Status: Contest Cancelled, so this will be ending very shortly. Currently on Break, but I will be back soon :)

Fly Away

Chapter 10

Ok, so after Leslie's episode of embarrassment, not speaking to Drake, Tyler in jail, my mother completely oblivious to the world, and me, being such a freakin anti-social freak, let's just say I wasn't expecting what happened on the memorable day of December 15th.

Leslie had me so upset, so I figured just avoiding anything to do with her, and erasing her from my mind would do the trick.

I entered Shelbyville High just as I would any other day, except nearly no one was there, probably because there was supposed to be a big storm by eleven am. Only about twenty people roamed the halls, barely caring that they shouldn't have come.

As I approached a person standing closest to my locker, I noticed it was the same boy that had been staring at me yesterday. He saw the scene between me and Leslie, and I guess after calling me a slut and a bad girlfriend, I think it's safe to say we are done.

I glanced at the back of his head, expecting snakes to erupt from his pin straight black hair that nearly blanketed his entire neck.

"Hey, why are you at my locker?" I asked him after mesmerizing his beautiful scent. Axe.

He quickly whipped around and I was introduced to a pair of gorgeous light blue eyes. And not a piercing or tattoo in sight! Just skinnys, black Converse, and a hint of a smile emerging from his lips.

"Who me?" he quizzed, playing around. He glanced behind him, as if expecting to see someone else.

"Umm, yeah," i teased, playing with my hair, "It's kind of my locker."

He turned yet again and pounded on locker number 73, mine. "Oh, you mean my new locker?"

"Come again?" I pleaded, confused.

"Yep. In case you didn't notice, I'm the new kid. Your school is so overcrowded that we have to share. I guess we just connect or something," he toyed, making him near impossible to resist.

"Uh, okay then? Well mystery boy, if we are gonna share a locker, we'd better get to know each other," I extended my hand in a casual way, grateful that I had painted them a hot pink the night before. "I'm Kimber."

His warm, strong hand collaborated into mine, and I felt like I was going to melt right there. "I'm Charles."
All that night, me and Charles texted and I told him that since my mom was going out with her girlfriends for the night, which she insists on calling them, I told him to come over and spend some time with me. I told him he could stay over if he wanted, and he was over in under a half hour.

When the doorbell rang, after changing into an Aeropostale shirt and short jean Capri's, I invited Charles in.

He walked in and immediately we were comfortable together.

"I like your toes," he complimented, referring to the lime green pattern planted on my feet nails.

"Thanks," I blushed. "You hungry?"

"Nah, but can I put my stuff somewhere?" he politely asked, and I realized he's been carrying a tiny back pack the entire time.

"Oh sure! You can put it in my room if you like," I offered and he followed me into my room.

After chatting for what seemed like hours, we both agreed that school tomorrow was not in our schedule. We made plans to stay here, considering he told his parents he was staying at a friend's house, and my mom doesn't care.

After he became more personal about the topics, I told him about my dad leaving when I was little, and he told me how lucky I was to have so much freedom.

"Really, I'm not." I told him, being honest.

We talked and talked and I felt like I'd already known him forever. He said he'd had a girlfriend before, but she never was happy with him. He said he doesn't miss her as much as he thought, and I told him about Tyler and Leslie. He told me he doesn't care about my past, and he just wants to focus on me now.

For some reason, I couldn't tell him I was pregnant, because I knew it would probably frighten him into leaving me, and I might lose his respect.

We turned on the radio and began dancing. Somehow, I ended up with my arms wrapped around his neck, and his arms warming my waist.

He told me how pretty I was, and if he came on as creepy before, it was just because he couldn't take his eyes off me.

"You're so sweet!" I exclaimed, so happy that he actually liked me, that Leslie hadn't scared him enough.

We got closer and closer with each step, and I just couldn't control myself any longer. I tilted my head and kissed him with everything in me.

Who needs Leslie?

Surprisingly, he didn't push me away, and before I knew it, we were on the bed.

We just kept kissing, and stripped our clothes off, piece by piece. When I was left in only a bra and panties, he asked me if he was going too far, because he said he appreciated me and didn't want to make me uncomfortable.

Leslie never appreciated me.

"Absolutely not," I replied, unclasping my bra and watched his eyes bulge out of his head. "Is this what you want?"

He just smiled and kept going.

After lots of staring, drooling, moving, licking, biting, sucking, and moaning, we finally called our Ecstasy an end.

Intertwined under my covers, naked and sweaty, we kissed one final kiss before I asked.

"Did you like it?"

"What do you think?" he asked, grabbing me closer. If the smile on his face grew any larger, it wouldn't have fit on his face.

"Was it your best?"

"It was my first," he confessed.

I just smiled and kissed him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy this girl never stops does she?!
Comments are appreciated! =)