Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

Not Insane

Dinner

Warning: Explicit Content


Jayden gasped as she took in her surroundings. The back patio was set up with a few strands of white Christmas lights, and candles flickering from atop the railings with the wind. Towards a corner of the patio, a two person table was set up, covered with a red tablecloth, and a few candles in the middle. Standing next to the table was the other Berry twin, Jason, dressed like a busboy at a fancy restaurant would be.

“Wow. Baby this is so amazing,” Jayden said. “When did you set this all up?”

“I thought about it on tour and planned it out. I actually got on an earlier flight than they did. I knew you guys would be there early to get them, so I came home to set this all up and told Jimmy to take you with him,” he said softly behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders. “I'm sorry for lying, but it was the only way we could set this up.”

“It's fine, but I don't understand why this is so different from any other time you came home.” She turned in his arms and met his eyes.

“Like I said, I just wanted to have a special night for us. It's been a while since we've gone on an actual date, let alone a romantic date at that. I wanted us to have one, so I did this, with the help of the Berry's of course.”

“You didn't have to. All I wanted was for you to just be home. But thanks, Brian, this is so amazing.”

“Well, shall we have a seat now?” Jason spoke up.

“Of course we shall,” Jayden said with a laugh, walking towards the table.

“And how are we tonight, Mrs. Sullivan?” he asked, pulling her chair out for her.

“I'm great, though not married, so it's just 'Miss' for now,” she said as she sat.

“Well, hopefully soon that'll change.”

“I'm not in any hurry,” she said. It was a lie, because she was dying for Brian to propose.

Dinner progressed with the Berry twins acting like waiters and busboys for the couple. A nice seafood dinner served with some mixed drinks. After dinner was cheesecake for dessert. Through the meal, Jayden questioned to herself why Brian seemed a bit different this night. He seemed extra giddy and antsy. The same thoughts from earlier came back, but she continued to push them away. She stared off into space for a few moments while Brian excused himself to use the bathroom, disappearing for some time.

“Jayden?” he asked when he returned, pulling her out of her own world.

Startled again, she turned in her seat towards Brian, who stood in front of her. “Yes?” she asked, looking up at him.

Brian took a deep breath. “Not really sure how to start this off...” he laughed a bit. “But you know that I love you. That I love you with everything I could ever offer, and you know that I've already said once that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you-” he paused, seeing the smile on his girlfriend's face as she lit up.

He could already see the tears starting to form in her eyes as he reached into his pocket and took a knee down in front of her. “Brian?” she asked, her voice cracking just a bit.

“Jayden, will you marry me?” he asked, revealing the box and the ring inside.

The tears escaped from the corners of her eyes as she smiled at Brian. One of the Berry brothers stood close and a camera flashed. She was frozen in shock for a moment before she slowly nodded her head. “Yes, Brian. I will.” She leaned towards him, looping her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. A few more pictures were snapped, but neither of them cared as they hugged each other tightly. A few moments later, they parted, and Brian took Jayden's left hand, sliding the ring onto her ring finger. She smiled widely, with tear-stained cheeks as she admired it. “It's beautiful,” she said.

“Baby, I love you so much.”

“I love you too.” She leaned forward to hug him again before both returned to their seats. “Funny thing was, that I had a feeling, but I kept pushing it away.”

Brian smiled at his new fiance. “So you're only slightly surprised this happened?”

“Yeah, a little," she said with a soft giggle. "Lemme guess, did you ask Jimmy?”

“I did, and he scolded me for it too.”

She laughed. “How?” She asked, arching an eyebrow.

“Said I didn't need his permission.”

“Ah, typical Jimmy. I understand why you asked him, but really?” She paused and laughed again. “I'm sure he wouldn't have minded.”

“I know, that's what he said. I still felt it was right, because you're his sister.”

She smiled. “I get ya.”

“Well you better,” he said, grinning. “Come on, let's get this cleaned up, and get to bed.”

“I got this, hun.” She stood up. “Oh boys?” She called to the Berrys. “Would you two be so kind and take care of this? It would mean a lot, and I'll never ask for anything in the future. Just leave the dishes in the sink, and put out the candles, then you can go after this, because Brian and I are gonna be busy.”

“No problem at all,” Jason said, already grabbing dishes from the table.

“Thanks, boys.” She turned back to Brian. “You. Bedroom. Now,” she said firmly.

