Status: Working on it

Bobby's Daughter

First Meeting

They were hustling pool when Mia saw them from across the bar. The shorter one saw her looking at them curiously. She looked down hoping he wasn’t really coming over, that it was just a figment of her imagination. It wasn’t.
“Hey there beautiful. I saw you checking me out over there so I thought I would come over and introduce myself” He sat himself down next to her “My names Dean, what’s yours gorgeous?”
Mia looked at him for a little hurt that he had no idea who she was. She hadn’t expected her dad to brag about her but to not mention her or show a picture to anyone hurt especially since Dean and Sam were like sons to him.
“I know who you are Dean Winchester. Now if you will excuse me I have better things to be doing.” With that she stood up and left, leaving a very confused Dean just sitting there.
Sam wandered over to Dean. “Did you get shut down Dean?” He laughed at his older brother.
“Shut up.” He snapped.
“Jerk”
“Bitch”
“So what happened she not drunk enough to want to sleep with you?” Sam joked looking down at his big brother as they walked out to the impala.
“I honestly don’t know. I was being my usual charming irresistible self when she said ‘I know who you are Dean Winchester.’ Told me she had better things to and just left. Maybe I had already slept with her or something.” Sam rolled his eyes at his brother’s logic.
“Come on let’s get back to Bobby’s. I’m beat and we have a lot of driving to do tomorrow.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bobby had fallen asleep at his desk while doing research for the boys. Mia shook her head at the sight of her father asleep on his desk. She had been hoping to give him a rack up about the fact that on the weekend she comes home from school the Winchesters were in town. She walked over to the couch to get the blanket before draping it over her father and kissing him lightly on the cheek.
“Night Daddy,” She whispered “See you in the morning.” She moved to retrieve her bags from the hall only to find the front door open and Sam and Dean Winchester staring at her bags. She let out a small gasp, shocked by the fact that they had come in so quietly.
They both looked up and the sound she made staring at her before drawing their guns and aiming them at her. “Who the hell are you? Where’s Bobby?” Dean asked her. He looked at her closely for a moment. “You were at the bar. Bobby! I think we got a demon situation out here.”
Mia herd he father’s footsteps coming from behind her. She turned to face him. She saw the shock in his face when he saw who the Winchesters were shouting about.
“Mia? What are you doing here? You should be at school?” He spook softly to his daughter before looking past her to the boys. “Put your guns down you idjets. It’s just Mia.” He spoke to them as if they should know who she was.
“Are you serious? I told you I had no classes this week so I would be down here to visit. And you said don’t worry just you and me kid no work I promise. God! Look I’m just going to go check into the motel down the street. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She turned picked up her bags and started to leave only to be blocked by the Winchesters who wanted more of an explanation as to who she was.
“What?” She snapped at them. “Sam, Dean Move out of my way. He will explain who I am, unless he decides he is too embarrassed. I wouldn’t blame him; he has obviously never talked about me before.”
“Mia you are being-“
“What am I being? Huh? I knew you probably would talk about you non hunting, normal daughter who goes to Yale often, but to never mention me, it hurts Dad. It really does.” Mia pushed through the two brother’s who’s expression were stunned. Once outside she called back to the house. “I’ll see you boys tomorrow. Before jumping on her red ford mustang and speeding off.
Back inside the house silence loomed.
“So daughter huh?” Dean asked Bobby who shook his head
“Tomorrow boys.” He said before retreating up the stair to his bedroom.
Once Sam and Dean heard the door close Sam turned to Dean and said “Aren’t you glad you didn’t sleep with her now?”
“Shut up”
“Jerk”
“Bitch”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey imaginary people that I hope read this.
This is my very first attempt at a fan fiction.
This idea has been in my head for ages and I thought I might as well post it.
I hope you like if not oh well I do.
- Briana