Feel The Heartbeat In My Mind.

Christmas Time.

The Memory


The twinkling, colorful lights brought a smile to my face. My piercings on my dimples were taken out for the holiday season, as was my septum piercing. However, I refused to take off my favorite leather jacket. I was wearing it with a red flapper dress; it was old school, which is exactly my style.

I took in a breath of the air, it smelt like cookies and Ever Pine—the smell of Christmas. I looked around my parents’ house; there was holiday decorations covering every inch of the house, the tree was in the living room by the fireplace like it is every year, and the home cooked food was being made like it does every night.

I sat next to Ciara on my parent’s sofa in their living room, the fire was roaring with life. My stocking, Ciara’s, and my parents’ were all above the fireplace. I leaned forward and grabbed a sugar cookie from the platter on the coffee table; I leaned back and took a nibble from it. I smiled as I threw the half-eaten cookie at Ciara. She looked at me before grabbing a handful of cookies, crushing them in her hands and then throwing them at me. We started to giggle like crazy as continued our war.

“Petra! What on earth are you doing?” called my mother form the kitchen. I took a glance at Ciara and we broke down in fits of laughter. I jumped up from the couch and ran to my mother, which was quite difficult considering I was wearing five inch heels. Ciara didn’t even bother to chase me, she just watched me run away as she laughed at me.

“Mom, Ciara is trying to murder me,” I said in between breaths. My mother gave me a sideway glance, I could see the scowl that she had. I groaned out loud as I rolled my eyes. “What is it mother? Is there a problem?”

She turned around after sticking the ham into the oven; she wiped away sweat from her forehead. My mom has been cooking all day for our Christmas dinner and I could tell she was tired. “Yes, in matter of fact, there is Petra! Why don’t you grow up? You are sitting here dilly-dallying while I am sweating my ass off cooking! Why don’t you help me? I got dressed into this wonderful dress and then you come over and see me working my ass off while you go and fuck around with Ciara!”

I narrowed my eyes at her as I slammed my hands on the breakfast counter. Ciara has been spending every single holiday with me and my family ever since I could remember; she was my sister and my parents’ daughter. “Excuse me mother, but I don’t understand why you are bitching at me! I haven’t been home in a long time so excuse me for wanting to reconnect with my family! I do not cook and you know that so why the fuck would I start now? I have been on tour for months and I want to just have fun tonight!”

“You ungrateful brat, I know you have been gone for months! How do you think that makes me and the rest of your family feel? You abandoned us for some low-life rock star! He’s not good for you Petra! He never will be! All Brian is doing is bringing you down! You have to realize that life isn’t always a party! You need to take responsibility! Go find a real man and learn how to cook and clean! Just like a real woman!” Just then Ciara, my father, and grandmother walked into the kitchen. They probably heard the fight throughout the house. But it didn’t surprise me that they were the ones to come in the kitchen.

“How fucking dare you! Do you not realize that I am in love with Brian? No because you never took the fucking time to get to know him! You don’t care about what makes me happy, only what makes you happy! You bitch. Brian doesn’t bring me down; he brings me up if anything. That man makes my life, he makes me happy. I couldn’t want more from someone. So if you can’t accept me being with him, then fuck off! I will go over with Ciara to Brian’s house.” I slammed down on the counter again and grabbed Ciara’s hand as we walked away. I used my free hand and flicked off my mother.

My dad followed me outside and begged me not to leave. I told him I couldn’t stay in that house if she insulted Brian like that. I told him sorry and kissed him on the cheek, calling goodbye to the rest of my family. I then drove to the Haner family house with Ciara. I started to cry because of how angry I became, my makeup was shot to hell thanks to my mother’s ignorance.

We got out of my car and walked straight to the door. I knocked and waited for someone to answer, Brian did with a giant grin on his face. But as soon as he saw me, it faded away. “Petra? Baby, what’s wrong? Were you crying?” he asked as he wiped away my smudged makeup with his calloused thumb.

I chuckled and looked up into his gorgeous eyes. I knew just then that there was no way I could do better than Brian, he was perfect for me. Although I don’t think I am good enough for him. “My mother was being a total bitch, you know how she is. She was insulting you and our love. So I told her to fuck off and we left. I don’t want to ruin your family time or anything so we’ll just go have our own Christmas dinner.”

