Status: Whenever I can!

Live for Me

Chapter 3-Owen

"Daddy," I heard someone whisper into my ear.

I groaned and rolled over to my other side. I heard a little giggle before I felt my bed shift.

"Daddy, wake up," Ellie said as she nudged my shoulder.

"Ellie," I said as I rolled over and brought her down to my level," Why in the heck are you doing up right now?"

Ellie snuggled closer to my side and began to trace the chest tattoo that I had before she said,"I was sweeping. But the door woke me up."

I looked down at her dark head in confusion before saying," The door? How did the door woke you up?"

Ellie looked up at me and said," Someone is knocking. It woke me up."

I looked down at her eyes for a moment and let silence consume us when I finally heard it. Someone was knocking on the door. And by the sound of it, that person sounded impatient. Groaning a bit, I took a good grip on my baby girl before rolling out of bed. Placing her on my hip, I smiled when she placed her little head on my shoulders. As I walked to the small living room where the front door was located, I could hear muffled voices coming from the other side. Confusion filled me. Was it time to pay the rent? Looking over at my calender, I saw that it was not the time for the rent to be do. Confusion still filled me as I opened the door before it evaporated into understatement. Standing before me were none other then my fathers brothers. As I opened the door, there talking ceased and they all turned to me. As they stared at me, I saw that Barbara and Joe, or my grandparents, finally told them what my father never got to do.

"Owen Elwin Sullivan. Huh, the last name should have clued me in," Brian said as he smirked at me.

"I guess it should have," I said, smirking back at me.

"Holy- er, crud man," Johnny said, stopping himself when he saw Ellie lift her head from my shoulder," you look just like Jimmy when you smirk."

"Well," I said as I looked at the group," I am his son."

"That's the thing," Matt said as he rubbed the back of his neck," Do you mind if we come in. We have a lot to talk about."

I nodded my head at them and moved aside to let them in. As Zacky was the last to come in, I closed the door behind him before looking down at Ellie.

"Ellie, honey," I said as I got her attention away from the men that were standing in our living room.

"Yes, daddy," Ellie said as she looked at me with her crystal eyes.

"I want you to go and get ready, okay?"

"Otay daddy," Ellie said before kissing my cheek and wiggling her way out of my arms.

I smiled at I saw her walk into the bedroom before coming back out a couple seconds later and walked into the bathroom. As she shut the door behind her, I faced the four men that were looking at me, seeing how I was with my daughter.

"How old is she?" Matt asked me.

"She's four years old," I answered as I walked over to the couch and took a seat.

"So you had her at thirteen? Just how Jimmy had you?" Brian asked as he looked over at me.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"Like father like son," he said with a chuckle and a slight shake of his head.

"Yeah. But at least my mother stayed unlike Ellie's," I said.

There was a moment of silence. The only thing that was heard was the humming of the refrigerator and the breathing of the people in the living room.

"Her mother bailed on her?" Zacky finally asked.

I sighed out before looking at them all," You can say that. After she was born, I guess her parents admitted her out, cause when I awoke the neck day, she was not in her bed and there was a note on it saying that she could not take care of a kid. So, I stepped up to the plate. Got my shit together and raised her. Dad helped me out a lot. So did Gram and Gramps. But in the long run, it was all me."

As I said this, the guys all looked at each other before bowing there heads.

"Why didn't Jimmy tell us?" Brian said as he looked over at me.

I sighed out again before leaning forward and placing my elbows onto my knees.

"Listen," I said, getting there full attention," he wanted to tell you all of this, but he ran out of time. It was suppose to be a sort of late Christmas present. But he didn't make it. He told me, in a letter that I found in his belongings, when the time came and they were looking for a new drummer, that it was the right time to tell you two everything."

"And that is you being his son," Johnny said.

I nodded and was about to say something when we heard water running from the bathroom.

"Is-is Ellie taking a shower? All on her own?" Matt asked, shocked out of his mind.

I laughed and nodded my head.

"She's a fast learner. I want to teach her how to play drums, but she prefers the guitar better."

Looking over at Brian, I saw that a large smirk grazed his face before he looked over at me and said," Well, Grandpa Brian will take care of that."

"Shit man," Zacky said with a small laugh," We're fucking grandpa's. Sort to speak."

"Yeah, you guys are. But, you don't seem as shocked as I thought you would have been," I said as I looked at them all, confusion filling my tone.

"That's cause Barbara and Joe filled us in. Not a lot, but enough for we wont be ask shocked," Matt said.

I nodded my head and we began going into a random conversation to be able to know each other better. At one point, Matt said that the girls want to meet Ellie and I.

"They want to meet us?" I asked, making sure that I heard right.

Matt nodded before saying," Yeah. We had to tell the girls. This is all too shocking for us all. They said they want to meet you two today when they found out we were coming over."

I nodded my head and was about to say more before the bathroom door opened and out came a freshly showered and changed Ellie. Asking the guys if they can watch her for ten minutes, I sprang up from my seat, dashed into the bedroom, git a change of clothing, and into the bathroom for a quick shower. After washing my hair and body, I dried and quickly changed before walking out. As I walked into the living room, I saw that Matt had told Ellie what we were going to be doing today. Smiling as she saw me walk in, Ellie dashed to me and jumped into my arms.

"You wedy daddy?" she said.

I laughed and nodded before slipping into my shoes. Walking out, I saw that they guys decided and I was to ride with Matt and Brian. Johnny and Zacky were taking Johnny's car. As I got in, I placed Ellie into the seat next to my own and brought her close to my side.

"Don't you have a carseat for her?" Brian asked as he looked over at us.

I shook my head," The money that dad left for me all went into Ellie's college fund, I only too enough out for the small apartment."

"Well," Brian said," That's going to change"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay!! I feel as if it is iffy. What do you think?

Comment and Subscribe please!

And check out my other stories please!!