Status: Cupcake's!

Pretty Little Problem

I'm gay!?

*Aaron's P.O.V*

So after me and Emmet kissed I kinda regretted it,so I went off with Brendon to the
bookstore to read manga. When we were there we started reading for a bit until Brendon
broke the silence with looking at me and saying something weird.
''Dude.Was that Emmet Rowling? Like THE Emmet,the most popular guy in school?''
I looked at him and raised an eyebrow,then I shrugged. I didn't know anything about Emmet.
The only thing that I knew was that he liked me,and I liked..Him...Back.. OH MY HOLY FUCKING GOD!! I'm gay!? Well apperanty. I swallowed and kept reading,then he broke the
silence again.

''So,what were you doing in there? You looked pretty red in your face,and his shirt were curled and was holding his book upside down..'' I looked at him again and kept the poker face and said.
''I don't know,guess he's just too blonde and stupid to know how to read a book.'' He started chuckling,so I chuckled with him just to don't seem awkward.
Then after we finished reading we went each our ways,and I walked to the library like I usually do. I always sat in the library,it was so quiet and I was usually alone.
I'd been sitting in the library for an hour or two before a known face showed up in front of me.
It was Emmet. I stared at him for a little while before saying something ''U-Um..Can I help you?''

''Why did you leave?'' His eyes looked kinda sad,and I decided to end this. ''Look,Emmet.I'm sorry that I kissed back and gave you the wrong impression. Let's just forget about what happened here,okay?'' He looked at me with wide eyes for a while before opening his mouth.
''Y-You're rejecting me?''
''Yes,I'm afraid I am.'' He furrowed his eyebrows and bit his lips.
''N-No one has ever rejected me before. Ever!''
''U-Um..'' I wasn't all sure how I was gonna respond,since I guess he's never been rejected by anyone. -It's not strange though. I mean,he is smoking hot and-- NONONO! I can't think like that! - I snapped out of it and shaked my head. ''Sorry,I don't want to be in a relationship with anyone. Find someone else to toy with. '' I closed the book and stood up.Then I left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whiii.. :3