, amused by how badly he was trying to get me to move. I let go of him with a sly smile, climbing on top of him. But careful my leg didn’t touch his pulsating erection. “Tell me what you want, Jack.”

“I want you to – Mmh,” He grunted as I started kissing his neck again, my hands flowing down his soft, slightly sweaty sides. I kissed a line down to his shoulder, then down to his stomach. I looked up at him again suggestively, raising an eyebrow.

I knew what he wanted from the look in his eye. I blinked, a bit taken aback and unsure of myself, but continued kissing down until I reached his hip. I stared up at him for a moment, silent. “Y-you don’t need to,” He assured me. “I’m just…”

I quieted him with a finger to his lips. “I want to,” I murmured quietly before taking my place between his legs again. I looked up at him one more time before swallowing my fear and dove right in, taking his head in my mouth and closing my eyes forcefully.

Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Jack’s hands instantly gripped into my hair, tugging at it softly. I enjoyed the sensation, and soon began to bob my head, slowly swallowing more and more of his shaft with each trip. He cussed happily, beginning to guide me further as I went. His hips tried to move with me, but to stop myself from gagging, I pinned them down with my hands. I looked up at him warningly, but then went back to what I was doing, hollowing out my cheeks and sucking a bit harder.

He shrieked my name, tightening his grip on my hair, warning me that he was close. I nodded, raising my head and removing my mouth with a slight pop, kissing him forcibly on the lips as I replaced my mouth with my hand, jerking him off with a bit of force to match the speed. He threw his head back in ecstasy as he bucked his hips into my hand, spurting into my hand and all over his own stomach and chest.

I let go of Jack’s cock as I searched the sheets for his discarded boxers, but he beat me to it. He handed them to me first, smiling awkwardly as I wiped my hands off on them. “I’m… I’m sorry.”

“No need to be,” I chuckled, grinning at how cute he looked with the sheen of sweat over his brow and the flushed cheeks. “I know exactly what happens, it’s nothing to be ashamed of.”

“No, I mean, that I –” He shrugged sadly, pointing to my crotch.

“Oh. Yeah. But… I don’t think either of us are really ready for that,” I told him honestly, half-smiling. “But I’m going to go to the bathroom and… ah, well…”

He nodded. “I can still –”

I shook my head. “No thanks, Jack.” I stood up awkwardly, then smiled at him again as I exited the room. I swore at myself as I walked into his bathroom and saw my reflection in the mirror – he would have gladly taken care of this problem for me.

But I wasn’t really ready for him to reciprocate. Baby steps.

But is it too late for baby steps?

I groaned at myself in the mirror. Jesus, Alex. You’re analyzing things that don’t need to be analyzed again.

I stared up at the ceiling as I undid my pants, beginning to picture his face as he climaxed. It took maybe three minutes for me to finish, and I quickly washed my hands and scowled at myself in the mirror before I raced back to Jack’s room.

He was sitting up with a smile on his face, now wearing a pair of plaid sleep pants. I grinned, kicking off mine and pulling on the pair that I’d taken for the night. He pointed to the light switch, which I flicked before I hopped up onto his bed with him, where he pulled me close to him and kissed my cheek softly. “You didn’t have to do that, Alex.”

“I wanted to,” I reassured him with a smile.

Jack grinned at me, then leaned in to kiss me quickly. “My turn next, okay?”

I shifted, but said nothing. He stared at me, politely waiting for me to accept, then shrugged after a few moments. I wrapped an arm around him, pulling him down with me.

“I’m tired,” I said quietly, yawning overdramatically.

“You just want to cuddle with me,” Jack giggled, snuggling up to me instantly.

“Well… maybe that too.”

“I really like you, Alex.”

“I like you more.”

I could practically feel Jack smile as he pressed his face against my chest, where it stayed for a few minutes until we heard a car park in his driveway.

My ears perked and I sat up, but he pulled me back down. “Mom’s home. Don’t worry, she won’t check on us.”

I nodded, then relaxed again, playing with Jack’s hair softly. I heard his breath become more rhythmic and soft, and I smiled as I realized he’d fallen asleep faster than I did.

“I love you,” I whispered, more to myself as I ran my fingers through his hair one last time for the night. “It’s too early, but I know I do.”

I yawned once more before putting my hands under my head, closing my eyes and drifting to sleep with a smile on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright now that that's over, it's time for me to go to bed.
Whoo!
Can't tell you how awkward that was to write, with parents and friends trying to read over my shoulder, but whatever,
erm
enjoy,, I guess...?
:P