Status: fin :)

If Love Is Sweet, What Is This, Draco Malfoy?

Love

When I woke up the next morning, I smiled, seeing Draco looking at me with loving, adoring, puppy dog eyes. I grinned as he kissed me, feeling his erection; and his mouth moved down to my neck, before looking back up at my face, gasping for air.
“Last night was amazing” he whispered, his mouth moving back to my neck and sucking on my sweet spot. I moaned, agreeing with him as I felt my muscles tighten from the sudden splurge of pleasure. Last night I had seriously considered whether I was going to explode or not, from such vast amounts of pleasure and happiness. Draco had continued longer than I had ever thought possible, and I craved every single second. He looked back up at my face lovingly, and I knew the look in his eyes – a man too deep in love to think of anything else, to eat, to sleep, to do anything other than think of his true love. “I love you” he whispered. I smiled, looking at the only item of ‘clothing’ that I hadn’t removed last night – my sparkling diamond ring.
“I love you too” I whispered, kissing him passionately. When he released me, it felt a little difficult to breathe for a while. I grinned at him; my body wrapped around him and rested my head on Draco’s chest, feeling content. My world was finally coming together. My dream of being the happiest girl was becoming a reality. I had the perfect fiancé, the perfect life, soon I would have the perfect wedding and perhaps later on we would have the perfect baby – the perfect family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here’s the proper farewell :)
Thanks to all my amazing supporters that have been there for me by either reading or messaging.
I love you all and it means so much that you guys stayed with my story – you’re amazing!
I’m really quite upset right now! It’s the last ever chapter :(
But hopefully you guys will continue onto the sequel :)

:O FINISHED!!! :’( It’s done, finished. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut….. I’M MAKING A SEQUEL!!! OBVIOUSLY I’M NOT GOING TO JUST SKIP PAST THE WEDDING! THAT WOULD BE CRIMINAL – SO IT’S CARRYING ON… but it’ll be a little bit different. Quite a few factors will be different… first of all – Maia will have a bigger brother… and Draco will be just a normal person – no magic stuff. So yeah, Maia will be moving to a different place… I’m trying to mix this story with another story… most of you will know that story anyway ;) so yeah, that’s all – keep reading… :D

The next story’s title is – my one true love, my perfect life, my Draco Malfoy/ Twilight love story

:D :D :O :O ;) I told you that most of you will know what my next story might be like XP ok that’s all the info I’m giving for now  please read on.