“Yes ma'am.” Brian gave a salute and ran into the house.

Jayden giggled as she ran inside a few moments later after taking the shoes off, up the stairs and towards their bedroom door which was closed. “Baby?” she called as she knocked on the locked door. “Brian Elwin Haner Jr! Open the door!”

The door opened, showing a shirtless Brian standing there, crossing his arms across his chest, silhouetted against the dimly lit room. “I don't like that tone of voice,” he said huskily.

“Well, I don't like that you locked me out,” she said, poking him on the shoulder.

Brian grinned and grabbed her around the waist. She shrieked as he pulled her into the room and gently tossed her onto the bed. Hovering over her, he caressed her cheek while looking into her deep blue eyes. “God, I missed you, baby.”

“I missed you too.” She returned the same gesture before leaning up to kiss him.

His body was pinning hers to the bed as he kissed her deeply. While doing so, his hand trailed to the hem of the skirt, feeling the warm flesh beneath. She groaned softly into the kiss as his hand trailed up her leg under the dress. She hooked her leg around his hip as she knew his intentions. He expected to reach her hip and feel a pair of underwear, but was shocked when he didn't. “And what have we here?” he asked softly. “No panties. Acting like you were expecting this were you?” He asked with a smirk.

“Maybe,” she said, grinning.

“Hmm. I see,” he murmured into her ear.

He pulled away just a bit, grabbing her wrists in his hands, pulling her arms above her head. In one of his hands, he pinned her wrists to the bed and pressed his body against hers. His free hand plunged towards her core again, and with one of her legs hooked over his hip, he had some access. While kissing her neck, he lightly ran a finger up and down the smooth slit between her legs. A few soft groans escaped with exhaled breaths as her frustration built. She squirmed under him, trying to get his touch, but his weight held her still.

“Baby, touch me,” she groaned.

He chuckled softly and shook his head as he continued to tease her, causing her frustration to increase rapidly. She squirmed and whimpered under the weight of his body, and after a while, he shifted his body so she could wrap her other leg around his hip. She tried to pull him closer to get the contact where she wanted to be touched, but it was a futile attempt. He kept her wrists pinned above her head, still kissing her neck, and with his free hand, he slipped it under the fabric of the dress to cup a breast, squeezing it gently. Eventually he gave in to her whimpering, and slowly pressed his hips against her core, the bulge in his pants rubbing lightly against her clit.

“Oh, God, baby, I want you,” she whimpered.

“I'll bet you do,” he said, still wearing a smirk. “How bad do you want it?”

“Bad,” she said, trying to free her arms from his grip. Her squirming was turning him on even more, and he wanted to be inside of her. “As bad as you want me, I bet.”

“Ahh, touche.” He let go of her hands, pulling her to a sitting position. He wrapped his arms around her, grabbing the ties on the dress. At the same time, she undid his belt and the button on his pants, slipping her hand underneath the material and wrapping her fingers around him. “Mmm” he groaned into her neck as he pulled the strings loose to slip her dress down. She massaged him for a bit until they both shifted to shed their clothing. Brian hovered over his fiance, brushing the long dark hair out of her face, gazing into her eyes. She wrapped her legs around his hips again, pulling him close. She could feel the tip at her opening, and groaned softly as he slid inside of her. He kept the slow pace for a while, taking it slow so both of them could feel what they missed for the weeks while he was away.

“Oh God, Brian. Have I said how much I missed you?” Jayden asked almost breathlessly.

“I missed you too, baby,” he said, just as breathless. He continued thrusting at a slow pace until she urged him to go faster. Soon both of them could feel the familiar ache deep inside of them. It showed up quickly, but built up slowly, and she urged him again to go faster. “No,” he whispered. “Tonight is special for us, and I want this to last.”

Jayden looped her arms around his neck, intertwining her fingers into his feathery hair as he continued to thrust into her slowly. “Alright, baby.”

Time passed as Brian continued with the same slow pace. He soon made note that he was feeling like he was getting close to his climax, but she wasn't. She groaned softly with every slow thrust, and she turned attentively to him when he pulled out of her. “What?” she asked softly.

“I'm getting close, and I know you're not,” he said in a whisper, caressing her cheek.

