Status: YOUR comments are what inspire ME to keep on writing.

Not Insane

Fireworks

Warning: Sexual Content


The girls had all gotten together on the beach to celebrate the Fourth Of July, wishing their significant others were around. They walked and talked for a while until they decided to get dinner and find a good spot on the pier for the fireworks display. Darkness was already settling in when they found a place to stand to get a good view. The entire beach was covered in people, all quieting down as the first few colorful explosions rang out. The dogs had gotten scared as usual, begging to be picked up by their owners. Jayden picked up a shaking Pinkly, holding the dog securely in her arms, trying to comfort the animal. She soon stopped shaking and felt more at ease in the arms of one of her owners. Valary, however was having trouble with her dog, Bella. Her sister was helping her try to calm the dog, but she wasn't settling down. Jayden soon noticed that Bella wasn't even paying attention to the fireworks. She looked like she was trying to get to somebody. Before Jayden could get a chance to look around, Pinkly started wriggling, trying to jump out of her arms.

“Pinkly, baby, settle down,” Jayden said, trying to soothe the dog who began barking excitedly at something behind her, trying to jump over her shoulder.

“Let me take over from here,” somebody said behind her.

“Excuse m-” Jayden spun around with an arched eyebrow, her sentence cut off when she met the deep brown eyes of her fiance.

Before she could react, Pinkly jumped from her arms into Brian's, and as soon as he had the dog adjusted on one of his arms, he wrapped the other around Jayden. “Hey sweetheart,” he murmured, planting a kiss to her temple. She looked around and saw the other four guys who also surprised their significant others, then turned her attention back to Brian.

“I'm so glad you're here,” she said before turning to meet his lips with her own. They turned their attention back to the fireworks display, her arms wrapped tightly around him from the side with his free arm around her shoulders.

Sometime during the remainder of the display, Jayden glanced around, seeing the other four reunited couples all holding each other happily. Her head then rested against her fiance's broad chest as the entire oceanfront lit up like a Sunday afternoon, engulfing everybody in light while the deafening explosions boomed. When it was over, the crowd began to disburse, but the group of ten were in no hurry. Jayden went to finally greet her brother, hugging him from behind. “Slim Jim!” she squealed against his back.

The drummer turned and hugged his twin. “Jay-Jay! You like the surprise?”

She looked into her brother's eyes, seeing the prominent dark circles under them. “Of course, but you look like you haven't slept in days.” She glanced and saw that the other guys all had the same dark circles.

“It was a mutual idea to fly back right after the last show,” Matt started. “So we're running on...shit I don't even know. I still don't even understand the time-zones. I'd say we're around the thirty-six hour mark of being wide awake.”

“We were supposed to get in earlier today, but we had a delay in Miami because of the weather, but at least we were able to get here for the fireworks,” Brian said, now able to wrap both of his arms around his fiance. “I'd like to give you your own fireworks display tonight,” he whispered into Jayden's ear, wearing a grin.

Jayden giggled as she turned to face Brian. “Well, I know that you're exhausted, and I'd rather you get some sleep first.”

A groan escaped Brian as he hugged his fiance closer to his body. Once the crowds died down and they were all able to walk without stepping on strangers, they left the pier and slowly began to break off to walk in their perspective directions. Jayden hugged her twin before they said their goodbyes and split up, leaving just herself with Brian as they slowly walked towards their house.

“So, was that a nice surprise or what?” Brian asked, picking up the dog that was clearly exhausted from all the excitement and not wanting to walk.

“I think it was pretty awesome. Gena mentioned that you guys were supposed to be flying out soon, but we didn't know when to expect you exactly. I think it was the best surprise since you proposed to me.” She wrapped an arm around his lower back as they continued walking.

When they arrived home, Jayden grabbed a drink while Brian let his dog settle into her bed and pass out for the night. Jayden was brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed and watched when her fiance walked up behind her, resting his hands on her hips. She smiled at him in the mirror and he pushed her hair to the side, pressing his lips to the skin on the back of her neck. “I wasn't kidding about what I said earlier,” he breathed against her flesh, again pressing his lips to her skin behind her earlobe, sending a chill racing down her spine. He moved his hands up to her shoulders, gently massaging them as his thumbs traced her hairline. It was the right touch to make Jayden weak in the knees.

When she finished brushing her teeth, she turned in his arms, looping her arms around his neck. “Honey, you're exhausted though,” she whispered before touching her lips to his.

“I don't care. I'm never too tired for you, Jade,” he breathed against her lips before kissing her again.

As they kissed, his hands cupped her ass, and in one swift motion, he lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist with a small squeal. He turned to back her into the nearest wall while they continued to kiss heatedly. Soon he carried her into their bedroom, throwing both of their bodies onto the bed in the heat of the moment. They wasted no time in shedding their clothing before Brian hovered over his fiance. He kissed her lips gently a few times before trailing to her neck, then to the spot between her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth, sucking it gently before blowing on the erect nub, then repeating with the other. Jayden breathed a soft groan into the air as he began kissing a soft trail down her stomach.

