Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Dirty dare

When I woke up the next morning, I noticed Draco was wrapped around me and peeled him off gently. I had crashed here last night after our endless conversations, and it wasn’t the best image for everyone else.
“Did you not like me wrapped around you?” Draco mumbled, his eyes still shut. I smiled. It turned out Draco and I had both set out sleep times to the same time.
“No actually I needed to get up. Unless I carried you to the bathroom, there wasn’t another choice” I joked. Draco laughed, opening his eyes and grinning as he saw me
“Well that could easily be fixed. I could carry you and then watching you going to take a shower isn’t such a bad thing” he mused. I stuck my tongue out at him and then went into the bathroom to have a shower. I borrowed the towel Draco had reserved as mine, and brushed my teeth before coming back out to see Draco stretched out on the bed with his hands behind his head.
“I’m going to get changed” I told him, smiling. Draco sprang off his bed lightly and made his way over to me, wrapping just one arm around my back.
“Aren’t you going to change here?” he asked me cheekily, his finger pulling at the edge of my towel. I screamed as it slipped lightly, and held it up with one hand whilst slapping him away with another, but he still kept hold of it
“Don’t you dare Draco Malfoy” I threatened, and he loosened it a little a more. I gave him a panicked look, and he smirked
“Ah, the power I could have over you” he sighed, then tucked the edge back in to tighten it again, his hand conveniently sliding against my breast. I glared at him leaving the room.

I got to my room and slipped off my towel before changing my clothes into a small top that showed off my belly button piercing and a short skirt. I felt like relaxing today, so I crimped my hair then picked up my headband that went around my head like someone had placed a big ring on my head, not like a usual hair band. It had daisies on it – not the real daisies, a material version, and looked quite nice. I went back out of my room and down the stairs then into the great hall. Everyone was already eating there and I sat down as well, pulling a waffle onto my plate then filling each square with syrup. As I finished off my breakfast, Draco made his way into the great hall.
“How come you didn’t wait for me?” he asked me, sitting down next to me as he buttered a piece of toast. I gave him a look. “Aaw, are you still upset?” he teased. I rolled my eyes and then got up, polishing off my drink. “Going already?” he asked, as he picked up his toast after getting up and taking another bite.
“Yes” I said pointedly, and then walked back to my room quickly and picked up my stuff before skipping downstairs and to a lighter, greener area right next to a few tall trees outside. I lay down on my stomach and put my white canvas in front of me, before pulling out a box of different type of pencils. I picked a HB one, and started sketching the tree which was the main focus. I drew another tree a little next to it, and then started adding in the wildlife behind it, the sharp blades of grass in front of it. I eventually pulled out a box of colours and started colouring in everything, smudging it with my fingertips and dabbing parts with a slightly wet sponge to add texture. I didn’t want to make the picture too tight, more like a hazy memory, so I became more careless with the colours.

I finished with it and signed my name on the bottom right hand corner, standing up and comparing it to the real thing, when I felt someone wrap their arms around me
“Are you upset with me?” he whispered. I shook my head. “That’s a good drawing” he complimented, and I smiled. “It’s actually very good” Draco said thoughtfully, taking it in his hands and looking from the real scene in front of us, and then to the painting and back at the real thing again. “I didn’t know you could draw” he said, handing the canvas back to me again
“Well I don’t do it often. Only when I’m bored or something” I admitted, walking with him towards the school. He took the painting and tucked it under his hand, before taking my bag of stuff and then slinging it around his shoulder, carrying all of my stuff for me. “Thanks” I said, and Draco smiled
“So. Anymore ‘rad’ makeovers?” he joked. I smirked
“I thought you looked pretty good. Especially on Facebook” I said, showing him the picture of him dolled that I carried around with me to make fun of him. He kind of looked like a sad/scary clown. Draco gaped “Now we can both call each other doll” I laughed, and he narrowed his eyes.

