Status: far from over

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Drink down that Gin and Kerosene,

And come spit on bridges with me,

Just to keep us warm.

Light a match to leave me be.

Light a match to leave me be.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
"Are you ready Patrick?" Frank asked me again. His eyes were glazed over with lust.

I shook my head, "N-no, " I spoke shakily, my voice cracking. I was scared. So so scared and I didn't want it to end this way. "I'll never be ready."

Frank gave me a quirky smile. "Oh?" He ran his hand over my chest and pinched my nipple. I gasped as I felt this, my cock twitching at the pressure and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"You don't look like you don't want it Patty." Frank murmured. He reached down and slid my boxers of my hips and my penis sprung out, half hard. I blushed scarlet as he eyed it hungrily.

"Frank-" I started but it turned into a startled gasp as Frank suddenly engulfed my whole dick in his mouth and throat.

"Oh my god! Frank!" I moaned and started to cry more. It was wrong for this to feel GOOD! WTF!

Frank hummed and bobbed his head and I struggled with the tie holding my wrists together. "Frank please-! S-stop!"

Frank lifted his head and released my member out of his mouth. He smirked and pressed his lips to mine and I grimaced as I tasted myself on him. "Oh Patrick," he said after removing his gross mustache covered lips from mine. "Do you see what you do to me?" He reached to his erect cock and stroked it with one hand and used his other hand to touch mine.

"Oh god!" I whined and arched my back to meet his pumping hand unwillingly. I shuddered as I came in his hand and moaned in anguish. I could not believe it.

Frank came shortly after, and it landed on my abdomen. I felt like I was gunna puke. Everwhere.

He just kneeled there for a moment before reaching up and untying me from the bed post. I rubbed at my red wrists and watched him get dressed. Once he was done, he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "That was fun Patty, be glad I did that and didn't take you yet. But don't think I won't because your ass," He reached a hand under me and squeezed my ass for enfaces and I squeaked, "Is mine."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I keep my jealousy close,

'Cause it's all mine.

And if you say this makes you happy,

Then I'm not the only one lying.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Pete laughed as he exited the garage. The band didn't even practice once, So it was kinda a good thing Pete forgot to call Patrick.

"Oh shit I forgot to call Patrick!" Pete yelled to no one on the empty street. He pulled out his phone and speed-dialed Patrick, cause only important people get a speed dial, and sighed when he got his voicemail instead of ringing. "Maybe I can see if he's awake.."

So Pete set off down the road to Patrick's house. "Fuck!" He said as he shivered. It was cold. Getting to be about the time for winter he guessed. He should of brought a coat, dumbass.

He picked up his pace down the road to a light jog, when suddenly a speeding car drove up on the curb and the headlights blinded him.

"Shit!" He cried but the car screeched to a halt infront of him.

"Get In." called a voice from inside.

"Uhm.. No?" Pete said as he started to turn away but then the driver stepped out of the car.

It was Frank.

"Uh.. Frank? What the fuck?" Pete questioned before Frank gestured to the car. "Get in Peter. I have to have a little chat with you."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Keep quiet,

Nothing comes as easy as you.

Can I lay in your bed all day?

I'll be your best kept secret

And your biggest mistake.

The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The water scalded my back and I scrubbed my skin raw. I tried to wash it away. Everything. I wish it didn't happen. And I wish it diodn't have to happen again.

I sobbed "Why?" I cried and I rocked back and forth in a curled up position. The hot water washing away my sins.

My skin was as red as a lobster when I got out and I felt like one too. I looked at my self in the mirror and I looked bad. My eyes locked in on the spot on my abdomen with disgust. "I'm disgusting. How could Pete want me now after I let that happen?"

He couldn't. He shouldn't.

He wont.

Tears falling freely, I tugged on some sweat pants and a band T. they were dirty cause I hadn't done laundry in a while but so was I, so what did it matter.

I looked out my window and saw Pete's house was dark. Probably sleeping now.

I practicly fell onto my bed and sobbed my heart out. "Pete! Please… Help me.."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I keep my jealousy close,

'Cause it's all mine.

And if you say this makes you happy,

Then I'm not the only one lying.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Pete Wentz POV)

We drove. And drove. And drove. This was gunna be like my birthday all over again! Except I can see, and Im in a seat instead of just rolling around in the back of a van. But I still had no idea where we were.

'Damn it, why do I not know the area yet!' I yelled in my head.

"So.." I started. It was awkward enough, so why not talk it up?

"We're almost there Peter." Frank said with a smirk. I looked ahead out the windshield. We were on a road in the middle of frickin no where. There was nothing around us, and I started to freak out.

