You Can Take All the Pain Away From Me

I woke up and only you were there

Mikes P.O.V
November2004

I woke up the next day feeling exhausted. I think it was the coke that did it. I noticed that the bus had stopped moving .I looked around and no one was there, except Gerard who was sitting by the coffee table drinking coffee as he looked out the window. I don't think he noticed me so I had to stand up to get his attention. I tapped him on the back and he turned around. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Uh... well they went to buy some stuff. Do you want some coffee?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah,sure. Um I'm just gonna go to the bathroom okay?" I said.

"Yeah, I'll be done with your coffee soon," He said as he smiled.

After I was done going to the bathroom I went out and I saw Gerard with my coffee.

"Thanks," I said taking the coffee.

"You're welcome," Gerard said sitting back down.

I got the coffee taking a huge gulp out of it. It tasted amazing.

"The coffee tastes good," I told him.

"Thanks," he said smiling.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked.

"Uh... its 2 p.m." He said looking at his watch.

"Oh,pretty damn late," I said taking another drink of my coffee.

"Yeah I know," He said giggling.

I giggled back. The way he did it sounded so cute and irresistible.

"So why did you um....stay? Not that I'm grateful about it I mean," I asked him trying not to sound stupid.

"Well, someone had to stay with you just in case you woke up and noticed that no one was there," He answered giggling a little bit. The way he giggled I couldn't help but giggle back. Before I knew it the bus door opened and Lilly and all of them came through the door.

"Hey! I see you're awake already," Lilly said putting down the brown paper bag she was holding on the table.

"Uhuh,well yeah I have to wake up sooner or later," I told her.

"Ah, you're awake! I thought the coke killed you!" Frank joked laughing. I laughed too. I sat down on the by the table next to Gerard drinking my coffee. And then Lilly throws a pack of skittles on the table to me.

I got it and nearly opened it but Lilly all of a sudden said,"Whoops! No opening it! I got it for you but after you eat something decent. I don't want the first thing you eat is skittles. Remember when you ate skittles while you drank a venti? You threw up in the Starbucks bathroom."

She made sense. I remember when then happened. I did it because I wanted to see if that would get me hyper. But sadly the only thing it did was make me throw up in the bathroom in Starbucks. I didn't blame Lilly for protecting me from doing what ever stupid thing I was going to do. She always had this motherly sense.

"What do you expect me to eat then?" I asked trying not to sound pissed.

"I don't know but eat something. I don't think your skinny body gets any food at all," She said. She walked to the counter and started unpacking the stuff they bought. I looked at Gerard. He handed the box of cookies that was on the table from last night toward me.

" I think cookies are decent enough," He said giggling again.

"I hope so," I said giggling taking a cookie the same time Gerard was which made are hands intertwine. I pulled me hand back. "Sorry," I said. "Its okay," Gerard said getting a cookie from the box. I got a cookie and tried to forget about the awkward moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey if you're reading this. I hope you like this one too. And please don forget to comment. And whoa, intertwine is a word! O.o Giggle fit man, giggle fit. xD

xoxo