Status: UH-VWALA! I know, I know, I haven't finished a whole bunch of other stuff, but I need to get this outta mah system. I love you all.

My Innocent Romance

Nine - A Photo I'll Secretly Want To Keep

School games day. Sounds fascinating.

Groaning, I pull out my earphones. Looks like teachers just don’t get the whole ‘leave me alone’ thing when your listening to music.

“Gerard, com’on. You’ve got to come.” One of the teaching assistants states. Bitch.
Making a whiney sound, I follow in her wake as she walks out of the heavy doors.

*

Sitting on the mass of a green while everyone else plays whatever the hell the game is, I get the strange feeling of being watched.
Pulling my beloved music from my ears for the third time today, I look up.
I smile.
He smiles back.

Frank comes to sit with me. I just flop back onto the grass, not bothering with my music any more.

“Hi,” I can hear the smile in his voice.
I turn onto my side to look at him.

20 minutes later and everyone’s taking a break.
The rest of our class has come to sit with us. I feel slightly jealous that I don’t have him all to myself anymore.

Frank leans back against my stomach, elbow resting on my hip, listening to something Ben is saying.

I look up, and for a minute I’m caught. I want to kiss him.
A camera clicks. And I know that’ll be a photo I’ll secretly want to keep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, I'm actually updating o.O