You Can Take All the Pain Away From Me

The Argument

Mikes P.O.V.
November2004

All of a sudden Bob pops up saying that they should leave us at a gas station. What the hell was Bob thinking? So Lilly and Bob started a small argument whether we can stay or not.

"C'mon! You cant just leave us at a gas station!" Lilly said.

"Yes I can," Bob said folding his arms across his chest.

Me, Gerard and Frank just sat there on the couch watching the two argue. I know I should be helping Lilly win the argument but it was rare to see Lilly fight unless it was something important. But if it was something like people saying that they hated her favorite band then she wouldn't care. Well, I didn't care either. It was their opinion. Not everyone could like them right? But that really wasn't a part of the argument anyways.

"But what if we get kidnapped?!" Lilly asked shouting.

"Well I don't know. You're on your own about that," Bob said getting wobbly.

"Is there something wrong with Bob?" I asked Gerard whispering.

"Um... I don't think I told you this but either he's tipsy or drunk. I'm not sure." He answered whispering back.

Frank just sat there in amusement. Giggling on what ever Bob would try to say.

"Do you want this to end fast?" Gerard asked me.

"Umm.... Well yeah okay," I shrugged.

"Why don't you all of a sudden just cry," Gerard suggested.

"What? You want me to cry?" I asked.

"Well, you don't have to really cry just fake cry. So Bob might feel guilty or something," Gerard said.

"Sure, I could try just for fun and the whole Bob-being-tipsy thing was getting weird," I told him.

We didn't tell Frank about it to make his reaction a little bit more real. So I took a deep breath and just started crying really loud. As in loud enough for Mikey and Ray to hear from the back. I knew it was a load of crap but it sounded convincing enough. Even for myself. And then Bob and Lilly stopped for a moment.

"Whats wrong with you?" Bob asked sounding bubbly.

"Nothing its just that you're gonna leave us at a dirty old gas station!" I sobbed a fake tear.

"And the worst part is, is that my grandma just died!" I continued my fake crying.

"What?" Lilly asked.

I winked at her. Telling her that it was fake.

"Oh,yeah I forgot to tell you! Her grandma just died. And you were going to leave us in a gas station?!? You heartless man!" Lilly shouted

You could tell that Lilly was already faking it. You could hear the acting in voice, you could tell she didn't mean it.

"You wanna sit down now Mikes?" Gerard asked.

"Yeah, okay..." I sat down wiping all my fake tears away.

"You want a hug to make you stop crying?" Gerard asked in a way to make the cry a little more believable. So I hugged him. Since Frank was sitting beside Gerard,I got Franks attention and mouthed the words 'Its a fake'. But probably Frank got the message. I puled away. And when I pulled away we heard the door from the back that lead to the back open. It was Ray.

"What the hell was all that noise?" Ray asked. I don't think he saw us cause his eyes were still closed as he scratched his head. Until he opened his eyes and saw us.

"Jesus! Aren't you the girls we met before?" Ray was probably startled by seeing us. But I wasn't surprised.

"Uh, yeah we are," I told him.

And after awhile Mikey came out. So he got the same expression too. We explained to Ray and Mikey the same thing that I told Gerard and Frank.

"So we can stay?" I asked Gerard.

"Yeah,course you can," Gerard said smiling.

"Seriously?!?" Lilly asked as a grin grew on her face.

"Well, Ray is it okay with you?" Gerard asked.

"Of course!" Ray said smiling as well.

"Mikey?" Gerard asked.

"Yes, we will let them stay," Mikey said nodding.

"Frank?" Gerard asked.

"YEAH! That would be so cool!" Frank said as he started smiling too.

"Um, Bob?" Gerard asked looking at Bob. It seemed thats he was going to pass out or something.

"Uhh...Yeah sure...." Bob said getting drowsy.

"Then its settled! You're staying," Gerard nodded as he smiled. And as I looked around everyone was smiling. Except Bob cause he was tipsy and all. I knew this was going to be something new to me. But I just wondered what lied ahead of us.

"But one condition!" Gerard started. "You can't tell anybody about it except someone you can trust like your family," Gerard said. I understood what he meant. Like, you can't tell someone that you go touring or live with MCR on the road. Its just to dangerous and the rumor might spread and fans could get the wrong idea.

"I totally understand," I told them.

"Yeah, I understand," Lilly said.

A smile grew on everyone's face again.

We stayed up a few hours more talking about other things next to the band. And we drank a lot of coke. Until we all fell asleep out of too much coke. I had a feeling they were very fond of us. Don't you think?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Heres chapter four for you all! Hope you like it!
Comments and Subscriptions are love :D

xoxo