‹ Prequel: Just Keep Breathing.
Sequel: In No Hurry.
Status: Completed.

Call Me Hopeless, But Not Romantic.

You are mine, I am yours, this is ours.

The tour seemed to go by slowly but eventually our break happened and I couldn't have been happier flying back to Sheffield knowing that it meant I had two whole weeks with Macy. The thought alone excited me.

"Mate I need yeh ta help me wif somefin." I said to Oli as we grabbed our luggage before leaving the airport.

"What?"

"I gotta get a bloody christmas tree."

"What? Why? Don't yeh usuallah go to yeh parents?"

"Well yeah, but Macy is gonna be wif meh and she said she wanted one." I said rubbing my neck awkwardly and he laughed, "yeh such a..."

"Don't say it." I said cutting him off.

"I was gonna say a good boyfriend now. It's strange."

"Oh."

He chuckled as we followed everyone to the van that was taking us home.

"When is she gettin' here?" Oli asked.

"Tomorra."

He sighed, "fine. Since its for her I'll help yeh go pick one out tonight."

"Oh the perks of datin' a Sykes." I joked.

"Don't test it."

We dropped everyone off and I decided to just go to Oli's with him and he would just take me home afterwards.

"I guess I can get one too aye?" He said and Lexi gave him a look, "would be wise unless you want our son to think santa doesn't exist."

He gave her a strange look and I laughed, "he doesn't even know what that name means."

"Well exactly. Let's not start it off on the wrong foot."

"Bloody hell." Oli mumbled and I laughed.

"What have I married!?" He said loudly and she shot him a look.

he smiled, "I love my Lexi." He said sweetly and she rolled her eyes before walking up stairs with the baby.

I gave him a look and he shrugged causing me to laugh
on our way out, "yeh two kill meh."

"She drives meh mental sometimes, yet, I can't be wifout her. I figure that means this shit is real."

I laughed as we got into his car.

"Yeh lucky Macy is more mellow and calm."

"That she is."

After several hours of tree searching which I didn't know existed until now. We got two and stopped by my place first.

"Dude, I'm glad we aren't lumber jacks. That is not our callin'."

"Um mate, those are people who cut down the trees. We did not cut these down we bought them." Oli said and I laughed as we fumbled up the stairs with the heavy thing.

"Now I know why people buy fake trees." Oli groaned as I got my door unlocked.

"Neva doin' this 'gain."

He laughed, "juss rememba it's for yeh bird."

"Wait, do I have ta buy lights and shit?"

"Wow. Yeh worse than meh. Look, juss wait. I'm sure Mac will wanna help."

"Look, I'm not this guy..." I started to say and he cut me off, "looks like yeh are mate."

I sighed and fell onto the couch.

"Easier if yeh juss give in to it."

I groaned, "ughhh. What is she makin' me be?!"

He laughed, "in love. It's a horrible fing man."

"Next fing yeh know yeh will be havin' babies." He added and I shot him a horrifed look.

"Don't eva say that..."

He laughed and patted my shoulder, "I'm gonna head home. Don't forget ta pick her up in tha mornin'."

"Definitely won't."

The next morning I woke up at 8 and quickly got ready. The thought of seeing Macy had me going faster than I thought possible. Once I reached the airport I waited by where she should be coming out of.

I paced the floor anxiously waiting. I was impatient.

After a few moments though I felt arms wrap around me and a smile hit my lips, "hey my lil bird."

"I could have been some crazy fan."

"Nah, I knew it was yeh." I said quickly turning around and picking her up in a hug.

"It smelled like yeh." I said into her shoulder as I held her to me.

"I got yeh somefin." I said pulling away and kissing her lips.

"What?" She asked happily.

I chuckled as I grabbed up her luggage with one hand and the other I grabbed her hand.

"Yeh will see."

She smiled, "but I want to know now."

"But yeh need to learn how to be patient."

She chuckled and I kissed her cheek, "I've propa missed yeh. Yeh have no idea."

"Yes I do."

I chuckled, "well maybeh yeh do."

We drove to my apartment and I carried her things inside.

"Awe you bought a tree!"

"Mmhhhm." I said sitting her bag on the couch.

"You love me."

I laughed, "some might say."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up, "gonna go buy some lights and shit wif meh?"

She nodded and I kissed her, "I love yeh."

"I love you more because you bought a christmas tree."

"And they say you can't buy love!"

She laughed and kissed me once more, "let's go by fings because I have gifts to put under our tree."

"Our tree." I repeated because it was, well weird.

"Well, your tree." She said as if I was suggesting 'our' wasn't right.

"No, it's definitely our tree." I said before I realized how ridiculous we were sounding about a tree. I just felt the need to specify that it was not just mine.

"Ours." I repeated against her lips.

"Ok." She said wth a giggle.

"Yeh are mine, I am yehs and this is ours."

She laughed, "ok I get it."

I chuckled, "come on sillah bird."

***


"I cannot believe we just spent 300 dollas on christmas shit." I said as we walked back into my apartment with an unnecessary amount of bags.

"We needed it!"

"Why tha fuck did we need a singin' santa?!"

She frowned, "because it was cute, scrooge. And your house doesn't feel holiday-ish at all."