"Where are we? What the fuck is going on!" I yelled getting more angry. I mean Mustache Man just picks me up in the middle of the night and takes me out to the middle of no where for wht? Ice Cream? O.o

I suddenly feared my life might actually be in danger when Frank chuckled. "You will find out soon enough." He turned the car off the road and started drifting over the dirt going at a 90 degree angle from where we were originally headed.

I looked around the car for a way out or weapons of some kind but found none, and my door was locked and I couldn't get it open. I was fucked. 'No wonder Patrick doesn't like him, he's fucking crazy!'

Frank stopped the car abrubtly. "Alright, Peter we're here." And he clicked the doors open. I looked out the window.

Where was 'here'?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Drink down that Gin and Kerosene,

And come spit on bridges with me,

Just to keep us warm (Just to keep us warm)

Light a match to leave me be.

Light a match to leave me...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Joe sat on the couch in his garage looking at Andy, who was on the other side. He looked up to Joe and say him staring. "Hey.."

Joe gave a small smile. "Hey." He got up and moved closer on the couch to Andy."What are you doing?"

Andy held up his book. "Reading Harry Potter. I need to understand what Mooly yells at me with her spell knowledge and junk."

Joe chuckled. "Yeah, half the time I don't even know what she yells at me. I think she makes up half of them."

"Avada Kedavera!" Andy yelled and laughed.

"Ack! Oh god! Dead!" Joe fake gagged and fell on top of Andy laughing.

"Joe get off of meeeee!" Andy laughed trying to push him off. "I can not I am dead!" Joe laughed back. He laid back on Andy chest contently.

Andy sighed and and brushed Joes jew fro out of his face. "Uhm.. Episky?"

"That's only for minor injuries. You can't come back from an AK unless you're Harry." Joe said.

"Well I don't know! I haven't read the books till now." Andy sighed.

Joe looked up, his face inches from Andy's. "till now?"

"Yeah."

"The books have been out for almost 20 years now."

"I've been busy…" Andy spoke.

"Doing…?" Joe questioned.

"I was a hard core StarWars fanatic." Andy said feeling like a lamer.

Joe's jaw drooped. "NO WAYYYYYYY!"

Andy laughed. "Yes way."

A moment of silence passed between them until Joe suddenly closed the distance with Andy with a kiss.

Andy sprung away almost immediately. Almost.

"Dude! Whoa!" And he wiped his mouth off with the back of his hand. Joe's eyes widened as he realized what he did. "Oh my god! Im so sorry dude! I didn't.. I-!"

Andy just looked at him shocked. "Dude…"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So wear me like a locket around your throat.

I'll weigh you down.

I'll watch you choke.

You look so good in blue.

You look so good in blue.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Patricia walked in to her home with a smile. The GSA club had gone pretty okay and after her and Linda went out to have a couple drinks and talk. The chatted for a few hours about random things and took a taxi cab home.

Patricia stumbled into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter. She almost fell against the counter to pick the note up. Her eyes blurred but she could still make out faint lettering. "Trish,…. Be back ….soon, ..gone… eggs.. Frank." She read aloud the things she could read.

She sighed and stood up tall, then stumbled, making her was to the stairs. She saw no lights on indicating Patrick must be sleeping already. So she turned and went down the hall top her room and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
So wear me like a locket around your throat.

I'll weigh you down.

I'll watch you choke.

You look so good in blue.

You look so good in blue.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(Pete Wentz)

We stood in front of the car with the headlights on high and I was almost blinded once again.

Frank reached into his breast pocket of his flannel and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one up, then he held out the pack to me. "Want one?" he mumbled around the stogie in his lips. I shook my head. "Nah im fine. Just fucking tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Peter." Frank sighed as he exhaled the tobacco smoke. "I brought you out here in the middle of no where to tell you a message. And you better listen to the message or I will have to take desperate measures."

My eyes widened. "..What do you need to tell me?"

Frank took the cigarette out of his mouth and stepped on it.

"Stay away from Patrick."

I stood there a moment before laughing. "You want me to stay away from him..? You cant tell me what to do your not even Patrick's dad! You have no right!"

"Frank smirked. "Almost his dad." He sat on the hood of his car. "But Peter I can not have you turning Patrick and making him confused on who he wants."

I snorted. "Confused? I think you're confused Frank! I've seen the way you look at him! Im not stupid! I'll go to the cops Frank!"

Frank sighed again, almost laughing. " …I really wish I didn't have to do this Peter." And he reached into his back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a gun and pointed it straight at my face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Keep quiet,

Nothing comes as easy as you.

Can I lay in your bed all day?

I'll be your best kept secret

And your biggest mistake.

The hand behind this pen relives a failure every day
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
end of chapter 11