Sequel: Consequence
Status: Slow Updates

Wasted

18.

Autumn rolled her eyes playfully as she watched Frank tune his guitar nervously backstage. This was his first show as a member of My Chemical Romance and he wasn't exactly nervous, just a bit on edge.

Autumn leaned against a giant speaker and smirked down at Frank, "Who's going to be their next fan girl now that you're on stage?"

He rolled his eyes and stood up, stretching out his legs."Maybe this girl Gerard invited." Autumn's eyes widened and her stomach dropped.

"Girl?" She questioned, taken aback at the fact that he invited someone other than his close friends.

Frank nodded and grabbed the beer on the speaker next to him. "Yeah she's a work friend or something. She's pretty though, he's probably going to nail her." He giggled.

Autumn nodded dumbly, still surprised. She had seen him a couple of times but every single time one of the guys was there. The only ones who knew about Gerard and Autumn were Riley and Taylor.

Things were going much slower than Autumn had originally thought and she was growing tired of it. She hadn't put much thought into a relationship but she knew she wanted him.

"You alright?" Frank asked softly when he noticed she was staring blankly into space. She nodded quickly and smiled.

"Yeah, 'course. I'm just gonna go get a drink, I'll see you on stage."

She kissed his cheek quickly and exited back stage to the small keg by the front of the small bar.

She sighed and filled up a cup to the brim and quickly chugged it.

"Autumn?" She heard a voice behind her and turned slowly. She raised an eyebrow at the girl in front of her. She was taller than Autumn by far. She had never seen her before.

"Um yeah." Autumn answered slowly.

A smile broke across the girls face and she stuck her hand out, "I'm Stacy, Gerard's work friend," she rolled her eyes playfully and smirked.

Autumn looked down at her hand and shook it. "Oh. Nice to meet you." Autumn was being as stoic as Mr. Scrooge. She wasn't usually this rude to people but Stacy wasn't something Autumn wanted running about.

She didn't know what to expect when she thought of Stacy. She didn't figure she would be this attractive and Autumn felt a bit self conscious.

"Gerard told me there would at least be another girl I could talk too here. You're Frank's cousin right? The guitarist?" Stacy was grinning by now, she seemed a bit too giddy to stand in a cramped bar with people all around her.

Autumn nodded and put on a forced smile. "Gerard's so nice. And yeah Franks my cousin."

Stacy nodded and Autumn noticed the flask in her hand. "Nice flask."

Stacy looked down at it and smiled. "Its Gerard's. Wanted me to hold it during the show."

Autumn's eyes widened for a split second and she swallowed the lump in her throat down. "Oh." That's all she could really say.

Before she could say much else Matt started banging on the drums and the boys were playing stray melodies until Gerard came out.

She could feel the jealousy rising and she all of a sudden didn't want to be here. She should've known, she thought, should've known Gerard would always have that prick side to him.

He jumped out on stage and started singing out to one of their new songs. The entire crowed started going crazy and she was glad she was in the back.

Something was off with Gerard though. He was slurring out his words and she realized this was the first time she had seen him drunk since his last show. He was sober the last time she saw him.

She scowled and let her drink fall to the floor. Stacy didn't even notice, her eyes were glued to Gerard on stage and a wide smirk was on her face.

Autumn didn't want to be here anymore. But she couldn't just abandon Frank. She had to stick it out until it was over. All she knew was she was finished with Gerard and his silly little games.

-

Franks sweaty body covered Autumn as he pulled her into a tight hug.

"You were great!" She grinned sincerely and hugged him back, ignoring the sweat.

"Thanks," he grinned back and pulled away to get a quick drink of water.

She went on to hug the rest of the boys, including Matt and told them they were awesome on stage.

"Where's Gerard?" Ray asked, looking around the room backstage.

"Outside with Stacy." Mikey spoke back and took a quick swig of his beer.

Autumn sighed quietly and looked over at Frank, "You need a ride home?"

"I think I'm set. You leaving?"

She smiled softly and nodded. "I'm really tired."

"Awww," Mikey whined, "You just got here and there's more bands to play!"

Autumn laughed and shook her head. "Sorry Mikey."

He rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath.

"I'll walk you out," Frank spoke up.

Autumn said her goodbyes to the rest of the guys and pulled her jacket on once she was outside.

"I'm coming over tomorrow to say hi to Linda, haven't seen her in a while." Autumn smiled gently and Frank and bumped his arm.

He grinned, "She'd love that."

A quiet giggle was heard behind them and they looked at each other before looking to the side of the club. Autumn's eyes widened and she felt her stomach drop.

Gerards mouth was pressed so tightly to Stacy's they looked like conjoined twins. Her arms were wrapped around his waist and his were freely roaming her body.

Autumn wanted to puke right there on the sidewalk but she swallowed it down and turned away before she started to cry.

"Props to Gee for getting a pretty girl but that's sick," Frank chuckled and started walking behind Autumn to her car.

"Mhm," Autumn replied curtly and quickened her pace to the car.

"I'll see you tomorrow Frankie," she hugged him and opened her door.

"Alright. Drive safe." He kissed her head and walked away with a small wave.

Autumn's eyes diverted back to the side of the club but Gerard was already gone with Stacy to who knows where.

She felt the tears coming but she gripped her steering wheel and sped off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy. What do you guys think?