“God, Brian...you know...just what to do,” she breathed as he positioned himself between her legs, kissing a trail up each thigh, stopping just before he reached her core that was now throbbing for his touch. She let out a frustrated groan as his lips touched the smooth slit, and her hips bucked as she tried to get his touch. Brian chuckled as he continued to tease his fiance, getting himself aroused as he watched her squirm in frustration and desire for him. “Baby, touch me,” she breathed again.

He pushed a finger through the moist folds of flesh, finding the sensitive nerves and tracing circles around her clit. A few relived groans slipped through her lips. “I thought you wanted to wait,” he teased as he easily pushed a finger inside of her. “If you wanted to wait, then why are you so wet?” He asked as he added a second finger, moving them in and out of her.

Jayden could only respond with an exhaled groan of pleasure. Brian smirked as he brought his lips to her thigh again, this time not stopping his trail until the sensitive nerves were against his lips. A louder and longer moan escaped through her lips as his tongue flicked over her clit, sending waves of pleasure through her body. One of her hands clenched the comforter while her other one lightly grasped onto his hair. “Mmm...fuck...” she breathed out when she was able to find words.

“You like that, don't you, baby?” Brian whispered before touching his lips to her stomach as his fingers continued pleasing her.

“Yeah, baby....” her words were cut off with a groan, and a few moments passed before she found the ability to speak again. “Fuck, Brian I want you, now.” The demanding tone was evident. He let her take a moment to catch her breath before he began to position himself. “Nuh-uh.” She stopped him as she sat up. “Lay down.”

“Yes, ma'am,” Brian laughed.

She watched him lay down, seeing that he was already hard. “This is what you get for teasing me all the time, and leave your hands where they are.” She straddled his legs and took him into her hand, stroking very slowly. She'd change the speed at which she stroked him, going slow, then fast, back to excruciatingly slow to watch him squirm slightly. While holding him, she traced her thumb in circles around the tip until Brian was starting to string curse words together out of the pleasure. Jayden then positioned herself, taking him into her mouth. Brian resisted every urge to grab onto her long hair, knowing it would kill the mood if he lost his control purely out of pleasure. She'd take him until the tip rested at her throat before letting out a soft groan, sending the vibration into him.

“Fuck, Jayden...you're gonna...I'm gonna...fuck...” he groaned out, not knowing how much longer he could hold it.

She stopped, watching her fiance try to catch his breath and regain his control. With a smirk, she moved to straddle his lap, slowly letting him slide inside of her. His hands went right to her hips as they rocked against his. He watched her body bounce against his until the way she was using her internal muscles quickly brought him back to the edge. His head fell back against the pillows, his eyes closing. “God damn, Jade.”

She leaned forward, her lips close to his ear. “It's okay, baby, lose control. Let it all out,” she whispered.

“But...you...”

“Baby, do it for me.”

Her hips rocked hard against his, and as he was told, he let himself lose control, groaning as he climaxed, and rode it out. He didn't take any time to relax before turning his attention to his fiance who had moved from his lap. “I promised you the fireworks tonight,” he whispered before swiftly burying two of his fingers inside of her.

He reached for the spot inside as he watched her reactions. She'd take a deep breath and hold it, letting her back arch. As she exhaled, a moan would come with it. “Brian...don't stop,” she cried out as she took another deep breath in. The length at which she held her breath started to concern him, hoping she wouldn't make herself pass out, but the cry of pleasure that escaped with the long exhale had told Brian that she was just fine. Her body began trembling as she rode her own orgasm out. He watched her as she laid there, catching her breath. “Fuck,” she said once her breathing was under control.

“You alright?”

“Fuck,” she said as a smile spread across her face before she started to laugh a bit.

“I'm hoping that's a good thing,” Brian laughed.

Jayden rolled to her side, caressing Brian's cheek. “A very good thing,” she said before kissing him.

The couple were soon dressed and laying under the comforter together, glad to be able to hold each other. Brian was watching TV for a while as Jayden had fallen asleep. It wasn't long until he had fallen asleep himself due to the exhaustion of being awake for who knows how long, and the excitement of being home for a while with weddings coming up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long guys. A lot of shit's been going on in my life. The past few weeks have been hell, I've been sick, dealing with work, and when I'm off, all I want to do is just sleep. Please note that I'll try to update whenever I can get a chance to, and even if it's not on a regular basis or a regular schedule, I won't let my stories die. I love you guys for sticking with me.

Thanks for commenting:
MoMo_92
Hachie
Laceyvengeance
Aurielle