"Oh? Probably because what fuckin' guy do yeh know that decorates for occasions of any sort?"

"Well I'm here so you can." She said kissing me before taking out some candles she bought that smelled like cinnamon shit.

I groaned, "tha fings I do..."

Basically within the next 3 hours my house looked like fucking santa lived in it.

"I am gonna get so much hell for this." I grumbled sitting on the couch.

"But, you love me." She said innocently as she stood in front of me her arms behind her back.

I sighed, "I know. Yeh take advantage of it."

She pouted, "do not. I love you just as much."

I shrugged and she straddled my waist, "do you want me to take it down?"

"No. If yeh happy, well, I'm happy I assume."

She glared at me and I chuckled, "I'm kiddin' love. No, we will keep it up."

She kissed me and I grasped her sides pulling her closer to me. If christmas decorations kept it so that I was able to get laid well we would keep them up all year around...

"I feel as santa put us on his naughty list now." I said causing her to laugh as she looked over at the santa she had sat on the table.

"I'm sure the guys will be appearin' soon so as much as I want to lay here with yeh, yeh might not want Oli ta see yeh naked."

She made a face causing me to laugh, "juss sayin'."

"I love you." She said kissing me as her hand went into my hair.

"I love yeh too and I am so happy that I have yeh back for a while."

She kissed me several more times before she wrapped the blanket around her and got off the couch. I chuckled as I got up and pulled my pants back on before picking up the remaining of the clothing and following her into my room.

"I'm showering first." She said and I shook my head no just to mess with her.

"Yes I am."

"Well, guess I'll have ta showa wif yeh." I said wrapping my arms around her. She gave me a look and I nodded, "Yeah, I even know that isn't a good idea..."

"Smart you are." She said patting my cheek.

"Yeh gonna take tha blanket ta tha bafroom wif yeh? I mean I can probably guess what yeh look like in yeh undies."

She glared at me and I tugged the blanket from her, "go showa love."

She quickly walked to the bathroom and I laughed as I feel back onto the bed. Why did she make life seem so simple? When she was with me it was like nothing mattered like everything was fine and perfect.

An hour later we were both ready and sitting on the couch waiting on those idiots to show up.

"What tha fuck?!" I heard and I growned.

"A fuckin' department store frew up in here!" Lee shouted and Macy laughed from beside me.

"Seriously mate?! Yeh a pansy!" He added as Katie quickly hugged my girlfriend.

"I like it! Makes matty's place look like someone actually lives here." She said and Jona was laughing as he sat down. Macy go up and her and Katie walked into the kitchen talking about something.

"Yeah see, a bird likes it. Go figure!" Lee said loudly like this was his house and someone broke in and decorated.

"Um, first off Lee, chill out, yeh dont live here. Second off, I don bloody care. It makes my bird happah." I said shrugging.

He groaned and fell onto the floor, "what has happened to yeh! I feel like I don't even bloody know yeh anymore!"

I rolled my eyes, "yeah I don't know yeh eitha. When did yeh become so dramatic?"

"I'm not! Yeh juss ruinin' yeh life!"

I laughed, "no I'm not. I'm bloody happah for once. Wifout bein' stoned or drunk I'm happah. I reallah am. I wish yeh could see that."

He sighed, "I do see that mate. I juss want yeh ta be careful."

I chuckled, "Lee, I appreciate tha fact that yeh lookin' out for meh, but come on, it's Macy."

"True." Oli said nodding.

"I feel like everyone is slowly becomin' emotionally compromised!"

I laughed, "well maybe that's a sign yeh should too."

"Ha. Hell no."

Macy and Katie walked back in and Macy fell into my lap.

"I got Nick the coolest gift ever!" She said happily and I chuckled at her excitement.

"What does he need?! He's not even 1 yet!"

She shrugged and I wrapped my arms around her waist. The guys ended up staying for a few hours longer than I thought necessary and by the time they left I was very much over them.

"Finally." I mumbled locking the door. Macy laughed, "that's nice of you."

I chuckled and pulled her on the couch.

"I know. So, I got yeh a few christmas presents..." I said aganist her shoulder.

"Oh I've got you some too!"

I grinned, "Oh reallah?"

"Yep."

"But my gifts are coola."

"Who said?"

"I did." I said chuckling.

She kissed me before burying her face into my shirt.

"Sleepy?" I asked brushing her hair lightly.

"Yes. This time change thing isn't cool."

I chuckled, "come on love. Let's go lay down."

She fell asleep almost instantly and of course since it was only 2 in the afternoon I couldn't sleep. So I left her a note and decided to go pick up the last gift I wanted to get her...
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter. I'm kind of sad too... :(

Thanks for commenting;
Lexin3d
StellaSykes (yeahhh not going to happen simply because I don't really like writing after they are married and what not, but of course their will definitely be more Oli stories! Lol)
Marcellaandrade
WhoAreYouJudy ( i'd probably do the same thing....haha)
MyEscapeTheFate
khairena
As Above_So Below (wanna make me a John Oh layout? :) no pressure. You can always say no. I feel as if I should start paying you in like mibba money or something because you've made me so many...haha)