His lips touched her neck, slowly making a trail to her collarbone, between her breasts, down her stomach. He gently blew on her heated core, eliciting a shaky groan from her. She bunched the sheets in her hands when she felt his lips against her sensitive flesh, bucking her hips just a bit when his tongue touched her clit. “Oh, God,” she groaned out, as his tongue flicked over the sensitive bunch of nerves. It didn't take long for her to be squirming against him, groaning louder. Grinning inside to himself, he slid two fingers inside of her, curling them against her. Her back arched as she groaned louder, “Fuck, Brian.” She once again intertwined her fingers into his hair, giving a push as a signal. He pulled away and locked eyes with her. “I need you inside of me again,” she said breathlessly.

“Yeah?” he asked, smirking.

“Yeah. Now,” she ordered.

“Feisty tonight aren't ya?” He slowly moved back up until he was hovering over her, pressing his chest against hers as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

“Baby, it's been like a month and a half.” She tried to pull his hips closer to hers, but couldn't move him. “Baby...” she whined, and he laughed. “What?”

“You are so adorable when you're frustrated like this.”

“Well I don't like when you tease me.”

“Like you haven't teased me before?” He countered, leaving her speechless. “Yeah, I thought so.”

“Well...umm...okay then we're-” She was cut off by Brian crashing his lips to hers, then shifted his body to bury himself inside of her. “Fuck,” she groaned into the kiss. He didn't use the same slow pace this time. He thrust into her faster, both of them soon becoming breathless. Beads of sweat forming on their bodies. Her groans filled the room as they both came close to climax. Her back arched again as he grinded his hips against her one last time to send her over the edge. Her muscles tightened around him, which then sent him over the edge. He collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily against her neck. “Baby, you're trembling,” Jayden whispered.

“I'm fine. It's just been a while, that's all.” He rested his head against her chest.

She laughed softly, and stroked his damp hair as they rested for a few moments. Brian soon rolled over, and both got up to get dressed. He dressed in a pair of basketball shorts while she dressed in underwear and a tank top. “I'm gonna go do the dishes,” she said as she headed out of the room. “And make sure they didn't destroy the kitchen.”

Brian nodded, watching her walk away. He laughed to himself as he lay back, pleased with his work, and happy that his plan worked perfectly. He fished his phone out of his backpack, turned it on, and read text messages from all of his friends asking how the night went. He sent a simple reply of 'she said yes!' to everybody, then set his phone to silent and placed it on the nightstand.

Downstairs, Jayden grabbed her phone off the kitchen counter to call her brother. She held the phone to her ear with her shoulder as she began washing dishes. Four rings later, Jimmy answered the phone, “Congrats to the soon to be Mrs. Haner.”

“How the hell do you know already?”

“I asked Brian how the night went and he just replied that you said yes.”

“Of course, because you knew about this.”

“Yep I did. I helped him plan it too, and picked out the dress.”

“Thanks Jimmy. You know I laughed at him when he said he asked you.”

“I did too. But it's all said and done now. So when's the wedding?”

“Bite me, bro. It's not gonna be for a while. Probably not till next year, so chill out.”

“Sorry, I'm just really excited now.”

“Shouldn't you be focusing on your own wedding? When is that one?”

“It'll be before the end of the year.”

“Well that helps a whole lot. Brian and I are not getting married before you two.”

“Alright, deal. So why are you on the phone with me? When you're supposed to be in bed with your new fiance.”

“We actually just did that. I'm doing dishes right now, then going to bed.”

“Alright, sis. I'll let you go then. We'll all get together soon to celebrate. Today's Wednesday right? So how about Friday night?”

“Well, you're in charge of making phone calls and plans then.”

“Alright, I'll call you tomorrow then. Love you.”

“Love you too, Jim. Night.”

She finished the dishes and dried her hands before grabbing her phone and going back upstairs. Brian was already asleep when she walked into the bedroom. After plugging in her phone to charge, she climbed into her side of the bed, shut off the light, and carefully scooted close to Brian to cuddle with him. His back was to her, so she rested her body against his back, her face against his neck near his shoulder. She took a breath, inhaling the scent of her future husband before planting a soft kiss on his shoulder. She didn't feel tired, but as soon as she relaxed, sleep took over her body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please refrain from vomiting rainbows at this highly adorable and romantically cheesy chapter. I hope you enjoyed it though. :)

Thanks for commenting:
Hachie
MoMo_92