We walked towards the school together and then walked up to the boy’s dorms before going into Draco’s room and then sitting down. It seemed to have turned into our official hang out, no longer a bedroom.
“What do you want to do?” he asked me, as he lay on the bed with his head against the headboard of the bed, and I lay by his side with my head resting on his chest. “Play truth or dare” I joked. Draco looked at me, grinning
“Ok” he laughed. I raised and eyebrow. Well the last time was fun.
“Ok. I started last time, so you start” I told him. He grinned, and then reached underneath his bed before picking up three bottles of alcohol then holding them up. I smirked, grabbed and downed them. “Done” I said drunkenly, as Draco accompanied me in drinking.
“Ok… I dare you to run into the great hall and back with no top on” he slurred, and I smirked, pulled my top off before running towards the great hall and then running back to Draco’s room, ignoring the shocked stares people were sending my way.
“Alright. Your turn. I dare you to… let me put makeup on you then run to the great hall and back” I told him, and he waited while I applied bright red lipstick on his eyelids, his cheeks and his lips, covering his face in a pale white paste, piling it on thick so that he looked like he had put cream on but not rubbed it in. Draco got up and then walked casually to the great hall, and then back, also ignoring the gaping girls.
“Done” he said easily
“This is baby stuff. Let’s make it worse” I said evilly. He grinned
“Ok. Your turn. I dare you to… do a demonstration with something I give to you” he said evilly. I raised an eyebrow and waited, still drunk. Draco pulled something out from inside his drawer and held up a small, plastic square with jagged edges. I figured it was one of his ‘tools to stop girls getting preggo’ I looked confused
“But I don’t have a-” I started, and then saw the smirk on Draco’s face. “Oh… ok” I said, and then pulled his trousers down. He gave me a ‘are you seriously gonna do this’ look, but I was too drunk to care, and ripped the packet open, before pulling out the rubber sock-like thing, before putting it on him.
“There” I said, grinning.
“Alright. Your turn. I dare you to… oh, there’s a cupboard in the Gryffindor common room. Remember last time we went there we saw it? I dare you to go in there and then wait for the Gryffindor gruesomes to come in, before acting like I’m in there with you” he told me evilly. I gaped at him for a while, before running into the cupboard in the Gryffindor common room just before the threesome entered.

As soon as they did, I moaned, bashing my back against the wall with the door closed. I could hear the three outside stopping and not even taking a seat.
“Oh… oh… oh…. Ohhhhhhh” I moaned, gasping and sucking in my breath. I have to admit I was even turning myself on just a little. Draco was in the cupboard opposite me and I could just imagine the smirk on his face. I was so big-ing up his name right now. “Draco…. oohhhhhhhh” I whined, making myself sound vulnerable. I let out a loud gasp, and then tore my skirt on an edge to make it seem more convincing. “Ohhhhh…. You’re tooo gooood” I groaned, banging myself harder and faster against the wall, hurting myself just a little unintentionally. “Dracooooo” I shrieked, pushing over a few things in the cupboard and crying with laughter by now. “F*CK ME NOW MALFOY. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I moaned, bashing a chair hard into the wall so that it splintered. To make it seem even more embarrassing for myself – which I did for a reason I did not know of – I messed up my hair and spread some of my lipstick on my collar, doing my buttons up wrong and sliding my hair band to a side so that it was lopsided before scrunching my skirt and then coming out barefooted. The worst thing was that no Draco followed me. Instead, I was holding the picture of him that I had shown him earlier. So it was basically, me having quite a lot of fun with just a picture of Draco. I was still doing up my buttons, before looking up to see the threesome and gaping. “Oh” I whispered, looking at them with a petrified look in my eyes. Their mouths were hanging open, and when they saw just me and a picture of Draco emerge from the cupboard, they were even more afraid. I heard a small laugh, and they all heard it too. I knew for a fact that that laugh came from Draco who was still in the opposite cupboard. I couldn’t hold it in anymore and fell on the floor laughing, crying with laughter and then cracking up all over again after seeing their faces. Draco emerged from the opposite cupboard, openly laughing now and laughed even harder as he helped me up.
“Ok, I admit. You win that one” he said.
“I told you… you could never… beat me… at truth… or dare” I told him in between laughter. Draco joined in with laughter and eventually we calmed down, bursts of laughter erupting from us every so often. We looked at the three Gryffindors and burst out laughing “Ok… we need to go… before they… kill us… just by… us laughing” I gasped, not being able to breathe, and Draco helped me out of the common room. Today had been a pretty good day. I collapsed in Draco’s bedroom after getting changed next to him, and he grinned at me.
“You know you turned me on quite a bit in there” he commented as he rested his head against his hands. I grinned
“I turned myself on a little too” I admitted. He laughed
“That was pretty hot though” he told me. I nodded. “The picture was a stroke of genius” Draco told me, grinning at me as he faced me. I laughed “You know it would have been better if I was actually in there” he murmured. Getting off the side of the bed and rolling on top of me so that he was sort of hovering on top of me. My heart beat raised a little.
“Big chance” I laughed, and pushed him off me, before cuddling into Draco and eventually falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
post a 'woo' in the comments for long chapters :D