Status: Working on it

Bobby's Daughter

I must Confess

Mia had hardly slept. It was 5.30 in the morning she knew if she went back now everyone would be asleep. She went and stood in front of the bathroom mirror, her reflection proved her theory she hadn’t really slept at all.
The dark circles under her hazel eyes were obvious against her pale complexion. Sighing she began to try and tame her long black hair.

By 6 o’clock she was ready but absolutely terrified. Today was the day that she had to tell her father that she had dropped out of Yale. She did not want to drop out, but she had no choice. People always staring at her, the rumours going around about her.

How was she going to explain what happened, how she had hunted. She hadn’t set out to purposely hunt, she heard about some deaths happing around the Yale campus and when she looked into them she discovered that it was a werewolf.

She used the drive home to find a way to break the news to her Dad. Maybe making him breakfast would soften him up?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sam knew he was the first awake in the house. The silence throughout was eerie, that was until he got to the bottom of the stairs and heard the sound of pans dropping to the floor. “Shit.” A voice said from the kitchen.

Sam entered the kitchen to see Mia bending over to pick up 2 large pans that she obviously had dropped. “Um do you need any help?” He asked awkwardly entering into the kitchen
.
Mia looked up startled. “Sorry, I didn’t realise anyone else was up. I just came to make an apology breakfast.” She smiled at him apologetically. “I really am sorry about last night.”

“So am I. Bobby’s your Dad, you had every right to feel that way.” He smiled weakly. Mia nodded and went back to making the ‘apology’ breakfast.

Sam watched her make the food from the table. “So, you go to Yale right? How’s that going?”

“Yeah I do, it’s going just fine, but I’m not sure if it’s for me. I am really glad that you guys are here. It’s nice to finally meet you.” She said trying to divert the conversation as far away from Yale as possible, but of course Sam wasn’t going to let it go.

"I heard about those killings near campus. Dean and I were going to come and check it out but then it seemed to get solved all of a sudden." Sam said with ever growing suspicion.

Mia sighed, "Well, you're going to find out about it sooner or later." She paused before continuing "Anything I say will not leave this room. I will tell my father when I decide, got it?" When he nodded she continued. "I don't go to Yale any more, I dropped out because realised it wasn't for me. Those killings at Yale were done by a werewolf his name was Dave, he was my boyfriend." With tears beginning to form Mia took a deep breath. "I knew the basics from Bobby, once I told him what he was and how had hurt those people, he begged me to kill him. So I did." Her voice cracked and the tears escaped her eyes.

Sam got up and made his way over to her, pulling her into him. She closing her eyes she leaned into his embrace finding comfort in his arms.

Neither Sam nor Mia heard Dean enter the kitchen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean had not been expecting this. He woke up when he heard voices coming from down stairs. at the top of the stairs Dean could tell that one voice was his brothers and the other one was a female, most likely Mia's. As he neared the kitchen he heard the word 'werewolf' he paused realising that Mia had been the one to say it, not Sam.

As he rounded the corner he stopped in his tracks. In front of him stood Mia, face buried into Sam's chest arms wrapped around his waist. Sam's arms were wrapped around her tightly.

Dean cleared his throat smirk on his face. "Someone want to explain this to me before I rat you both out to Bobby?" A grin spread across his face as he saw their guilty looking faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there we go my imaginary friends.
I like it and I hope you do to.
I know the breakfast is burning. Don't worry.
Don't worry Bobby will find out soon enough.
What do you think about Mia and Sam? Should I use that pairing? Me thinks so. :P
Till next time
-Briana