Brian reached out for my hand as I started to walk away. He brought me into a deep, passionate kiss. “No, you are welcomed here Petra, you too Ciara. Get your asses in here!” We giggled at him but obliged. I took off my leather jacket and hung it on the coat rack. Brian grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen; I grabbed Ciara’s so we wouldn’t abandon her.

“Brian? Who was at the door, bunny?” asked an elderly woman, she was sitting at a small table in the kitchen area. I smiled instantly at her. She had snow white hair, blue glass eyes, wrinkly, pale skin, and she was wearing and ugly Christmas sweater. It looked good on her though. The older woman, who I assume is Brian’s grandmother, looked at me with confusion.

“Gammy, this is my girlfriend Petra. She went on tour with me,” Brian told his grandmother as I shook her frail hand. She smiled up at me and I nearly melted on the inside. “This is her best friend Ciara who also went on tour with us,” Brian stated with a smile, gesturing towards Ciara. She introduced herself as well.

Gammy and Ciara started to talk about god knows what, so Brian dragged me to see his parents. I already met them before and from what I can tell, they liked me a lot.

The house was cramped with people of all ages, everyone was smiling and they all looked happy to me. I smiled, wishing my night turned out more like this. My mother and I always argue about something when we see each other. Usually it is about something completely stupid. But aren’t all the reasons why people fight stupid?

“Suzy, Brian! I haven’t seen you guys in the longest time!” I exclaimed when I saw them across the living room. Everyone turned around and stared at me, I didn’t give two fucks though. I ran to Sr. Haner and his wife as fast as I could in my heels. I gave them both a tight, loving embrace. They were as happy to see me as I was to see them.

*******


“They all love you, just as much as I do,” Brian whispered into my ear. We were standing outside his old home in the cold. I was wearing my jacket as was he, but yet we were still in a tight embrace. Everyone was basically gone. Ciara left a while ago because she had still yet to wrap everyone’s presents so she said she had to get to that. Brian’s parents were inside cleaning while we were outside.

I leaned up and connected our lips. His thin lips were nice and warm; they tasted of the food his mother made and of nicotine. I pulled away and grabbed the cigarette from his fingers, bringing it to my mouth to take a long drag. I looked up into his gorgeous eyes as I brought my hand to his cheek, rubbing my thumb up and down on his cheekbone. I smiled slightly.

“I hope you know I love you, Brian. You mean the world to me and I don’t know what I would do without you.” I pushed my lips against his as I stomped out the cigarette with my foot. I entangled my fingers in his raven hair and pulled slightly on it, he groaned against my mouth and I smiled. I felt his hands go up to my hips and I jumped onto his. Brian pushed my back against the garage with a thud. Hopefully his parents didn’t hear us.

I unbuckled his dress pants and tugged them down his legs along with his boxers as he pulled up my dress, resting his hand on my thigh after ripping my thong in two. I smiled seductively at him as I grabbed his member; I saw the lust flash across his eyes. I put his dick against my folds and closed my eyes from the pleasure it was bringing me. We surely didn’t want anyone to catch us but he and I weren’t about to stop anytime soon either.

“Let’s be quick and quiet,” Brian ordered as he thrust his hips, bringing his penis into me. I moaned loudly from the sudden entrance. Brian shook his head as he grunted. I rubbed my hands along his back, scratching at him to stop from crying out. Brian’s hands grabbed a handful of my ass as he continued to fuck me.

Soon enough we reached our orgasms and I couldn’t hold back the scream that escaped my lips. Brian let go of me and I nearly collapsed to the ground from the exhaustion I felt. My boyfriend just chuckled as he buckled his pants back up. He walked back to his BMW and grabbed a towel from the back before tossing it to me. I cleaned my pussy with it.

I looked up and Brian was watching me while biting his bottom lip. I scoffed as I stood up, punching his arm lightly. I know that I drive him just as crazy as he drives me. We are the perfect match for one another. We did everything to make each other happy and we did everything to piss each other off. It was fucked up but it was our happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to write! I am also sorry that it sucks major dick. >__<