Status: In the works lovey <3

All I Want

Playing my songs is the way I cope with life, won't keep my voice down.

Alex P.O.V

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. I tried to ignore it, but then said person started hitting me with pillows. I turn my head to the right and open one eye to see Cassadee standing there smiling, and Rian in the doorway of my room.

"Can I help you?" I asked slightly irritated.

"Get up lazy bones! It's adventure time!" She said in a very chipper mood.

"Adventure time? Where were you planing to go?"

I asked as I pushed Cassadee off my bed, somehow, she landed on her feet.

"It's a surprise! SO HURRY UP, GET DRESSED, AND PACK A BAG FOR ABOUT A WEEK."

I looked at her like she had three heads,

"A week? No. Not unless you tell me where we're going."

I said finally standing up and crossing my arms over my chest.

I just wanted to go back to bed. I missed Lyric, and I couldn't even talk to her. We got into a huge fight the other day over nothing, and haven't talked since. I asked her to come visit me for a little while, but she said she couldn't because of work and whatnot. I argued it was dumb and she should just come see me and that sparked a fight. I apologized, and she said she didn't want to talk to me for a couple days, to clear out her head. And it was killing me.

"Alex, Lyric wouldn't want you moping around like this. Come on, the trip will do you good."

Rian said looking concerned.

I sighed, and said

"Fine, I'm gonna shower, how much time do I have?"

"YES! And like 2 hours. We're driving!" Cassadee said excitedly.

Oh god...

Rian said, looking concerned.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?