Status: finished.

The Quintessence of Macy Jensen

Brett Marston

Image

I hated school, I hated Monday’s, and I defiantly hated Macy Jensen. She was nothing but an outcast, a girl who held no attraction and even less appeal. She wasn’t funny nor pretty, or a person you’d chat with occasionally. I’d rather talk to Kasey Brace than Macy if they were the only two girls left on the planet. I held my books to my chest as I grunted at the guys around me, their eyes cast down and their mouths placid.

“Oh Brett, you’re so dreamy,” Jacob mocked horridly.

“What was that, a prepubescent boy?” A chorus of chuckles filled the hallway as Jacob scowled. “Fuck you guys I was trying to be funny.” “I know you were. Who was that supposed to be anyway?” I asked as I nodded to some blonde cheerleader who waved my way.

“Macy Jensen, she obviously adores you,” He muttered as he leaned into me, sticking his tongue out grotesquely. I just snickered as I pushed him away with a forearm, nodding to my friends as we departed ways to our classes. I sighed as I realized what I was in for, another boring as hell lesson of Geometry. I doubted we’d ever use that in real life-at least not for what I was going to become as I grew older. The halls, loud and cramped, gave me little-to-no room to maneuver past the people flocking my way. Luckily for me I was the captain of the football team and many of my classmates coward in fear at the sight of me. It was a simple luxury I used to my advantages.

The warning bell rang just as I entered the dimly-lit room smelling of old textbooks and burnt-out brain cells. I swept my eyes over the desks, and when I saw nobody I associated with, I sat myself in a desk by the back and propped my legs on the metal basket of the desk in front of me. And it must have been my lucky day, for the bustiest girl in the eleventh grade occupied the desk. She turned as did her bust, smiling wide as she indiscreetly puffed her chest out farther-if that was possible. “Hi Mandy.” I chuckled as she flipped her bleach-blonde hair behind her shoulder, trying to act sexy I gathered.

“Hi Brett,” She chirped, her green eyes sweeping over my lounging body. “How are you?” I asked politely, noting the teacher standing at her desk ready to begin the lesson. I rolled my eyes; as if I cared. “I’m good, how are you?”

I was about to answer before the shrill voice of the snobby teacher cut me off, and I sighed as Mandy pouted and turned around, concealing the view of her chest. As the class dragged on and my mind wandered to the gutter, I couldn’t help but convince myself that at some point in the day-whether after school or while we were supposed to be in class- big-chested Mandy would let me fondle her big chest, maybe we would even get in a quick fuck. God knows Mandy wouldn’t mind me using no protection, she was in fact the biggest slut in the eleventh grade as well.

Eventually the bell rang and I winked to Mandy who blushed red and continued to my locker. I ran a hand threw my unkempt hair and pulled my beanie down to conceal the messiness - but in all honestly - the messiness made the girls swoon for me so much that they’d give me their innocence without a care about pregnancy or STD’s; and I prided myself on the fact that I had none. I continued to strut down the hall as I listened for snippets of conversations that would perk my interest and give me something to gossip about later on. But that didn’t happen and all I heard was a chorus of high-pitched laughs and low pitched insults. Before I successfully made my way to my locker and gathered my books for the next class a colorful-but tacky blurb caught my eye. I turned my head and noticed Macy Jensen staring at me from the water fountain, her books pressed to her non-existent chest. Fucking Macy Jensen.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe por favor? (: